v Motherwell : The Goals

Virtuoso

Katic goal was a peach. I put a tenner on him for first goal scorer at 22-1 a few minutes before it. So was pretty happy.

Morelos was a good goal too albeit aided by a deflection. The wee man was on fire today and could have had a hayrick. Sickening that he got a second yellow for celebrating. Our suspensions and injuries are starting to mount up. Should hopefully have the depth of squad to cope with it though.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

It looks to me like Katic snubs the gaffer in his celebration.

No mate..... he just ran to the defensive coaching staff cos he had scored a goal from a set piece which they had been working on in training.

18 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We can't even appeal the red can we?

Don't think so as the offence was a yellow card. Regardless, Gerrard has already said the ref called it correctly so we won't!

I don't know what possesses him to run away from our own fans to celebrate in front of the away fans, it's not what I would do. However, when you think about what Lennon and Brown have got away with against us, it's a pain in the balls!!

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Don't think so as the offence was a yellow card. Regardless, Gerrard has already said the ref called it correctly so we won't!

I don't know what possesses him to run away from our own fans to celebrate in front of the away fans, it's not what I would do. However, when you think about what Lennon and Brown have got away with against us, it's a pain in the balls!!

I get why it's done.  It's a fuck you to fans who have been on your case and throwing shit at you.   Football is an emotional game and the powers that be trying to remove it from football is jut silly.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I get why it's done.  It's a fuck you to fans who have been on your case and throwing shit at you.   Football is an emotional game and the powers that be trying to remove it from football is jut silly.

True, and lets be honest here, (I don't know if anyone else has noticed this), but the wee guy does tend to act on impulse and emotion at times. 

The only thing I would say though, is that he has worked so hard to follow up on Gerrards rules on discipline, he might have thought better. Still, he'll have time to think about that when he gets his payslip this week :lol: 

On 15/12/2019 at 15:17, bluenoz said:

It looks to me like Katic snubs the gaffer in his celebration.

Nah, Gaffer simply turned down the offer of a blow job from Katic.

Apparently, half the team and over 200,000 fans on the list already 

Archived