Sexual Assault

harry handsome

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

celtic never admit liability, ever.

Even when faced with irrefutable evidence, they still deny and deflect.  

Christie is a sex offender, there's no denying that tbh - he's been caught on camera trying to give Morelos a hand job and deserves a 2 match ban and put on the sex offenders register for life. 

Aye, it never happened, where’s that big brush

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

For what? 

My guess:

Jack for cupping his ears to the crowd and offending everyone

Morelos for breathing 

Kamara for being black 

Goldson for not being black enough 

Barisic for wearing a long sleeved top 

Mcgregor for saving a penalty 

Kent for shooting all catholics with an imaginary gun 

Aribo for having dreadlocks 

Katic for jumping too high 

Davis for being from NI, just pure sectarianism

Gerrard for over celebrating 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When you actually stand back and take a look it’s token gesture to try and appease the Rangers statement. 
Wont work (I hope) and we keep the pressure on. 

Yes I am sure you are right, I see they are defending Christie now and astonished at him being done for it.  The fall out form this game is wonderful, I just hope we keep the pressure on as you say,  when we are in this position. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

My guess:

Morelos for breathing 

Kamara for being black 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Exactly, I think Christie (being injured apparently) means they think they can forget about the others, it was probably offered by Liewell to save Brown. Wankers. 

I'm getting a bad feeling over this. They will be coming for us. Our board better be fucking resolute and take no prisoners and be prepared go very public in all that has been going on.

No way do we let Alfie get thrown under a bus, together with Kent. This is just not about football, but their personal safety is at risk.

This board need to get the closed door meeting with the SFA and give them the offer they can't refuse. Hands off or else!

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

My guess:

Morelos for breathing 

Kamara for being black 

Now when you point all these crimes out, you might be right, I am sure our Sparkle never thought about any of these terrible things that happened. :mutley:

Just now, Bears r us said:

Now when you point all these crimes out, you might be right, I am sure our Sparkle never thought about any of these terrible things that happened. :mutley:

Add to Floopy’s list , Stevie not making eye contact but slapping tlb’s hand at the end... 

Thats offensive as well apparently :lol:

Just now, Sparkle said:

Add to Floopy’s list , Stevie not making eye contact but slapping tlb’s hand at the end... 

Thats offensive as well apparently :lol:

I never thought the fall out from this game would be so good, three points at their midden and the Rangers statement yesterday and this day still has some hours to run 😁 so maybe Christie will not the only tarrier to be cited.  🤞

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That lot can't help having a good ol grope of the man jewels. They're only gutted it can't be younger lads these days. 

The only reason he is getting a 2 match ban is because he's injured AND it means they can go after our players for daft mishaps  

I also think it is a way of keeping Brown from being done, put all the attention on an injured player (who is going to miss games anyway) and hope the Brown story melts away,  I obviously hope I am wrong on that one STG.  :thumbup:

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I am sure you are right, I see they are defending Christie now and astonished at him being done for it.  The fall out form this game is wonderful, I just hope we keep the pressure on as you say,  when we are in this position. :thumbup:

They are doing the whole whataboutery full scale press now. Hollicom must be making a mint of these stupid cunts. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm getting a bad feeling over this. They will be coming for us. Our board better be fucking resolute and take no prisoners and be prepared go very public in all that has been going on.

No way do we let Alfie get thrown under a bus, together with Kent. This is just not about football, but their personal safety is at risk.

This board need to get the closed door meeting with the SFA and give them the offer they can't refuse. Hands off or else!

You are right. Our Board needs to be ready to deal with the shit coming our way in the days ahead. Get on the front foot now. 

Archived