Braga

Escobar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Flags and phones taken off them. 

I believe Braga got fined for the treatment of the wolves fans due to an official complaint by the club on how there fans got treated. 

I hope there’s no repeat of it when we go over cause it will be chaos and we know how it will get played out. And can’t see our club backing us the way the wolves support was backed. 

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

My two mates going with me didn't get any through travel club. If anyone knows or has any luck getting home end lemme know so I can pass it on to them! 

They're doing well if they've even had that confirmed. Phoned, emailed, tweeted and still cant get a reply. Gonna have to head over to find out. Shambles of an outfit at times.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They're doing well if they've even had that confirmed. Phoned, emailed, tweeted and still cant get a reply. Gonna have to head over to find out. Shambles of an outfit at times.

I think they just went on at the specified time and weren't able to get anything. I'm sitting on 5 points and got on straight away. They are a mix of lower points and couldn't get anything. Whole window system is a bit of a joke. 

2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I think they just went on at the specified time and weren't able to get anything. I'm sitting on 5 points and got on straight away. They are a mix of lower points and couldn't get anything. Whole window system is a bit of a joke. 

Folk who applied for day trip have had zero communication / confirmation. Not even about the sales at the weekend. Shambles.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk who applied for day trip have had zero communication / confirmation. Not even about the sales at the weekend. Shambles.

That is a shambles. The whole thing needs to be looked at. Then again look at who runs it! 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

That is a shambles. The whole thing needs to be looked at. Then again look at who runs it! 

Even updates if they're not in a position to confirm. It's in a fortnight's time ffs and they'll know how many planes they've sourced. 

Archived