Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

No one saying its incompetence can seem to answer why it's a one way street. Numerous games we're fucked over, yet none go in our favour in contrast. Ask repeatedly about this season, get told about a trip and a corner. Not one game identified where wrong decisions went favourably for us.

Selective incompetence it seems, by multiple refs, that defies logic as simply shite refereeing as this season is incessantly against us, but just dont say the 'conspiracy' word.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No one saying its incompetence can seem to answer why it's a one way street. Numerous games we're fucked over, yet none go in our favour in contrast. Ask repeatedly about this season, get told about a trip and a corner. Not one game identified where wrong decisions went favourably for us.

Selective incompetence it seems, by multiple refs, that defies logic as simply shite refereeing as this season is incessantly against us, but just dont say the 'conspiracy' word.

But but but, the corner, at parkhead. We were really lucky to get that corner, so that proves that all of the SFA and the refs all love us!

52 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

You are a moron if you think that if they were doing it they would only do it in the most obvious way possible with nearest rivals losing every game. Look at the leagues where match fixing was found, italy for instance, the winners werent winning by 20odd points, there was just enough being done to ensure the significant parties won the league.

And I’m the moron.....

3 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I thought i was pretty clear in what i said there tbh.

The refs don't need to be "in on it" or out to deliberately make us lose, but the difference in officiating between us and celtic is there for all to see. 

Our team performance has nothing to do with the refs performance either btw.

Excluding the cup final, Rangers have lost two games domestically  in the league games.

Neither of which were  as a result of poor refereeing decisions.

In the celtic loss, Gerrard have them far too much respect, and the Hearts game we were out fought.

If we’d won them it wouldn’t matter a fuck how celtic games were being officiated as we’d be 2 points in front with a game in hand. 

1 hour ago, islanderbear84 said:

But but but, the corner, at parkhead. We were really lucky to get that corner, so that proves that all of the SFA and the refs all love us!

I was asked for a decision this season which went out way and influenced the result.

I gave you one.

What’s the issue with that? 

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Excluding the cup final, Rangers have lost two games domestically  in the league games.

Neither of which were  as a result of poor refereeing decisions.

In the celtic loss, Gerrard have them far too much respect, and the Hearts game we were out fought.

If we’d won them it wouldn’t matter a fuck how celtic games were being officiated as we’d be 2 points in front with a game in hand. 

We dropped points at pittodrie and should have had a penalty which the ref later apologised to gerrard for not giving. League cup final,how many offside for their goal? Been a fair few games we have won, but decisions and inaction from the ref could have cost us.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

I was asked for a decision this season which went out way and influenced the result.

I gave you one.

Because as examples go it is fucking pathetic, as every single point you have made all day has been!

What next? A Rangers player had the wrong coloured tape on their socks which the ref never picked up. A letter missed from a Rangers players name on the team sheet. The tea lady put two sugars in the tea not 1. We should think ourselves bloody lucky that those thoroughly good folks at the SFA let us off with it all!

I gave you one.

The corner at celtic park isn't one that went our way though, it came off Ajer. 

We were also denied a stone wall penalty at the same time when Aribo clearly had his shirt pulled.

18 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

But you did home in on a spelling error. Again, trying to make out you are better than the rest of us.

i did, yep.

my spelling is atrocious at times so I’m in no position to comment really, but ...

a bit like your Mozart/deaf analogy,  you tried to make an arse of me and fucked it, in this instance, by claiming I thought I was somehow of a higher intellect, but you spelt ‘intellect’ incorrectly. 

12 minutes ago, MisterC said:

We dropped points at pittodrie and should have had a penalty which the ref later apologised to gerrard for not giving. League cup final,how many offside for their goal? Been a fair few games we have won, but decisions and inaction from the ref could have cost us.

Agreed, but win the two games I mentioned and we are 2 pints in front with a game in hand despite poor refereeing.

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

i did, yep.

my spelling is atrocious at times so I’m in no position to comment really, but ...

a bit like your Mozart/deaf analogy,  you tried to make an arse of me and fucked it, in this instance, by claiming I thought I was somehow of a higher intellect, but you spelt ‘intellect’ incorrectly. 

I wouldn't dream of taking that job off you, you seem to be doing a fine bit of work there yourself petal.

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Agreed, but win the two games I mentioned and we are 2 pints in front with a game in hand despite poor refereeing.

We are 7 points behind and refs decisions have played their part. Scum get away with player stamps whilst our coaches get 5 match bans for arguing.  

Wake up and smell the fucking coffee mate.

There is no parity for us in Scottish football 

13 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Because as examples go it is fucking pathetic, as every single point you have made all day has been!

What next? A Rangers player had the wrong coloured tape on their socks which the ref never picked up. A letter missed from a Rangers players name on the team sheet. The tea lady put two sugars in the tea not 1. We should think ourselves bloody lucky that those thoroughly good folks at the SFA let us off with it all!

In your opinion.

Plus,  what’s with the hypothetical and nonsensical  ramblings in the last sentence? 

Just now, beararse said:

In your opinion.

Plus,  what’s with the hypothetical and nonsensical  ramblings in the last sentence? 

They are written in perfect english. I'd have thought such a scholar of the written word as yourself would have no problems understanding it. Does it not have enough anti-Rangers content in it for you to decipher?

12 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Know what's funny? Milan, Inter, Roma and Lazio probably had fans like you who didn't believe it was happening until the cunts were marched into court for it :lol:

Notwithstanding widespread corruption was been endemic through Italy’s’ modern history,  the law of probabilities suggests there is no conspiracy in Scotland.

If it is ever proved to be the case, I’ll hold my hands up and admit got it wrong but until then I’ll work on the principle that the refs are just shite.

Notwithstanding widespread corruption was been endemic through Italy’s’ modern history,  the law of probabilities suggests there is no conspiracy in Scotland.

If it is ever proved to be the case, I’ll hold my hands up and admit got it wrong but until then I’ll work on the principle that the refs are just shite.

Wow. So now you are making suppositions in order to prop up the case against us!

I read a red top report on the game today.Incredibly,the ref did not get a single mention or the major incidents involving one of our players being thrown to the ground and another being struck on the head off the ball.Both incidents clearly seen by officials.

All very strange.

1 minute ago, islanderbear84 said:

Wow. So now you are making suppositions in order to prop up the case against us!

if there is a suggestion that there is a mafia like paymaster lurking in the background then yep, in all probability  it's unlikely to be the case, even more so than the corruption itself.

Archived