Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

A lot of these points are very debatable tbh mate, especially the foul on Helander and the one about Katic heading the ball out for a corner against celtic when it clearly came off Ajer.

Even if they were all true - it's only 10 "favourable" decisions in two seasons.

We've had around 10 "unfavourable" decisions go against us in the past few games, so it'll take some going to "even itself out" tbh

Helander clearly got fouled first in that game against St Mirren 

1 hour ago, islanderbear84 said:

And again, im sure there will come a game where we have all 10 players between their back 4 and the keeper when the pass is made and the goal will be allowed to stand. Its totally randomly stacked against us. There is no structure to this bias against us, purely misinterpreted by all of us of intelect lower than @beararse

nah, yer right. its a corrupt system where all officials are on Rod Stewart's pay roll in order to secure 10IAR. I also heard Paulo Nutini is offering hand jobs to every official who overlooks a clear booking for our opponents. 

also, it's 'intellect' 

2 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

The SFA that is in charge of the refs and the referees themselves. Money and access to refereeing european matches through liewells contacts in uefa. By the same means as all corrupt payments are, in private and through 3rd parties. The head of the beast is quite apt really, liewell.

Deary me...what age are you?

56 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

A lot of these points are very debatable tbh mate, especially the foul on Helander and the one about Katic heading the ball out for a corner against celtic when it clearly came off Ajer.

Even if they were all true - it's only 10 "favourable" decisions in two seasons.

We've had around 10 "unfavourable" decisions go against us in the past few games, so it'll take some going to "even itself out" tbh

Im pretty certain if i sat through every game and tallied up up incidents for that went for us i could come up with a hellova lot more.  Depends what is to be classified  as favourable? 

Diving, leaving the foot in, foul throws, encroachment, incorrect corners, petulance, talking back....the  list is practically endless when looking at things which could influence a game.

I suspect those who cry foul would want to look at every bad decision that  has went against us as it gives more strength to their argument.

In reality, some you win, some you dont. Things may well go against you for a sustained period of time, then nothing at all.

If you believe in a conspiracy then pretty much everything can be challenged and no physical proof is required.

If you don't, then the conspiracy theorists  just look like delusional fuds unable to accept it's a game that has always revolved round decisions made in good faith, good or bad!

51 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah but then we wouldnt have found out it's our fault for playing poorly, received a mathematical masterclass on %s, and seen an SNPesque approach to deflection from answering simple questions. 😁

I've answered every question asked. you might not like or agree with the response but i have answered.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Without too much thinking, some other decisions in the last 15 months or so which went in our favour which could easily have went the other way and influenced the result, or were clearly just a blatant refereeing error.

• Morelos'a yard offside for his goal against Hearts. 18/19.  
  • Cosgrove getting sent off despite getting in front of Goldson and being booted into the bargain 18/19
  • Morelos booting Scott Brown in the baws. 18/19
  • Kent taking a swing at Brown in the centre circle and not getting sent off (i know he got done retrospectively)18/19
  • Morelos standing on the achillies of Julien (could easily have been sent off for that)19/20
  •  Helander tripping over his own feet and bringing down the St Mirren striker in the box at the start of the season and we got a free kick when it should have been a penalty for St Mirren.19/20
  • Morelos skelping Christie in the baws with his hand 18/19McGregor not getting sent off for knee high challenge on Lewis Ferguson when the game was at 3-2. 19/20
  • Katic heading the ball out and still getting a corner v the Tims, which led to the next corner where he scored. 19/20
  • Morelos kicking Scott Brown in the midrift when the ball is heaed away 18/19
  • Morelos leaving his boot on Ralston's back 18/19

It's not a one way street. We benefit from some shocking refereeing too.

Of them all, tell me which ones weren't debateable, cited to the compliance officer, scrutinised by pube-lashes stewart on sportscene or resulted in a referee receiving death threats?  As far as I can see it was only your first point. We keep lying down and taking this injustice, and its because we have too many fans like you acting as lawyer for the defence for the tarriers every time. They get 1 decision against them thats justified and every cunt and their granny band together to pan the systems windows in.

39 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I've never seen any because as I say then they need to admit we were robbed of a pen ,

What's your opinion on both points ?

Both points? You've only made one as far as i can tell.  So, in response to the one you made,  have you never argued we should got a decision, whilst acknowledging you got lucky with another in the same game?

I find that very hard to believe.

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

I've answered every question asked. you might not like or agree with the response but i have answered.

Missed the answer to Q re the games this season where you said the opposition were on the receiving end of numerous wrong decisions that went in our favour. Like the 4 I mentioned went against.

31 minutes ago, beararse said:

nah, yer right. its a corrupt system where all officials are on Rod Stewart's pay roll in order to secure 10IAR. I also heard Paulo Nutini is offering hand jobs to every official who overlooks a clear booking for our opponents. 

also, it's 'intellect' 

Ahhh damn it. I've been out-wordified by a keyboard referee who sees all fans at 'his club' are wrong other than him, and states that their rivals are just better on every front. Make sure you spend rods money well, and don't be last in the queue for paolos gammys!

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Both points? You've only made one as far as i can tell.  So, in response to the one you made,  have you never argued we should got a decision, whilst acknowledging you got lucky with another in the same game?

I find that very hard to believe.

2 points - 

1 - do you think it was our corner ? 

2- do you think we were robbed of a pen ? 

There was 3 decisions the ref could give at that point - correct decision was to give a pen ( for an almost identical incident he had already given 1 for in the game ) 

Having missed that he gave the correct decision to award us a corner as the ball comes off ajer 

Or do you think they should have got a goal kick ? 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

2 points - 

There was 3 decisions the ref could give at that point - correct decision was to give a pen ( for an almost identical incident he had already given 1 for in the game ) 

Having missed that he gave the correct decision to award us a corner as the ball comes off ajer 

He would have preferred they got a goal kick. Another BP9 who's sole purpose is to be at odds with the forum. With 'friends' like him......

13 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Of them all, tell me which ones weren't debateable, cited to the compliance officer, scrutinised by pube-lashes stewart on sportscene or resulted in a referee receiving death threats?  As far as I can see it was only your first point. We keep lying down and taking this injustice, and its because we have too many fans like you acting as lawyer for the defence for the tarriers every time. They get 1 decision against them thats justified and every cunt and their granny band together to pan the systems windows in.

Because I’m not obsessed with the notion of conspiracy and corruption I don’t pay too much attention to the shite you’ve just asked me to consider therefore I can’t really answer.

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

2 points - 

1. No,

2. Yes.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Because I’m not obsessed with the notion of conspiracy and corruption I don’t pay too much attention to the shite you’ve just asked me to consider therefore I can’t really answer.

No point playing motzart to the deaf I suppose. You must be correct and every other Rangers fan wrong then.

10 minutes ago, beararse said:

No need to be obsessed. You just have to see wtf is in front of your eyes ffs.

Not fuckng hard to see the double standards at work.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

So, regardless of whether they make a poor decision in a celtic game or a Rangers game the refs job is at risk? Is that what you are saying?

Perhaps Rangers have to join the game then. Apply more pressure on the refs.

Irrespective, what you describe isn't corrupt system (and by corrupt in mean deliberately orchestrated to secure a result). It might need to become more robust, or be in need of repair but that doesn't mean its corrupt.

I thought i was pretty clear in what i said there tbh.

The refs don't need to be "in on it" or out to deliberately make us lose, but the difference in officiating between us and celtic is there for all to see. 

Our team performance has nothing to do with the refs performance either btw.

16 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

No point playing motzart to the deaf I suppose. You must be correct and every other Rangers fan wrong then.

Not saying every other Rangers fan is wrong. Never have.

I’m saying I don’t agree with those who believe there is a great conspiracy at work.

For what it’s worth, I don’t know a single Rangers fan who believes in conspiracy, they all just think the refs are shite.

Maybe the anonymity of keyboard somehow emboldens some to admit they believe in such drivel.

And, by the way, deaf people can ‘feel’ the music and ‘listening’ to a live orchestra is one of the best ways for them to do so. 

Deaf schools have been known to play Beethoven to the kids, so, there is actually a point to playing Mozart to the deaf.

Not sure if that scuppers you’re point or not.

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No need to be obsessed. You just have to see wtf is in front of your eyes ffs.

Not fuckng hard to see the double standards at work.

Depends what lenses you are looking though I suppose. 

If you believe something that much, it appears real.

A bit like Santa, or a flat earth.

Archived