Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

6 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

And again, im sure there will come a game where we have all 10 players between their back 4 and the keeper when the pass is made and the goal will be allowed to stand. Its totally randomly stacked against us. There is no structure to this bias against us, purely misinterpreted by all of us of intelect lower than @beararse

The griffiths fiasco at the weekend was the last straw for me it's just plain cheating pure and simple 

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, beararse said:

So:
Who specifically is corrupt? How did/do they corrupt others? What is in for them all? How do they avoid detection in full glare of the public? Who is the head of the beast?

Maybe a wee explanation will change my views on the matter.

Corruption doesn't need to be weekly secret meetings at a secure location between celtic staff and the head of the referees association.

The system itself has become corrupt due to other factors. If a ref makes a poor/wrong decision in a celtic game, there's a media outcry with celtic releasing statements and refs getting threatened by fans and calls for them to be demoted or sacked - for a part time referee, that's definitely playing a part in their thought process when refereeing their games, i don't care what anyone says tbh.

The same goes for our games - if a ref gives us a game changing decision, they know it'll be talked about for weeks in the media, with their integrity questioned and calls for them to be demoted and sacked, again, i think this will play a part in their though process, it's not worth the hassle, so they'd rather take the easy option.

8 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

And again, im sure there will come a game where we have all 10 players between their back 4 and the keeper when the pass is made and the goal will be allowed to stand. Its totally randomly stacked against us. There is no structure to this bias against us, purely misinterpreted by all of us of intelect lower than @beararse

It's the era of multimadia surely we can use that to prove the point 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

That offside cup final goal could still potentially grant them a fourth consecutive treble. Fucking minging.

Lets not forget the howlers that have happened in games involving them and other teams. i.e. collum awarding them the most criminal of penalties to continue their unbeaten run.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Defoe offside goal v st johnstone in September? Not really genuinely shocking tbf but I did count it as a wrong big decision in our favour 😁

Without too much thinking, some other decisions in the last 15 months or so which went in our favour which could easily have went the other way and influenced the result, or were clearly just a blatant refereeing error.

• Morelos'a yard offside for his goal against Hearts. 18/19
  • Cosgrove getting sent off despite getting in front of Goldson and being booted into the bargain 18/19
  • Morelos booting Scott Brown in the baws. 18/19
  • Kent taking a swing at Brown in the centre circle and not getting sent off (i know he got done retrospectively)18/19
  • Morelos standing on the achillies of Julien (could easily have been sent off for that)19/20
  •  Helander tripping over his own feet and bringing down the St Mirren striker in the box at the start of the season and we got a free kick when it should have been a penalty for St Mirren.19/20
  • Morelos skelping Christie in the baws with his hand 18/19McGregor not getting sent off for knee high challenge on Lewis Ferguson when the game was at 3-2. 19/20
  • Katic heading the ball out and still getting a corner v the Tims, which led to the next corner where he scored. 19/20
  • Morelos kicking Scott Brown in the midrift when the ball is heaed away 18/19
  • Morelos leaving his boot on Ralston's back 18/19

It's not a one way street. We benefit from some shocking refereeing too.

Folk kick the shit out our players and fouls let alone cards aren't given. Many of the big decisions dont show in any stats.

Except if we consider the incident, whether it was wrongly awarded and who favoured/ suffered from it. Thats where its hugely weighted against us, as we seen in our games against the scum heavily pro them, and overall nowhere near balancing out.

Thats why you cant name me 1 solitary game this season, in one you're calling refs shite, where their wrong decisions went significantly or even at all in our favour. And why incompetence as the sole argument makes no sense.

The stats i quoted were simply to disprove a 'fact' that we had the worst cards for fouls records in the league.

As for a potentially game changing decision this season....here's one.

Helander tripping himself up and bringing down the St Mirren striker. should have been a pen at 0-0. Instead we got a free kick.

i'm not saying we've not been getting the shitty end of the stick when it comes to questionable decisions.

We have. I just don't think its greater plan by the authorities.

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

You’re way off the mark here, a red card for Hamilton following a red card not given doesn’t show in your ‘stats’ yet have had a massive effect on the league table.

This isn’t an isolated decision either. Last nights rugby tackle. Sam Cosgroves persisting fouling. That’s just the last 2 games which won’t show in any ‘stats’.

league cup final - offside goal, not shown in your ‘stats’

old firm at parkhead - handball goal, not shown in your stats. 

it’s all there for you too see, if you come away from:

factoring a higher % of possession
x corners awarded

/ when subs are made

= the square root of fuck all.

The stats related to the punishments dished out and were posted as part of another debate on this thread....its got nothing to do with decisions which weren't given that should have been.  

Are you fully versed in all the decisions celtic should have been awarded or just the ones that weren't awarded? If not then you can't really comment with any more authority than me, can you?

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Without too much thinking, some other decisions in the last 15 months or so which went in our favour which could easily have went the other way and influenced the result, or were clearly just a blatant refereeing error.

• Cosgrove getting sent off despite getting in front of Goldson and being booted into the bargain 18/19
  • Kent taking a swing at Brown in the centre circle and not getting sent off (i know he got done retrospectively)18/19
  • Morelos standing on the achillies of Julien (could easily have been sent off for that)19/20
  •  Helander tripping over his own feet and bringing down the St Mirren striker in the box at the start of the season and we got a free kick when it should have been a penalty for St Mirren.19/20
  • Morelos skelping Christie in the baws with his hand 18/19McGregor not getting sent off for knee high challenge on Lewis Ferguson when the game was at 3-2. 19/20
  • Katic heading the ball out and still getting a corner v the Tims, which led to the next corner where he scored. 19/20

A lot of these points are very debatable tbh mate, especially the foul on Helander and the one about Katic heading the ball out for a corner against celtic when it clearly came off Ajer.

Even if they were all true - it's only 10 "favourable" decisions in two seasons.

We've had around 10 "unfavourable" decisions go against us in the past few games, so it'll take some going to "even itself out" tbh

13 minutes ago, beararse said:

So for this season it's a foot being placed where a player wasnt looking (red card 😁), a penalty against I'll need to look back at, and even a corner? They're "shocking"? Fucking hell man.

I'll raise your posts above, with post one on this thread for last season. Which you seem eager to refer to.

Come on to fuck you're not that naive ffs.

Trial by Sportscene IS a thing. It conditions folk that Rangers = bad, scum = good. And it gets huge focus on incidents selected to appear in front on the compliance officer whilst others are barely even shown a 2nd time.

Rangers player, show from every camera angle. Scum, sweep sweep. Its the same conditioning from most Broadcasters.

Brown forearm smash on Tav.  Jersey tugs in box on Morelos.  "Debateable" offside in cup final. Sympathetic approach towards Thumb stamp at Hamilton.  Theres multiple examples, take your pick.

Whilst a republican government, and Republican justice minister run the country, our NUJ is rammed with Republicans who write about what Republican match commentators have chosen to highlight.

Or maybe they're all just shit and inconsistent and like Rangers the PUL community aren't being victimised.

Ffs dont say they wouldnt cheat us in front of the cameras and big crowds. The last 2 OF games should have seen demotions, not a fuck is given by any one bar us, well most of us.

That's paranoid nonsense in my view. For every unpunished stamp or indiscretion we can point to, another club can come back at us with something. Players aren't angels. Even the ones wearing royal blue.

Here's a thought.

Perhaps we get a harder time off the BBC when it comes to reviewing incidents because we restrict their access, so inevitably its always going to be a weighted discussion with no comment or behind the scenes pressure/manipulation from our press office and management team.

9 minutes ago, beararse said:

That's paranoid nonsense in my view. For every unpunished stamp or indiscretion we can point to, another club can come back at us with something. Players aren't angels. Even the ones wearing royal blue.

Here's a thought.

Perhaps we get a harder time off the BBC when it comes to reviewing incidents because we restrict their access, so inevitably its always going to be a weighted discussion with no comment or behind the scenes pressure/manipulation from our press office and management team.

We dont restrict their access.

And they are obliged to show impartiality in reporting. 

And if other fans can come back to us, which games can they say they were hugely cheated as we were given hugely advantageous wrong decisions? Name the game this season mate.

20 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We can keep complaining about ref's but it is simply ignoring the bigger problem.

The formation and tactics simply are not working now. Teams have caught on to it. We create very little from open play.

Utter nonsense, we’ve not been playing particularly well but we’ve been treated differently to any other team we’ve played. The stuff opposing teams get away with is fucking sickening and it’s getting worse. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Aye but people are giving him the platform. He should have been ousted/ignored hours ago

Yeah but then we wouldnt have found out it's our fault for playing poorly, received a mathematical masterclass on %s, and seen an SNPesque approach to deflection from answering simple questions. 😁

42 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Corruption doesn't need to be weekly secret meetings at a secure location between celtic staff and the head of the referees association.

The system itself has become corrupt due to other factors. If a ref makes a poor/wrong decision in a celtic game, there's a media outcry with celtic releasing statements and refs getting threatened by fans and calls for them to be demoted or sacked - for a part time referee, that's definitely playing a part in their thought process when refereeing their games, i don't care what anyone says tbh.

The same goes for our games - if a ref gives us a game changing decision, they know it'll be talked about for weeks in the media, with their integrity questioned and calls for them to be demoted and sacked, again, i think this will play a part in their though process, it's not worth the hassle, so they'd rather take the easy option.

So, regardless of whether they make a poor decision in a celtic game or a Rangers game the refs job is at risk? Is that what you are saying?

Perhaps Rangers have to join the game then. Apply more pressure on the refs.

Irrespective, what you describe isn't corrupt system (and by corrupt in mean deliberately orchestrated to secure a result). It might need to become more robust, or be in need of repair but that doesn't mean its corrupt.

27 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

A lot of these points are very debatable tbh mate, especially the foul on Helander and the one about Katic heading the ball out for a corner against celtic when it clearly came off Ajer.

Even if they were all true - it's only 10 "favourable" decisions in two seasons.

We've had around 10 "unfavourable" decisions go against us in the past few games, so it'll take some going to "even itself out" tbh

We had around 10 in the scum league game alone.

13 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Even tarriers dont try and argue that we shouldn't have got that corner as then they need to admit we were robbed of a pen , should be ashamed putting that in there 

Not at all. Folk saying its a one way street with decisions negatively influencing games. Just pointin gout its not.

And, for your info, tarriers did argue we shouldn't have gotten that corner.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Not at all. Folk saying its a one way street with decisions negatively influencing games. Just pointin gout its not.

And, for your info, tarriers did argue we shouldn't have gotten that corner.

I've never seen any because as I say then they need to admit we were robbed of a pen ,

What's your opinion on both points ?

Archived