Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

9 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I thought i was pretty clear in what i said there tbh.

The refs don't need to be "in on it" or out to deliberately make us lose, but the difference in officiating between us and celtic is there for all to see. 

Our team performance has nothing to do with the refs performance either btw.

Well, see if that is indeed the case and we are having to combat the corruption of an entire organisation then we are doing a fucking excellent  job to only be 4 points behind (assuming things don’t conspire against/play shit  in the game in hand)

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, beararse said:

Corruption is defined as 'dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery'

Ineptitude is defined as 'lack of skill or ability'

Inconsistency is the state of being inconsistent which is defined as 'not staying the same throughout'

So, what proof do you have, other than a staggering lack of ineptitude and inconsistency, that the officials (i assume you are including all top flight referees, their linesmen, the 4th officials and  high level officials in order for this corruption to function unhindered) are being dishonest and fraudulent for financial gain or power? It must be the referees as they are the ones in control of matches. What reward is in it for them? I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts.

As for  stating celtic has the highest and Rangers have the lowest fouls to card ratio. That is utter pish!

The fouls to card ratios for the current top six, as it currently stand, are as follows:

celtic 8.39

Rangers 7.22 fouls

Motherwell 6.11 fouls

Aberdeen 8.63 fouls

Livingston 6.85 fouls

Hibs 6.26 fouls

I'll throw in the bottom of the table Hearts for good measure, who have a ratio of 6.74 fouls. 

Rangers are actually 4th in the fouls per card ratio table, not last despite your statement of fact. That accolade goes to Hibs.  St Mirren are actually second with 8.29 fouls

celtic do have the least amount of cards in the SPFL (27) and red cards (1) . That to me suggests they have the most possession and are perhaps slightly better at tackling when they are without the ball and NOT that our club is being shafted from above. Especially as you failed to mention that Rangers actually have the second lowest tally of yellow cards (33) . 

Granted we have had 3 red cards v's celtic's 1.

I would suggest that it there was a conspiracy against Rangers then we would have a lot more yellow and red cards....unless of course these cunning conspirators have an algorithm that has carefully worked out that awarding 1/12th more red cards per game and 0.25 more yellow cards per game is the optimum number to derail Rangers title ambitions.

Honestly, anyone who thinks there is a conspiracy to nail Rangers is fucking nuts. 

We might be undone by poor refereeing but it's certainly not by design. 

But your argument is ignoring the yellow and red card that opposition player should have received against us.

33 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

He would have preferred they got a goal kick. Another BP9 who's sole purpose is to be at odds with the forum. With 'friends' like him......

Nope, you are completely wrong again in your assumptions.

As you no doubt were, I was more than happy to get the corner despite believing it to be an incorrect decision. Just like I’m happy to cheer a goal that’s offside but still stands or an opposing player getting sent off for fuck all. 

The fact you keep misunderstanding and misrepresenting what  I’m actually saying does make me wonder what else you could be manipulating or not fully understanding to suit your argument.

A corruption conspiracy perhaps?

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Nope, you are completely wrong again in your assumptions.

As you no doubt were, I was more than happy to get the corner despite believing it to be an incorrect decision. Just like I’m happy to cheer a goal that’s offside but still stands or an opposing player getting sent off for fuck all. 

The fact you keep misunderstanding and misrepresenting what  I’m actually saying does make me wonder what else you could be manipulating or not fully understanding to suit your argument.

A corruption conspiracy perhaps?

You are just too clever for us! We should all bow down to your superior knowledge of refereeing and deaf schools. Your contempt for fellow fans is shocking. Presenting yourself as the only correct or honest one out of us all. 

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

But your argument is ignoring the yellow and red card that opposition player should have received against us.

It’s wasn't an argument about players who should’ve have received cards. It was about the levels of punishment that had actually been handed out.

If you check the post I replied with these the stats specifically  in reference to a member who stating it was a fact the celtic has the best cards for fouls ratio (which is true)  and that Rangers had the worst (which was utter pish).

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

It’s wasn't an argument about players who should’ve have received cards. It was about the levels of punishment that had actually been handed out.

If you check the post I replied with these the stats specifically  in reference to a member who stating it was a fact the celtic has the best cards for fouls ratio (which is true)  and that Rangers had the worst (which was utter pish).

You sure about this wordsworth??

1 minute ago, islanderbear84 said:

You are just too clever for us! We should all bow down to your superior knowledge of refereeing and deaf schools. Your contempt for fellow fans is shocking. Presenting yourself as the only correct or honest one out of us all. 

You’re some fella...

Where in all the ‘i don’t thinks it’s a conspiracy, I just think the refs are shite’ posts I’ve submitted today is there any contempt displayed towards fellow fans?

Similarly, where have i said I’m correct or honest anywhere. I’ve stated an opinion and defended my position. Nowt wrong with that.

As for the deaf schools reference.

It’s just happened to be a fact I know having recently worked in a deaf school . I wouldn’t have ever mentioned it had you not used it as an example to try and make an arse of me. Works both ways.

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it and certainly don’t wheel out ‘your contempt for fellow fans’ nonsense.

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

You’re some fella...

Where in all the ‘i don’t thinks it’s a conspiracy, I just think the refs are shite’ posts I’ve submitted today is there any contempt displayed towards fellow fans?

Similarly, where have i said I’m correct or honest anywhere. I’ve stated an opinion and defended my position. Nowt wrong with that.

As for the deaf schools reference.

It’s just happened to be a fact I know having recently worked in a deaf school . I wouldn’t have ever mentioned it had you not used it as an example to try and make an arse of me. Works both ways.

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it and certainly don’t wheel out ‘your contempt for fellow fans’ nonsense.

It's in every post for all to see. You have a sanctimonious arrogance to your 'anyone who thinks it's a conspiracy is deluded' stance, when you consider that presented with the sheer imbalance of injustice against one team more than others it appears clear to a vast majority of fans in here there is more going on than just innocently shite refereeing or inconsistency. You are every inch as bad as the imposters who vote SNP.

27 minutes ago, beararse said:

Well, see if that is indeed the case and we are having to combat the corruption of an entire organisation then we are doing a fucking excellent  job to only be 4 points behind (assuming things don’t conspire against/play shit  in the game in hand)

If we had VAR (with unbiased officials in the control room) we would've won the league cup final and probably be sitting top of the league - the refs have cost us a lot more than our poor performances have.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but you can't look at the officiating against us this season and think it's been anything other than suspect tbh.

Also, i could be wrong, but, i actually don't think you believe a lot of the stuff you've said here and just like to go against the grain because you like to try and 'win the debate'. 

You aren't winning the debate btw.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They obviously do that better than use as well, because they never get booked or pulled up by the CO. 

The CO only watches Sportscene after getting back from the scum game so she will never see anything wrong.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If we had VAR (with unbiased officials in the control room) we would've won the league cup final and probably be sitting top of the league - the refs have cost us a lot more than our poor performances have.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but you can't look at the officiating against us this season and think it's been anything other that suspect tbh.

Also, i could be wrong, but, i actually don't think you believe a lot of the stuff you've said here and just like to go against the grain because you like to try and 'win the debate'. 

I honestly do believe what I’m saying.

i wouldn’t have wasted the best part of my day defending  my position.

The refereeing is dodgy this season but Luke you I’m not into conspiracies.

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

If the dodgy performances were purely down to having shite refs and they were equally shite for everyone, that would be fair enough.

When the shite only seems to go one way, you start looking beyond the "shite ref" theory tbh.

42 minutes ago, beararse said:

Not saying every other Rangers fan is wrong. Never have.

I’m saying I don’t agree with those who believe there is a great conspiracy at work.

For what it’s worth, I don’t know a single Rangers fan who believes in conspiracy, they all just think the refs are shite.

Maybe the anonymity of keyboard somehow emboldens some to admit they believe in such drivel.

And, by the way, deaf people can ‘feel’ the music and ‘listening’ to a live orchestra is one of the best ways for them to do so. 

Deaf schools have been known to play Beethoven to the kids, so, there is actually a point to playing Mozart to the deaf.

Not sure if that scuppers you’re point or not.

While i think , for the most part , you are right it is the lack of repercussions to these brutal referees, and that is what they are , that is most galling to one and all as they make the same mistakes week in week out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or is it just in Rangers games😁😉

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

For such a word nazi you are slabbering a fair amount of horseshit now.

39 minutes ago, beararse said:

You are a moron if you think that if they were doing it they would only do it in the most obvious way possible with nearest rivals losing every game. Look at the leagues where match fixing was found, italy for instance, the winners werent winning by 20odd points, there was just enough being done to ensure the significant parties won the league.

22 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but you can't look at the officiating against us this season and think it's been anything other than suspect tbh.

Boys a massive fud imo 

27 minutes ago, beararse said:

It’s extremely sad and revealing that you are tbh 

33 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Certainly over the past couple of months, we have had more than our fair amount of wrong decisions against us which have cost us games. I was there last night and so many decisions and inaction from the ref baffled me. Not enough one warning for the time wasting from the hibs keeper and no bookings for what were rugby tackles! Then when you see some of the stuff we get booked for, it's night and day.

I dont like to go down the conspiracy route but too many iffy decisions when we have been looking strong and competing. 

45 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Have to give beararse credit where it’s due he’s been getting smacked about all day and he is still coming out swinging.

You get more respect that way. Right and wrong now doesn't matter just don't fold.

Archived