Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

1 minute ago, beararse said:

if there is a suggestion that there is a mafia like paymaster lurking in the background then yep, in all probabilityย  it's unlikely to be the case, even more so than the corruption itself.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Never a Rangers fan!

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not read the whole thread, so apologies if it's already been mentioned.

The linesman at the Stevenson/Alfie incident must have thought the wee man was going to pull a knife from his shorts the way he charged onto the field to block him off.

Only when Morelos has been fouled do linesmen in particular (aswell as refs) charge in like that.ย 

7 hours ago, beararse said:

Notwithstanding widespread corruption was been endemic through Italyโ€™sโ€™ modern history,ย ย the law of probabilities suggests there is no conspiracy in Scotland.

If it is ever proved to be the case, Iโ€™ll hold my hands up and admitย got it wrong but until then Iโ€™ll work on the principle that the refs are justย shite.

Nothing so dirty or so obvious as money changing hands or all the refs sitting in a darkened room discussing how to fuck us. However one club will gain and did gainย financial advantage in their attempts to influenceย 

What is simplyย happening is the hierarchy engendering a culture of bias against us.ย 

Carried out very subtley through chinese whispersย and chinese walls.

Likewise in any business that is autocratic in nature, you either go with the narrative of the leadership or you are out the door. ย Being good at your job is not a prime mover to thriveย in these organisations, but to go with the narrative and not rocking the boat is everything.

The mold was set in 2012 when Liewell took full control in his influence over the sfa and his grip has tightenedย ever since.

It would be rather career threatening in such an environment to show any blue sided inclinations in this case.ย The dominant culture may become so all pervading, that an individual not borne of theย ย narrative ย (the *elticย minded!) go against their own principles and their values change, in being easier to become one of the pack and thrive or forever remain be the an outsider and die in career terms,ย hence we witness the consequences of such a culture in the double standards on the field of play.

Joy and easy life for the *eltic minded, as they can go freely about their business of wounding usย and be rewarded it for it both professionally and personally. A job made in heaven and get paid for the privilege. For the, others it is simply a means of survival to go with the flow and reap hollow rewards.

To survive in these environments, many will simply sacrifice their long held principles to just to fit in andย put bread on the table. It is simplyย an exploitation of human nature.

So no money changing hands or large meetings in darkened rooms hatching grand plots to do us down. This is the domainย for the chosen few at the top of the pile and to have their agendaย quietly and subtely permeate through eachย ย layer of the organisation like a cancer.

Liewell has indeed done his job well, adopting strategiesย straight from the Jesuit handbook, to infiltrate, influence and mortally wound your enemy to their death.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Excerts from the Jesuit oath.

I don't know why I am getting the mpression we are not liked......

"Superior:

My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope."

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race.

That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever."

ย 

In their extremist views,ย the Society of Jesus were always a source of challenge to the authority of the papacy, so much so that the first Jesuit ever to take the top job was the current Pope Francis, so I await our apocolypse with fear in trepidation.

I would also lay charge that Madden et al are Jesuits trying to masquerade as something else, but that inbred behaviour betrays them.

:mutley:

ย 

On 6/2/2020 at 18:36, beararse said:

this shit happens from time to time....all part and parcel of the beautiful game we all love.

Screenshot 2020-02-06 at 18.34.06.png

Depends how often doesn't it ... if you tossed a coin severalย times and it kept landing on its end you would assume there is a bias involved

Coin On End.jpg

51 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Depends how often doesn't it ... if you tossed a coin severalย times and it kept landing on its end you would assume there is a bias involved

Coin On End.jpg

I suppose.

Rather than landing onย in its edge (which would be a phenomenon) what if it landed on one side more than the other, say 6ย heads vs 1 tail?ย 
Would that be just one of those things, or would there be a greater force at play?

On 8/2/2020 at 17:09, beararse said:

I suppose.

Rather than landing onย in its edge (which would be a phenomenon) what if it landed on one side more than the other, say 6ย heads vs 1 tail?ย 
Would that be just one of those things, or would there be a greater force at play?

Depends how one sided it was ... 6:1 would be a bit susย :whistle:

The refs knew Alfredo is high profileย  and isย  easy target, so had the choice to protect or persecute him.ย 

They chose the latterย knowing they had the majority of Scottish football teams, andย ย more importantly the highly influentialย cellic heirachy and the SFA on their side.

Few, if any would have countered this for fear of being isolated or advised to toe the line by their peers.

ย 

ย 

ย 

On 06/02/2020 at 23:50, beararse said:

Notwithstanding widespread corruption was been endemic through Italyโ€™sโ€™ modern history,ย ย the law of probabilities suggests there is no conspiracy in Scotland.

If it is ever proved to be the case, Iโ€™ll hold my hands up and admitย got it wrong but until then Iโ€™ll work on the principle that the refs are justย shite.

The law of probabilities would suggest that our club should not have been targeted for tax related issues with players and the club. There were many, many others doing similar, but HMRC mainly targeted ourselves and I think Arsenal (who paid off a relatively small amount).

Our club was targeted by HMRC suggesting your law of probability understanding probably does not encompass relevant factors in the background if you believe we are being fairly treated.ย  ย  ย  And most of the statistical evidence of offences issued against our club, compared to a lack of similar against actions by other teams ,suggests there is a very noticeable bias in Scottish football which affects the random element you imagine encompasses your probability theory.ย 

Basically yourย random probability issue is totally warped by external influenceย by the known factorย the SFA and referee bias.ย 

Or in even more basic words, stop randomising and get real. It happened.ย  We know this, Clancy and Madden know this, and the rest of Scottish football know this.

On 10/02/2020 at 17:04, tannerall said:

The law of probabilities would suggest that our club should not have been targeted for tax related issues with players and the club. There were many, many others doing similar, but HMRC mainly targeted ourselves and I think Arsenal (who paid off a relatively small amount).

Our club was targeted by HMRC suggesting your law of probability understanding probably does not encompass relevant factors in the background if you believe we are being fairly treated.ย  ย  ย  And most of the statistical evidence of offences issued against our club, compared to a lack of similar against actions by other teams ,suggests there is a very noticeable bias in Scottish football which affects the random element you imagine encompasses your probability theory.ย 

Basically yourย random probability issue is totally warped by external influenceย by the known factorย the SFA and referee bias.ย 

Or in even more basic words, stop randomising and get real. It happened.ย  We know this, Clancy and Madden know this, and the rest of Scottish football know this.

I still believe we were treated due to being one of the biggest targets for them but as we are in Scotland much less financial able than those in England.

ย 

Had they clearly won against us, I expected them to then go after the English teams using us as precedence.

21 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

I still believe we were treated due to being one of the biggest targets for them but as we are in Scotland much less financial able than those in England.

ย 

Had they clearly won against us, I expected them to then go after the English teams using us as precedence.

Us and Arsenal were of course big targets.ย 

And at the time Gary Barlow of Take That was also targeted for similar "tax evasion" issues and received a lot of negativity in the National Press, so your theory would seem valid on as much that they went for the big guns.

Question remains how much more background pressure was put on us by other "interested parties".

ย 

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Us and Arsenal were of course big targets.ย 

And at the time Gary Barlow of Take That was also targeted for similar "tax evasion" issues and received a lot of negativity in the National Press, so your theory would seem valid on as much that they went for the big guns.

Question remains how much more background pressure was put on us by other "interested parties".

ย 

ย 

ย 

Dr John Reid by any chance?

Archived