Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

Is he blind or just a cheating c**t ?

Discuss ...

Seriously, though, the refereeing in the Scottish game is astonishingly bad. How on earth was Stevenson not yellow carded for that tackle on Morelos towards the end of the game. Some of these incident are so blatant, that not punishing them reeks of something more than just simple error. It's about time we as supporters took the SFA to task on this.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club must come out and call for his head.

He must be sacked, or at least removed from potentially refereeing any of our future matches.

That game was pure corruption. Literally the worst and most blatant cheating I have ever seen from a ref.

Club cannot remain silent on this.

We are refereed a a different standard than everyone else in this league and we need to call it out. It is absolute cheating.

I dont know if it is because they hate us, or if they are shit scared of celtic, but this cannot go on.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

We can keep complaining about ref's but it is simply ignoring the bigger problem.

The formation and tactics simply are not working now. Teams have caught on to it. We create very little from open play.

I agree, but when any team is having a sticky spell, the last thing that is required is having the officials referee your players to a different standard EVERY game.

3 minutes ago, xaldub said:

Is he blind or just a cheating c**t ?

Discuss ...

Seriously, though, the refereeing in the Scottish game is astonishingly bad. How on earth was Stevenson not yellow carded for that tackle on Morelos towards the end of the game. Some of these incident are so blatant, that not punishing them them reeks of something more than just simple error. It's about time we as supporters took the SFA to task on this.

There is nothing to discuss

Horrific from the beginning to the end 

Where did the 6 mins of injury time come from?  Hibs players just wrestling our players to the ground yet the media constantly push the idea that Morelos has a discipline problem.  Barisic took an elbow to the face and that’s a yellow?  Wasn’t Morelos sent off for that against celtic last season?

I’ve never seen anything like this.  

I've seen some warped decisions in my life but to not book Stevenson for his half Nelson on Morelos is just outright cheating, in front of the linesman also, it beggars belief the lack of yellow cards opposition teams are not receiving against us.....to rub salt into the wounds Stevenson can then take out Jones as he has been given a free pass to do so

Lol ye thought Saturday was bad Madden tops it. 

That isn’t even him going out his way to show he isn’t a Rangers fan that’s cheating by a mile. I’ve never heard Ibrox boo like that in years after that refereeing performance. 

Last couple of mins Morelos is literally wrestled to the ground, no card either

Yeah I'm never one to constantly blame officiating but that was absolutely criminal tonight and we need to ask for some sort of investigation into his competency to officiate matches at this level because, on tonight's showing, he should be nowhere near the SPL. 

Archived