Rangers must demand Scottish FA answers over bizarre referee appointment

The Dude

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, gj923 said:

He has managed 2 of the 3 games that they have dropped points in so I will imagine they also will not be pleased with him.

As said in your post. Hard to go with the conspiracy when they've dropped points with him reffing. They'll be going on about how the sfa want him to lose them the league and that's why he's been picked and we will. Claim they picked him as they want the taigs to win the league :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Why hasn’t the RC elephant in the room not being added to the blog as we all know that’s the crux of the matter 🤷‍♂️

Did you attend one of their schools? 

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Why hasn’t the RC elephant in the room not being added to the blog as we all know that’s the crux of the matter 🤷‍♂️

I dont think it is particularly relevant. Otherwise they'd just rotate between Clancy and collum every other week

22 minutes ago, OhW said:

Did you attend one of their schools? 

I went one day when my school was off, i went to their assembly hall to watch ‘Lassie Come Home’, white socks or earrings weren’t allowed and the nuns cutting about just wasn’t right. The bird I was going with was alright thought 👏🏻

To much info 🤔 😂

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So Clancy is just cheating us in general and nothing to do with his background ?

But in carrying out his cheating they'll drop points more with him as ref than any other ref in the league? 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

If they didn't like him, we'd have heard about it.😉

Guarantee if you went onto any fans forum there would be people moaning about refereeing decisions against. Outside the old firm the rest will be complaining about the fact they rarely get decisions against us.

Here was some of the comments before the last old firm game "Kevin Clancy the worst referee in Scotland gets to ref the Glasgow derby on Sunday absolute joke" ...."The same Kevin Clancy that denied 2 stone wall penalties at Easter Road.... Out of all the refs in Scotland he's probably the most consistently incompetent (and that's some achievement)."

Having watched the highlights from Hearts v Hamilton I could not for the life of me figure out why it was red. Clancy like other referees in any league will make mistakes....think of the 4th goal scored by Morelos in Moscow that was chopped off last year for being offside when it was'nt

8 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Guarantee if you went onto any fans forum there would be people moaning about refereeing decisions against. Outside the old firm the rest will be complaining about the fact they rarely get decisions against us.

Here was some of the comments before the last old firm game "Kevin Clancy the worst referee in Scotland gets to ref the Glasgow derby on Sunday absolute joke" ...."The same Kevin Clancy that denied 2 stone wall penalties at Easter Road.... Out of all the refs in Scotland he's probably the most consistently incompetent (and that's some achievement)."

Having watched the highlights from Hearts v Hamilton I could not for the life of me figure out why it was red. Clancy like other referees in any league will make mistakes....think of the 4th goal scored by Morelos in Moscow that was chopped off last year for being offside when it was'nt

Funny how he never seems to be shite in our favour. 
Let’s see how long it is before Alan Muir gets another Rangers game. It took 12 months after the last game he gave us a favourable decision, he gives us a pen at Hamilton and doesn’t give Accies a pen. You won’t see him refereeing a Rangers game for a longtime. 

No one can be seriously using their defeat to us as suggested evidence of him officiating them fairly. 

i tens not use the word cheating but hard to avoid on the 29th - he stopped just short of shouting ‘next goals the winner’

Archived