Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Season ticket £492

my gers £40

supporters club membership £30

supporters club fee to Rangers£10

rtv £60 

x2 season tickets ffs ,have I missed anything out?

It's awrite they've frozen season ticket prices :lol:

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Season ticket £492

my gers £40

rtv £60 

All that before you attend a game is sickening. Am fortunate a don't have many outgoings after my golf fees and Rangers ticket money. 

6 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Season ticket £492

my gers £40

rtv £60 

Forgot mate you are getting £25 back for missing a 4 or 5 games one being an OF. First season they should have gave ST holders it free of charge for the games missed. 

People moaning about this - our club needs investment. Changes are needed otherwise we won't have enough money to compete at the top - that's the nature of it.

It's tough on some of our loyal fans - however we need to move with the times. That's why Bar 72 is being upgraded because we obviously have wealthy people or companies who will pay a premium for tickets.

We have the best fan base in the world and we have been through hard times - however we need to give our club the backing.

It probably doesnt help we haven't won the league for a long time - once we get it right on the park then I'm sure some of the moaning will stop.

Back the club or not - it's your choice.

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Forgot mate you are getting £25 back for missing a 4 or 5 games one being an OF. First season they should have gave ST holders it free of charge for the games missed. 

Said the very same on our busses chat earlier.

Season ticket holders lost out on approx £150  worth of games from last season, we should have got it included in this seasons purchase.

16 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Season ticket £492

my gers £40

rtv £60 

All worth it for a phone call from Morelos in Spanish, imo.

2 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Said the very same on our busses chat earlier.

Season ticket holders lost out on approx £150  worth of games from last season, we should have got it included in this seasons purchase.

We can't afford that as a club. We would be losing alot of money by doing a £150 refund/discount x 47000 odd (7 million).

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We must be the only sports team in the entire world where a membership scheme doesn’t give a discount on merchandise.

Do we have merchandise?

this is the disadvantage we’ll have when budgeting.

you could work out releasing strips around ticket payments but it’s another shitshow.

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

People moaning about this - our club needs investment. Changes are needed otherwise we won't have enough money to compete at the top - that's the nature of it.

It's tough on some of our loyal fans - however we need to move with the times. That's why Bar 72 is being upgraded because we obviously have wealthy people or companies who will pay a premium for tickets.

We have the best fan base in the world and we have been through hard times - however we need to give our club the backing.

It probably doesnt help we haven't won the league for a long time - once we get it right on the park then I'm sure some of the moaning will stop.

We can't afford that as a club. We would be losing alot of money by doing a £150 refund/discount x 47000 odd (7 million).

I was talking about the membership.

5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Post this on Follow Follow, mate.

More chance of getting a gobble on there.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Do we have merchandise?

this is the disadvantage we’ll have when budgeting.

you could work out releasing strips around ticket payments but it’s another shitshow.

Not even got a main sponsor for next season am sure hummel deal is finished. 

10 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

We are moaning because the fans have backed the club to the hilt and gone above and beyond to be ‘rewarded’ with getting the piss taken out of us under the guise of rewarding loyalty.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

So if I book the stadium tour every other week and get an RTV subscription I will have a good chanve of a ticket? 

Seems an absolute farce this. 

That's the way to do it no point in following the team everywhere in Europe. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We are moaning because the fans have backed the club to the hilt and gone above and beyond to be ‘rewarded’ with getting the piss taken out of us under the guise of rewarding loyalty.

We have obviously introduced this membership scheme for money - no other reason. If we didnt need money then we wouldn't have bothered. It's not great to see loyal fans being taken for granted but thats what football clubs do. And we don't have unlimited money - especially in uncertain times. 

Fans thinking they should have had a discount aren't thinking about the bigger numbers for the club. Do you want £100 back in your bank account or do you want the club to progress without being hampered financially? We just need to suck it up.

If you can get almost twice as many points for buying Rangers TV than you can if you've been to every Rangers European game the past 2 seasons, how can it be a loyalty scheme that rewards loyalty? all you are doing is basically buying your points, the same thing the Travel Club got much maligned for when people would buy tickets, give them away and claim the points.

14 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

How dare I moan about this after giving my all to Rangers for 32 years. I should have knowing better than we have to just zip it and keep allowing  the club take the pish out us loyal fans.

Going to be a long long time before theres any events with thousands of folk at them. Whole season ticket stuff right now is crazy , will be lucky to see any football next year never mind this season.........

Archived