Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You didn't speak to them on the phone because there's nobody answering them atm so I am appalled that you're lying to this man.

It was a zoom call pal and i showed him this thread and he said it was fuck all to do with him about tickets and if he was really bothered he’d buy a season ticket.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

It looks decent enough better than I expected but now we’re paying for it , it needs to be fair 

the ticket hand outs to lads that aren’t hospitality or RSC members for every game needs to stop 

Mat polster taking half a stand to away games he’s not even in the squad needs to stop

ex players going nowhere near eg Dingwall  Or Livi and getting handed tickets for parkheed needs to stop 

Players flying ex teammates from the end other side of Europe and handing them a tickets for parkheed needs to stop 

no danger any of the above will stop and asking bears to pay £40 to to just be in with a chance of a ticket with all that going on Is where the schemes falls down in my opinion 

My mate met Jordan Jones 2 pals in Manchester Airport going to Amsterdam for Feyenoord that was their first ever away game. 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It was a zoom call pal and i showed him this thread and he said it was fuck all to do with him about tickets and if he was really bothered he’d buy a season ticket.

ST's mean nothing in this day and age as well you know, it's all about having RTV

Ive just renewed ma season book, signed up for premium gold platinum RTV,  bought a duvet and a squeezy duck from the club shop and sold one of my kids kidneys to fund all this and i got fuckin killie away again. Unreal 

Just now, stuart1994 said:

This is whole lot of confusing for me, so if I renew my season tickets does that automatically give you a membership or do you need to get that on top of a renewal ? 

U need that on top 

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

This is whole lot of confusing for me, so if I renew my season tickets does that automatically give you a membership or do you need to get that on top of a renewal ? 

On top mate

Maybe you can use your 25 quid voucher 

17 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Ive just renewed ma season book, signed up for premium gold platinum RTV,  bought a duvet and a squeezy duck from the club shop and sold one of my kids kidneys to fund all this and i got fuckin killie away again. Unreal 

Somehow I think you have bigger problems as it seems you have entered 1998.

Confused as fuck here so I’ve renewed my season ticket for next season and already had rtv so if I join the new membership scheme is it really only to benefit getting away tickets(which a can’t make) or does it help getting cup final ticked etc?

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Confused as fuck here so I’ve renewed my season ticket for next season and already had rtv so if I join the new membership scheme is it really only to benefit getting away tickets(which a can’t make) or does it help getting cup final ticked etc?

It helps with semi final and final tickets too. Check the website for the full details mate.

15 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Think it gives you priority for a hampden before cccs members , the whole cccs is confusing me to , do you need to sign up for that and the membership, fuck knows , had a look down the slo twitter , people asking all sorts , what can be possible be doing today that be cant answer people 

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Think it gives you priority for a hampden before cccs members , the whole cccs is confusing me to , do you need to sign up for that and the membership, fuck knows , had a look down the slo twitter , people asking all sorts , what can be possible be doing today that be cant answer people 

You still need to sign up to the home scheme CCCS also mate. 

The home games still work the same way essentially if you’re a ST holder. 

43 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s fine mate he’s not getting at you. He knows your never settling foot in ibrox for a home league match ever again. 

I'm speaking on behalf of all the good Rangers fans. You're a wee fenian cow

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Think it gives you priority for a hampden before cccs members , the hole cccs is confusing me to , do you need to sign up for that and the membership, fuck knows , had a look down the slo twitter , people asking all sorts , what can be possible be doing today that be cant answer people 

I have been on CCCS for years and it was simple for home Euro and cup games, but how do you sign up for it now?,  going by the  Q&A  bit on MyGers, it's still to be used next season.

mygersfaq_2.thumb.jpg.b877662ed95bfee4bea517fbb9f2051c.jpg

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

You still need to sign up to the home scheme CCCS also mate. 

The home games still work the same way essentially if you’re a ST holder. 

Cheers mate 👍🏻

Archived