Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

No I'm replying to someone who said he's reading on Dundee's statement that 2 other Premiership team have changed their mind.

I said I'm guessing them 2 going on yesterdays stories. If true.

Yes the ones that changed their minds between last Thursday and Friday was Hibs and Aberdeen. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I read that as Dundee trying to tell us all that they will be submitting a yes vote soon. 

The fact that this vote is being allowed to continue shows incompetence at best, full on corruption at worst. I know which one I think it is. 

They are pinning a lot on a reconstruction promise, which will likely never happen. 

To me it looks like incompetent corruption

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Where are those cunt's getting "exclusives" from involving our club.

That said, I'm glad he's calling this out - irrespective of who's running the story.

Suppose someone has to run the story. EDIT - in fact, it's actually clever - use them to our advantage as Scotland's biggest news outlet. Take advantage of them.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yes the ones that changed their minds between last Thursday and Friday was Hibs and Aberdeen. 

I thought that's the way I initially read it in Dundee's statement myself, but I only skim read it.

I thought the person I quoted had read it as if Dundee were saying 2 teams in the Premiership have since changed their mind since the vote on Friday.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Douglas Park asking that Fenian cunt McLennan to repeat comments he previously made about us.

This is brilliant.

Rangers are walking up to the school bully and saying “say it to my face ya wee fanny”.

This is brilliant 😂😂

Excellently put mate 😂

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Douglas Park asking that Fenian cunt McLennan to repeat comments he previously made about us.

This is brilliant.

Rangers are walking up to the school bully and saying “say it to my face ya wee fanny”.

This is brilliant 😂😂

Him the ceo and the lawyer can't come back from this its curtains

Now Rangers should just leave it for another few days and wait on a response

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd just like to say gogzy although good to have you back your senses towards ex posters returning have dropped and its sad to see 😞

Ring rust mate.  Easing back into things.  I've banned two since I got back :lol:

No reports to look through though..........

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

This was received on Monday at SPFL headquarters. Its has been a few days already.

ByGary Ralston

13:30, 15 APR 2020

Rangers chairman Douglas Park demands SPFL's Murdoch MacLennan to refute magazine claim he 'hates' Ibrox side

The Ibrox chairman has demanded answers from the SPFL over an article in Private Eye.

Ibrox chairman Douglas Parkhas demanded Murdoch MacLennan refutes allegations of an anti-Rangers bias.

The motor tycoon has no faith in the SPFL chairman overseeing an internal investigation into the resolution controversy that has plunged the game into a bitter civil war.

Hampden sources have revealed Park, who replaced Dave Kingas Ibrox chairman last month, has written to MacLennan insisting he clarify his stance on an article in Private Eye.

The satirical magazine claimed MacLennan “hates” Rangersand has a “loathing” for the club and quoted him as saying: “Ah cannae stand the b******s”.

MacLennan, 71, has never publicly addressed the article, which appeared shortly after he took up his post on Hampden’s sixth floor in July 2017.

It’s understood Park wrote to MacLennan earlier this week, in response to a letter from the SPFL’s figurehead on Saturday night that demanded Rangers produce their evidence to justify calls to suspend Neil Doncasterand the low level paper gatherer Rod MacKenzie.

Mr Park has replied and part of his letter asks MacLennan flat out about the Private Eye article.

It’s the latest development in an increasingly rancorous battle for the heart and soul of the SPFL amid claim and counter claim over the proposal to call the leagues as the only way to release a £9 million prize pot to cash strapped clubs.

Record Sport revealed this morning the SPFL board have now sanctioned an in-house investigation over events of the past fortnight, which have led to criticism of the executive and splits between member clubs.

Rangers also remain unhappy their call for an investigation into the impartiality of MacLennan was rejected by the SPFL board in May 2018.

King raised questions over MacLennan’s suitability after he was appointed non-executive chairman of Dublin-based Independent News and Media earlier that year, a group which included celtic powerbroker Dermot Desmond among its shareholders.

MacLennan remains on their board, but Independent News and Media were sold to Belgian company Mediahus last year in a £125 million deal.

The SPFL have been contacted for comment.

What a farce this whole thing is. 

So we are to believe Dundee did indeed vote no. Then weren't aware the spfl didn't receive the vote until the results were published. Bull shit!!

SPFL caught in another lie as they claimed Dundee retracted their vote. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Hiding behind the curtains until their da comes in. 

They forgot their da is a bigger shitebag who is on a sudden holiday in Japan. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

nothing compared to the disgust and distain we feel towards you and the cabal you front. Deflect everything from abuse of power, insider knowledge, threatening thousands of workers in a worldwide pandemic with holding monies if you don't toe line...…. and many more alleged atrocities to sickening to mention

Archived