Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

56 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Jackson claiming Robertson's the whistle blower,

Screenshot_20200507-230504_Chrome.jpg

Mate, Jackson is a dick.  Even if SR is the whistleblower he couldn't be held accountable for breaking company law as the league source he quoted says.  SR has every right to remain on the board until his tenure comes to an end.

Whistleblowers are protected under UK law and cannot lose their job because of blowing the whistle.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'll add Ayr United to that list too. That cunt Cameron wanted null n void and still went along with what they told him in the hope of getting an 18 team Premiership.

Tbh my list of teams that shouldn't have action taken against them is very small now. Very few teams we can class as having any sort of morals. If Scottish Football ends up dying and we had to find a new home, I wouldn't give a single fuck.

Anybody with a name like Lachlan needs watching. We should get young Kelly back pronto.

I wonder how many teams in the lower Divisions would have voted NO if they hadn't been told lies about Caley's vote?

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t really see what we would get out of it either.

The best case scenario here is that we can get sufficient numbers backing us or even better a swathe of no confidence votes in ND and RM and that forces them out.

if we say had 12 teams backing us then The SPFL couldn’t go to court against us as they’d be going against a third of clubs wishes.

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t really see what we would get out of it either.

What other options have the Club got then?  We all know/knew the vote won’t go in our favour but we can’t just leave it at that. It’s obvious things aren’t being done right at the spfl but proving it is more difficult if other clubs aren’t willing to tackle this head on. Things will only get worse with lawwell on the board next season.

50 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

One of the other problems if we go it alone in funding/driving an independent investigation is access to information.

An investigation, voted for by the member clubs, has every right to access computers, files, written records, phone records etc.

A single disenchanted club on a crusade will have zero jurisdiction and any requests for access to corroborative material will be sneeringly met with “go fuck yourself”.

If it goes to court they can be forced to hand over stuff.

45 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s my opinion.

Would you prefer if i bought into conspiracy theories about brown envelopes and parliamentary enquiries?

Just asking a question

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If it goes to court they can be forced to hand over stuff.

Layman here. Why would it go to court , what’s the chances Rangers will take it to court , how long would all this take and how confident are you that we’d get a positive result?

May not be as explosive as some would like.

But plenty to work on & certainly enough to warrant further investigation.

For those who are underwhelmed, how would you feel if we’d just sat on our hands, while knowing what was going on?

We’d have just been falling into line with all the others who are, rightly, being scorned on here.

I’ve no idea how this will play out, but I’m quite happy that the club has decided to call this out, along with the way they’ve handled it so far.

The blue touch paper has been lit, get the popcorn out......

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m still doubtful we take this to court. All that expense when every penny is a prisoner.

Said weeks ago, if Doncaster et al survive this then Robertson and Graham should be emptied and Park should go back to being an investor.

We are not taking this to court it cant be allowed to go to court as we are so fucking incompetent . Robertson on the radio tonight stated that bullying was not the issue when a few hours earlier the club  twitter retweets the bullying allegation statement.  We have all the evidense in open sight  that the whole shit show is corrupt and we send him out. Imagine that in a jury trial

2 minutes ago, BareGrills said:

We are not taking this to court it cant be allowed to go to court as we are so fucking incompetent . Robertson on the radio tonight stated that bullying was not the issue when a few hours earlier the club  twitter retweets the bullying allegation statement.  We have all the evidense in open sight  that the whole shit show is corrupt and we send him out. Imagine that in a jury trail

Think Robertson would at least be able to spell trial.

13 minutes ago, murzo said:

What other options have the Club got then?  We all know/knew the vote won’t go in our favour but we can’t just leave it at that. It’s obvious things aren’t being done right at the spfl but proving it is more difficult if other clubs aren’t willing to tackle this head on. Things will only get worse with lawwell on the board next season.

The board will have to weigh up the expense of whether it is worth taking this to court against the risk of proceedings and the equitable remedies available. I just don't see it being worth it for us if the alleged breaches by omission haven't really caused us any material harm.

@Blue Nosed Babe and @psb07158 may have other views. They are actually lawyers/were lawyers.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

The board will have to weigh up the expense of whether it is worth taking this to court against the risk of proceedings and the equitable remedies available. I just don't see it being worth it for us if the alleged breaches by omission haven't really caused us any material harm.

@Blue Nosed Babe and @psb07158 may have other views. They are actually lawyers/were lawyers.

Court will be the last resort when all avenues are exhausted but I will not be surprised if the board are preparing for a court case presently.

I agree with this, we are wide open unless it's cast iron

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Court will be the last resort when all avenues are exhausted but I will not be surprised if the board are preparing for a court case presently.

But what remedy would we be seeking? What do we actually gain? That's what I just can't see at the moment. Thistle stand to lose the most and they have basically said they won't be taking this to court despite having a favourable QC opinion. Granted, there are more questions with new allegations out today.

I don't think this is going to court. The damage is done and it will get worse as each club examines the infomation and think of how it could have negatively effected them. The 3 SPFL mandarins have seen their credibility destroyed, proven liers, their trustworthyness is less than zero; omiting facts that can financially punish you in a decision they are forcing you to take, or you don't get your own money. Lots of phone calls over the weekend between all parties involved including the ones not named. They will have to figure away of stepping down without admitting guilt and to save face.

17 minutes ago, HG5 said:

May not be as explosive as some would like.

But plenty to work on & certainly enough to warrant further investigation.

For those who are underwhelmed, how would you feel if we’d just sat on our hands, while knowing what was going on?

We’d have just been falling into line with all the others who are, rightly, being scorned on here.

I’ve no idea how this will play out, but I’m quite happy that the club has decided to call this out, along with the way they’ve handled it so far.

The blue touch paper has been lit, get the popcorn out......

We’re not going away cunts. Watching over your shoulder. Hope we bury some of these bastards mate. The rest of the teams have been shitebags. They should be hanging on to our coat tails for this ride now. 

But what remedy would we be seeking? What do we actually gain? That's what I just can't see at the moment. Thistle stand to lose the most and they have basically said they won't be taking this to court despite having a favourable QC opinion. Granted, there are more questions with new allegations out today.

Removal of Doncaster and McKenzie and damages due to lost revenues due to poor tv deals and breach of fiducuary duty. I would guess 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

We’re not going away cunts. Watching over your shoulder. Hope we bury some of these bastards mate. The rest of the teams have been shitebags. They should be hanging on to our coat tails for this ride now. 

Really hope we have the staying power for this now.

Could turn ugly if we are not prepared to go all in.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

So in your opinion the end result  will fall in favour of the spfl? If scottish football couldn’t get any lower , I don’t think we’ve seen the half of it if that’s the outcome.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It is not what we actually gain but what we continue to lose. We can't keep playing in a corrupt league where the odds are stacked against us. If the other clubs won't back us, then we have to take it to court otherwise we may as well go home.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We seek being vilified of our current accusations and we seek parity in the Scottish game. No more, no less. 

if we don’t attempt to weed out the people that are scorned against us now, then when shall we? 

in order for this post not to look like mark twain has shat oot a tin of hoola hoops...

when the fuck do we stand up? The club have decided the time is now, so back them to the fucking hilts bro. 

Archived