Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Now why would any honest club vote against an ii before they had seen the issues,stinks of coercion :-(

It's not coercion. Its 2 clubs who are apart of the board who already came out with a statement saying not to vote for it. Then we have a club who have come out with a statement saying they want to get on with things, not this. Add that to a club who voted yes on the last resolution within little to no time to look over the papers. 4 clubs that will have zero hesitation in voting down the egm.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I laughed at spfl rapid response and I note not a word from anyone since. If it wasn't enough it would be laughed at and ridiculed from the sfa place men in the press

Agreed.  Ridiculous timing and statement from the SPFL, further losing what credibility they had.  Likewise, the MWell Board member.  As far as I know or have read these are the only 2 so far.  No doubt that this was a co-ordinated response b the guilty parties.

23 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Can’t believe Rangers fans still listen to Radio Clyde. It’s a station by fenians for fenians. 

Why would you not listen to what Robertson had to say?  that's the only reason I tuned in tonight, its not on my radar usually.

Why isn't anyone at the spfl allowed to answer the simplest of questions. To me, it would clear the air.....

Neil Doncaster, why are you against an independent inquiry? If you have done nothing wrong, you will be cleared of all wrongdoings. So why not?

Sounds simple enough.

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Why would you not listen to what Robertson had to say?  that's the only reason I tuned in tonight, its not on my radar usually.

I seen it in the news earlier that’s why! 👍🏻

I hardly ever  listen to phone ins  these days and still hark back to Jimmy Sanderson and  Bob Crampsie.

For commentary  Derek Francey for football and  Bill McLaren at rugby were the epitome of commentators.

"He ran through the French forwards like a trout up a burn" Amazing.

Times have changed and not for the better.

By going low brow to attract more listeners/viewers they have sunk to the bottom.

I long for BBC at all levels to set the standards in sports news.

To think we have Dalziel - self confessed Motherwell fan - supposedly standing up for us is mad.

Barry Ferguson ffs.

At least Ally is not afraid to back us when it is right.

33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Why isn't anyone at the spfl allowed to answer the simplest of questions. To me, it would clear the air.....

Neil Doncaster, why are you against an independent inquiry? If you have done nothing wrong, you will be cleared of all wrongdoings. So why not?

Sounds simple enough.

Exactly , not once have they answered any of the points brought up . Instead they hide behind a pandemic , costs and a plethora of lackies toeing the party line of nothing to see here . 

37 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Sounds simple enough.

Because hes a cunt. A dirty cunt. 

13 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Cos of the comments on here 

Some folk on here would have you believe that they play rebel tunes for the first half hour and Keevins signs off at the end of the show with a hail hail and up the ra.

Keevins is a fanny but just about everyone from every club thinks that.

Roger Hannah doesn’t bother me, Gordon Dalziel is a fence sitter, Gordon Duncan batters on about Motherwell every chance he gets and Alex Rae gives us a good shout but won’t get any staunch points on here because he never shouts ‘big jock knew’ down the microphone. Mark Wilson is ex sceptic and gushes over them.

I listen to it at work to kill some time, it’s no brilliant but it’s no that bad.

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Exactly , not once have they answered any of the points brought up . Instead they hide behind a pandemic , costs and a plethora of lackies toeing the party line of nothing to see here . 

Listening to BBC podcast .English being inquisitive .The wee hating bigot McLaughlin still being the little cunt we know he is “clubs I’ve spoke too’”  No cunt asks him which ones .He continues with the usual deflection in everything he reports 

The hypocrisy in our enemies takes the fucking biscuit 

Remember those old sound bites “ integrity “ and clarification “ used by these fuckers 

This will drag on for weeks and weeks because precedents will be set throughout Europe based on different scenarios.

Time to sit back and let the powers that be go to work.

If I ran UEFA, I would make a blanket decision that all countries have to adhere to including next years European places. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This will drag on for weeks and weeks because precedents will be set throughout Europe based on different scenarios.

Time to sit back and let the powers that be go to work.

If I ran UEFA, I would make a blanket decision that all countries have to adhere to including next years European places. 

Irrespective of what happens in Europe the clubs in Scotland were misled on a vote. And on the potential implications of that vote.

If our information is correct ( 4 unsuccessful cease and desist notices from McKenzie suggests it has merit) then it's a slam dunk.

Which doesnt mean that we will get an EGM.

25 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

That’s where prospective sponsors will say fuck that. You’re right. 

Not only sponsors, I think plenty of supporters will be of the same mind. If you were a gambler would  you put your hard earned cash into a rigged game .

I know the emotional tie that binds you to supporting Rangers, there are plenty of Rangers supporters who will probably struggle  to find the cash to renew their season tickets .

Some might give up altogether when your basically fucked before a ball is kicked, compare our games in Europe  to the farce that is Scottish football. 

I dont think its only the Football clubs who are bullied and coerced to toe the line.

Referees have played a major role in this , anyone who cant see the impact they have is either blind or thick.

Countless points, bookings, sending offs, all  add to the pressure on Rangers whereas the scum are basically allowed to what they like on and off the park.

As for the rest of the shite they'll put up with it and their hammer throwing  Football will be allowed to continue unabated but only against one team.

That's where Sporting integrity has led us to.

Kick them Out. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Listening to BBC podcast .English being inquisitive .The wee hating bigot McLaughlin still being the little cunt we know he is “clubs I’ve spoke too’”  No cunt asks him which ones .He continues with the usual deflection in everything he reports 

The hypocrisy in our enemies takes the fucking biscuit 

Remember those old sound bites “ integrity “ and clarification “ used by these fuckers 

It'll be interesting to hear English's take on this , he's been quite supportive , surprisingly . 

Integrity and clarification are sooo yesterday's words  . Conveniently . 

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

One thing I can't get my head around is clubs and journos saying it's over 200 page dossier. We've only seen 19 pages. Is there something we are missing? Didn't seem so from what I seen. Maybe it's more depth? 

I've just assumed it was a typo with an extra 0 added by mistake . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

It'll be interesting to hear English's take on this , he's been quite supportive , surprisingly . 

Integrity and clarification are sooo yesterday's words  . Conveniently . 

Took the words out of my mouth mate. Was going to ask where’s English on this?  Thought we would’ve heard something by now. 

Archived