Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Who knows maybe if we can oust the cabal and their complicit media plants then maybe we can finally get someone asking Pete the paedo protector some questions on his clubs cover up of systematic child abuse for decades and state aid from Glasgow city council, take down the cabal then let’s go after these fenian bastards. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Who knows maybe if we can oust the cabal and their complicit media plants then maybe we can finally get someone asking Pete the paedo protector some questions on his clubs cover up of systematic child abuse for decades and state aid from Glasgow city council, take down the cabal then let’s go after these fenian bastards. 

Ambitious but I like it 😂

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

The fact spfl have chosen today to stop talking to the press tells me lawyers have been onto them telling them to stop talking. 

They cunts can't help themselves so its no came from them

I don't think we've heard the last of Doncaster and MacLennan. That PR crisis management company they hired will be working overtime. They'll pipe up again before Tuesday.

57 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Despite all the evidence of today I believe the scum will be handed the title next week and Doncaster & Co  will dodge the bullet again, the cunts have got Scottish football stitched up.

Sadly true. The corrupt system has been completely exposed though, and Rangers as a club has started to challenge the cabal in a way we haven't seen before. We need to keep this up, keep kicking away at the rotten structure. 

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Yes we were rubbish but 5 points lost by refs against Aberdeen & Kilmarnock would have lessoned the blow. And if I remember, they got dubious calls at Hamilton.

Corruption has been established. I'm sure it goes to refs as well.

We got beat at home to Hamilton and drew against St Johnstone away, put out the SC by the worst Hertz side in years, having already been beaten and drew at Tynecastle in our two previous visits, drew at Ibrox against Aberdeen. 

Nothing to do with decisions from match officials, the only game since the winter break where that happened was Killie away, during which our manager stood at the dugout with his thumb up his arse as per. 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The fact spfl have chosen today to stop talking to the press tells me lawyers have been onto them telling them to stop talking. 

They cunts can't help themselves so its no came from them

They must have a new lawyer then ,That usless cunt McKenzie hasn’t kept them in check so far 

More money out the kitty ,Maybe gets mates rates through the jap though 

And true to form the taigs release the following on a tweet:

"Peado FC statement"  "The boys do their talking on the pitch....."

Sitting back, they squeezed the spfl for their title, pretty much got it and now they troll with not a fuck given.

Fortunately they are club like no other.

Ironic that their desperation for the taigs to get their 9 and subsequently 10 could be their downfall, if these cunts remain in power then the corruption next season will dwarf even this season such is their desperation for them to get 10, we simply have to go as far as it takes with this to get these fenian bastards ousted. 

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our evidence and questions are the dossier.

Why do you think theres more we are with holding?

I too believe we are holding something back and I think it is from the whistleblower's stuff.

Over everything that has gone on, we have maintained a dignified silence, allowing the spfl to fuck up again and again.

We released our dossier and we've seen the reaction from other clubs about coercion etc., knowing it was there.

We have played this brilliantly to date with the hope that others would come forward with their tales of bullying.

If that hope hadn't materialised, we would need a plan B and therefore hold something in reserve. 

Plus, we would certainly need something big, should this eventually go to court.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah if you can be  bothered but I think we're pretty much all in. The alleged may relate to what weve heard or what we know but cant evidence - but that investigators can.

Bennett today called out those using the term smoking gun doing so for an anti Rangers agenda. Nothing I've heard or read suggests we have more. And given we are trying to convince others to vote in our favour it would be counter productive to retain evidence- especially a biggie.

I'm open and happy to be convinced theres more to come from anything  our Board have said. In fact, I'd love it. Just doubt it and havent seen anything to suggest it tbh.

Can’t see anymore on this particular issue ,but there’s bound to be plenty of other stuff we have for all the rest of the shite we have had to deal with ,likely more governance evidence ,such as appointments of staff ,being cherry picked as it seems ,who actually authorises these tarriers to gain employment with members money and the selection process ,there is bound to be little transparency ,

Slowly slowly chip away ,death by a thousand cuts rather than having something that would knock them out in 1 blow 

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I too believe we are holding something back and I think it is from the whistleblower's stuff.

Over everything that has gone on, we have maintained a dignified silence, allowing the spfl to fuck up again and again.

We released our dossier and we've seen the reaction from other clubs about coercion etc., knowing it was there.

We have played this brilliantly to date with the hope that others would come forward with their tales of bullying.

If that hope hadn't materialised, we would need a plan B and therefore hold something in reserve. 

Plus, we would certainly need something big, should this eventually go to court.

I think Robertson is the whistleblower and we've put it all on the table, but time will tell.

Is it gut feeling we have more or based on something Rangers have said?

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Anyone who did not have any misgivings about this recent board ..... and the way they have stumbled about in many areas since they got into power ..... would have been right to question their ability to  get us back to the top of the pile ..... my estimation would be 90% upwards of our support if they were honest ...... have at some time or other during their 6 year tenure had doubts as to whether they could take us there ..... as they have not instilled overall confidence in many areas to the satisfaction of the support .... and so they should be .... like any well run company should be.

That is normal and no different from our reaction towards the team on the park  when things don't go our way ...... checking in here after a disappointing result will give you the answer to that.

Right now due to a totally unforeseen pandemic we find ourselves in a unique situation ..... where we are fighting for the right to have the playing field levelled so that we can have a state of equilibrium restored to our game in all areas of administration within the SPFL/SFA ..... and are in the process of possibly bringing about some meaningful much needed change for the better.

We seem to be progressing along at a good pace and have rattled a few cages along the way ...... but we have won absolutely nothing yet ..... not even the right to call an Independent Inquiry without being attacked from all sides by a well drilled tarrier compliant media onslaught.

So regardless of any supporters' personal feelings towards this board ....... as at this time we all seem to be on the same page ..... and any digs at any supporters at how the board was or has been perceived prior to today has to be put aside immediately .... as it serves no purpose other than to alienate the common good that has been coming from our boardroom since April the 10th.

The game has only just begun .... and for once in a long time we are all seeing some really professional business being done by our directors in our attempt to rid the game of the current self serving  shysters who reside .... temporarily now I hope ..... within Hampden.

🇬🇧

Well said BH.

Problem is we’ve got used to false dawns, and we seem to get carried away on a rollercoaster of enthusiasm followed by a crash.

Don’t blame anyone for being guarded about our chances.

Personally, I’m really pleased to see a bit of leadership coming out of the club, coupled with going about it the right way.

Hope this momentum continues to build!

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think Robertson is the whistleblower and we've put it all on the table, but time will tell.

He’s 100pc the whistleblower,he says himself this is the worst season yet for corporate governance,plenty will have went on that will have been hidden from him 

JB says himself that meeting get arranged at very very short notice ,every chance the outcomes of these meetings have been set already before the meetings start 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yes mate, not saying you're wrong, not saying I'm right.

At least we both agree to each other having an opinion.

Now that alot of things are out in the open why is nobody pushing for another vote ? surely it's upto the clubs to decide what happens regarding another vote or not look at the snp always banging on about another vote coz they lost the last one. 

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Can’t see anymore on this particular issue ,but there’s bound to be plenty of other stuff we have for all the rest of the shite we have had to deal with ,likely more governance evidence ,such as appointments of staff ,being cherry picked as it seems ,who actually authorises these tarriers to gain employment with members money and the selection process ,there is bound to be little transparency ,

Slowly slowly chip away ,death by a thousand cuts rather than having something that would knock them out in 1 blow 

Just as long as we all live to see it....

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

A perfect snapshot of the useless cunts running these clubs.

Disgusts me that they have any power whatsoever in the game.

Even if he doesnt know - which would be ridiculous - you wouldn't admit that you dont know.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is it gut feeling we have more or based on something Rangers have said?

Whistleblowers are protected by law specifically- The Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 

If I t is Robertson we will never know 

Archived