Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The puppet master sitting back letting all his lackies take the heat... Hopefully that Slant eyed cunt gets taken down with the rest of the cabal... We can but hope. 

They don’t need to do anything, the titles been decided, they just sit back and wait.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They don’t need to do anything, the titles been decided, they just sit back and wait.

How long ago was it decided though ,when we were chasing them down in November there was a barrage of refereeing incidents that all went against us well into February 

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Despite all the evidence of today I believe the scum will be handed the title next week and Doncaster & Co  will dodge the bullet again, the cunts have got Scottish football stitched up.

They will hand the title to Them.

But their time is limited. Their credibility is shot.

And I will be contributing £100 towards Hearts fund to sue them for £3mn. 

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Despite all the evidence of today I believe the scum will be handed the title next week and Doncaster & Co  will dodge the bullet again, the cunts have got Scottish football stitched up.

Scum will most probably get their *title, If Doncaster and co survive then the way this is playing out I would expect to see their sorry arses being dragged to court or at the very least CAS.

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Spot on.

The fallout from this is unpredictable and potentially far reaching. They will want to pretend to be far above and removed from it rather than the cause.

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Anyone who did not have any misgivings about this recent board ..... and the way they have stumbled about in many areas since they got into power ..... would have been right to question their ability to  get us back to the top of the pile ..... my estimation would be 90% upwards of our support if they were honest ...... have at some time or other during their 6 year tenure had doubts as to whether they could take us there ..... as they have not instilled overall confidence in many areas to the satisfaction of the support .... and so they should be .... like any well run company should be.

That is normal and no different from our reaction towards the team on the park  when things don't go our way ...... checking in here after a disappointing result will give you the answer to that.

Right now due to a totally unforeseen pandemic we find ourselves in a unique situation ..... where we are fighting for the right to have the playing field levelled so that we can have a state of equilibrium restored to our game in all areas of administration within the SPFL/SFA ..... and are in the process of possibly bringing about some meaningful much needed change for the better.

We seem to be progressing along at a good pace and have rattled a few cages along the way ...... but we have won absolutely nothing yet ..... not even the right to call an Independent Inquiry without being attacked from all sides by a well drilled tarrier compliant media onslaught.

So regardless of any supporters' personal feelings towards this board ....... as at this time we all seem to be on the same page ..... and any digs at any supporters at how the board was or has been perceived prior to today has to be put aside immediately .... as it serves no purpose other than to alienate the common good that has been coming from our boardroom since April the 10th.

The game has only just begun .... and for once in a long time we are all seeing some really professional business being done by our directors in our attempt to rid the game of the current self serving  shysters who reside .... temporarily now I hope ..... within Hampden.

🇬🇧

Just as I see it mate.  :cheers:

I hope what we are seeing from the board at the moment is the real deal, it is certainly promising but we have a bit to go yet to see where it takes us.   :thumbup:

What's hitting me is the sheer amount of this bullying that's been going on. There's not just one or two instances of this, so this tells me this type of behaviour has been present and has been developing for a while. It's shameful. 

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Scum will most probably get their *title, If Doncaster and co survive then the way this is playing out I would expect to see their sorry arses being dragged to court or at the very least CAS.

Surely they can’t survive, more and more against them is coming out every day 

So Dundee have not only promoted thier rivals, taking away their biggest gate, but now said rivals have smashed their plans for reconstruction as well. 

Well played Nelms what a deal you must have got for changing your vote 🤣🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Provided we still have the "smoking gun" ready to unleash in regards to proof to back up all our allegations, then yeah. 

But it's still too early to tell. I'm up and down with this saga more than a hoor's knickers. 

Nothing has happened (yet) although there's big pressure on them. Which is great.

What smoking gun? That's not our term. We've provided evidence and examples of wrongdoing which can only be fully explored by independent investigation. We've said other clubs have more to tell.  And we've produced bucket loads which today has been supplemented by others.

I'm maybe missing something but why withhold evidence?  We know it's out there but it's not fully in our possession, that's why weve asked questions and need the ii to do the digging / prove / box up for further action to be taken.

Cant see there being a blockbuster knockout blow, dont see we ever suggested there was 

10 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

They will hand the title to Them.

But their time is limited. Their credibility is shot.

And I will be contributing £100 towards Hearts fund to sue them for £3mn. 

Mate, there will be a lot of us willing to contribute to this if anything comes of it. Got to keep the pressure on.

The more that comes out the more u get the picture that our football club had absolutely no chance of winning shit under the current set up.

Week after week on the park fuck up after fuck up from refs. Now u understand why 

Shameful utterly shameful

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What smoking gun? That's not our term. We've provided evidence and examples of wrongdoing which can only be fully explored by independent investigation. We've said other clubs have more to tell.  And we've produced bucket loads which today has been supplemented by others.

I'm maybe missing something but why withhold evidence?  We know it's out there but it's not fully in our possession, that's why weve asked questions and need the ii to do the digging / prove / box up for further action to be taken.

Cant see there being a blockbuster knockout blow, dont see we ever suggested there was 

I said right after typing it out what it is, the proof to back up everything we've alleged.

It might not be our term, but I think it's a good one regardless of who first penned it. 

I think whether we disclose the whistleblower, or if it comes out during an independent investigation it has to come out at some point to seal the deal and put the cherry on the cake with all this.

There's a difference between asking questions and backing up allegations.

Sure, as it goes on a lot of the clubs themselves might come out and start doing it themselves. That might even be what's currently happening - will only know for sure at the end of it.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The more that comes out the more u get the picture that our football club had absolutely no chance of winning shit under the current set up.

Week after week on the park fuck up after fuck up from refs. Now u understand why 

Shameful utterly shameful

and aw this time I thought it was Stevie G's fault 😉

21 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

No doubt the taigs will get their tainted title. It's been on the cards since games were stopped.  

However surely Doncaster and co can't survive this. More clubs coming out with bullying and coercion. Legal challenge will also likely be on the cards. 

42 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Keevins called their silence dignified due to the pandemic. Yup, he actually said that.

That narrative was absolutely nailed on bud, 100%. Was only a matter of time. 

Sporting integrity fc and all that.

Utterly shamless from keevins. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

The scum will get the title no point thinking otherwise but the games up for the spfl under the current set up

Regardless of Tuesday's outcome(I don't expect to win) this is heading for court.

The scum getting gifted the title isn’t as clear cut as the media portray. Hearts will be entitled to compensation for being unfairly relegated, that with the possible £10m due to having to finish early the sky/bt contracts will be something that our backwater of a league just can’t afford.

Ending the season as is, with not one team having done enough to win or lose the leagues is the cheapest option.

Also if Hearts can be compensated for getting relegated why shouldn’t Rangers be for potentially missing out on the millions that the European cup could bring, hopefully a lawyer is looking into that. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I said right after typing it out what it is, the proof to back up everything we've alleged.

It might not be our term, but I think it's a good one regardless of who first penned it. 

I think whether we disclose the whistleblower, or if it comes out during an independent investigation it has to come out at some point to seal the deal and put the cherry on the cake with all this.

There's a difference between asking questions and backing up allegations.

Sure, as it goes on a lot of the clubs themselves might come out and start doing it themselves. That might even be what's currently happening - will only know for sure at the end of it.

Our evidence and questions are the dossier.

Why do you think theres more we are with holding?

Just now, RS4_wul said:

That narrative was absolutely nailed on bud, 100%. Was only a matter of time. 

Sporting integrity fc and all that.

Utterly shamless from keevins. 

Yup staying silent very dignified,  anyone mention child abuse?

Archived