Will we learn this time? (Away Tickets)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

So you think other clubs, in this situation, saw it as another opportunity to get it up the Rangers??

The very survival of a lot of them was on the line, with a gun to their head from a corrupt organisation.   Many of the clubs couldn't wait for the money, they had to take what was on offer or risk going under.  In a sporting sense, it didn't matter either, they had nothing to play for.  The ones that did have something to play for were the most vocal, Rangers, Hearts, ICT, Thistle (and others) knew there was an alternative.  That wasn't the solution for the SPFL and it was kicked back...the clubs took what was on offer as it secured their own future...looking after number one.  I don't blame them for that, why would I??  Not many were going to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the game are they?  Thistle thought about it and backed down.

So no, I don't blame the clubs for looking after number one.  I don't believe for one minute this was accepted by the clubs to get it up Rangers, consequentially it benefits cellick, but they don't care about that, they're future is secured.  

Nope. I didn't say any of that and fuck all to do with any of that.

I couldn't have been clearer.

9 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Bang on mate , if the club refuses away tickets I’ll respect that decision but it will leave us with 4/5 half arsed attempts at an atmosphere next season and miss out on what supporting Rangers is about 

Might be out of our hands according to Roy McGregor of Ross County, if social distancing is to continue for many months no traveling support will be allowed anyway and home support will be drastically cut as well, hope he's wrong but you just can't call it anytime soon. 

5 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Might be out of our hands according to Roy McGregor of Ross County, if social distancing is to continue for many months no traveling support will be allowed anyway and home support will be drastically cut as well, hope he's wrong but you just can't call it anytime soon. 

Heard this a couple of weeks ago,  mate  told me Rangers were expecting  Ibrox would be cut to around 15 thousand when we  first get back to playing .

11 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Should be no football if that’s the case mate , how can clubs decide who can renew , it’s ok for him , 2 men a dug and 3 sheep go to watch them 😂

Just now, the old guard said:

Agreed mate, absolute cluster fuck. 

Can’t see celtic wanting to lock half their support out , so we should be ok , that’s how we gauge what’s going to happen in Scottish football now , predict what celtic think should happen 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

You boycott all year round .So why should you have a say 😄

Because most people don't have it in them to do the same 

Proud to say I've never given other clubs a penny of my money, unfortunately can't say the same about yourself 

15 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Heard this a couple of weeks ago,  mate  told me Rangers were expecting  Ibrox would be cut to around 15 thousand when we  first get back to playing .

This all effects the economics of the game and clubs survival.

Due to our overhead and now business model, we need to sell out ST's and EL group qualification, so how deal with such a deficit is anyone's guess.

9 hours ago, trueblue 64 said:

If bears don't want to miss away days they should still go but don't buy a ticket, watch the game on a stream outside and roar your team on from there, imagine more fans outside than inside plus the cunts will see every 30 odd quid they're missing out on. I think the player's would be pumped up hearing our songs but only seeing their fans inside.

Go up to Dingwall to stand outside and watch it on yer phone ? 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's about corruption. It's about a rigged competition. It's about biased refereeing. It's about the constant demonisation of our support and our club. It's about double standards and you'll be the first to complain.

Like I said earlier mate we’re paying £500 plus anytime now for all those things at ibrox to , our couldn’t give two fucks about refereeing decisions, our best player getting fucking hounded , celtic running the country, we’ll all pay it though 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Build a big pyramid of fans and the smallest person can give live commentary whilst the rest of the pyramid sings 

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Can’t see celtic wanting to lock half their support out , so we should be ok , that’s how we gauge what’s going to happen in Scottish football now , predict what celtic think should happen 

True, they'll expect Doncaster to surrender another title to them next year. 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Yes if you really don't want to miss your away day and still want to cheer on our team. The bears in the north can do the northern clubs and the bears down here can do likewise. Imagine the press coverage, today there were 4k watching Motherwell v Rangers while outside there were 10k Rangers fans roaring on their team.

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Because most people don't have it in them to do the same 

Proud to say I've never given other clubs a penny of my money, unfortunately can't say the same about yourself 

You haven't given Rangers any of your money :lol:

1 minute ago, trueblue 64 said:

Yes if you really don't want to miss your away day and still want to cheer on our team. The bears in the north can do the northern clubs and the bears down here can do likewise. Imagine the press coverage, today there were 4k watching Motherwell v Rangers while outside there were 10k Rangers fans roaring on their team.

Whit ? 

Archived