Will we learn this time? (Away Tickets)

The only way for us to win this whole fucking argument is to become champions again. That requires internal organisation, not the backing of tin pot clubs while we bemoan the corrupt cunts who have been running our leagues for at least a decade. 

people need to question the board as much as they back their statements of calling out corruption. Until that happens we won’t be winning fuck all as they have never been held to account since King came in. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jim beam said:

No,people are too selfish and refuse to see the bigger picture.An away day piss up is far more important.

Nonsense , people go to support the team , football is actually about enjoying cheering your team on , never once has it crossed my mind I’m giving eg hibs £30 here , I’ve only ever thought Yass I’ve got a ticket for Easter road to support Rangers , amongst a support I may add in one stand at Easter road shites over any atmosphere ibrox produces , including old firm and Europe 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Nonsense , people go to support the team , football is actually about enjoying cheering your team on , never once has it crossed my mind I’m giving eg hibs £30 here , I’ve only ever thought Yass I’ve got a ticket for Easter road to support Rangers , amongst a support I may add in one stand at Easter road shites over any atmosphere ibrox produces , including old firm and Europe 

I can see where other people are coming from but I agree with this, I have been fuming all day reading whats happening in this forum but the one smile that did come was when I think back to the Hivs game at easter road on the 23rd Dec when the team was flying and we humped them 3 nil the whole stand was jumping, serious party atmosphere with even santa and the elves down the front, our team acknowledged and fed off our support, they need all the support we can give them to make sure they never claim 10.

4 minutes ago, GSBear said:

I can see where other people are coming from but I agree with this, I have been fuming all day reading whats happening in this forum but the one smile that did come was when I think back to the Hivs game at easter road on the 23rd Dec when the team was flying and we humped them 3 nil the whole stand was jumping, serious party atmosphere with even santa and the elves down the front, our team acknowledged and fed off our support, they need all the support we can give them to make sure they never claim 10.

Bang on mate , if the club refuses away tickets I’ll respect that decision but it will leave us with 4/5 half arsed attempts at an atmosphere next season and miss out on what supporting Rangers is about 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

We’ve been getting told “wait you see what’s coming to them” for the abuse scandal for 2 seasons now , fuck alls coming to them mate 

Can’t argue with that but if there is one shred of decency left in this country then you’d like to think this will catch up with them eventually and the poor lads that got systematically abused (over generations) will get some justice and closure. I imagine there will still be mass denial but they’re only kidding themselves on and they know it...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Can’t argue with that but if there is one shred of decency left in this country then you’d like to think this will catch up with them eventually and the poor lads that got systematically abused (over generations) will get some justice and closure. I imagine there will still be mass denial but they’re only kidding themselves on and they know it...

Bang on mate 👍🏻👌🏻

If bears don't want to miss away days they should still go but don't buy a ticket, watch the game on a stream outside and roar your team on from there, imagine more fans outside than inside plus the cunts will see every 30 odd quid they're missing out on. I think the player's would be pumped up hearing our songs but only seeing their fans inside.

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Let's say for example that Rangers refused tickets for every away league game next season (if there is a next season...). What is the purpose - to make other clubs be nicer to Rangers?

Yes?

We've just watched blatant financial bribery work to make other clubs fall into line, for less money than Rangers bring in two or more league visits each season. We're about to hear all about the merits of league reconstruction, like it's not a desperate attempt to keep those same games happening.

Maybe not "nicer", but poorer, quieter, and reminded of their place.

18 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

A boycott won't happen and never will

Some people will choose not to go as they did when we were put down the league's, but most will continue

You boycott all year round .So why should you have a say 😄

18 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Said it in the another post, the club can't officially come out and ban supporters from going and I'm sure there will be something in the rules preventing the club for refusing tickets (bringing the game into disrepute no doubt ).

While we can't stop people attending, the club can only ask for the minimum amount of tickets, instead of sending more away fans than the home team can muster.

What we could do I go to our local boozer and support them (providing they put the game on, dodgy link or not) or go round mates houses and watch the game there. Saving money and keeping the missus a little happier.

Post of the morning 👍

17 hours ago, Sket said:

Im done with away games and domestic cup games. Renewing my season ticket is completely dependant on how our club tackle this blatant corruption. If we roll over and accept it im finished with it all.

I’m holding you to that ,Finished in here too 🙏😁😁

No chance they gutless pricks are refusing tickets and no chance do we have a united support to hurt the rest of them in the pocket. Its more of the same , nothings going to change. Even after this latest corrupt farce , we will still be loaning all of these bastards players next year , thats how bad our board are.........

17 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

From the Rules and Regs of the SPFL.

Page 95 rule I 25, states that both clubs must agree on a number of tickets at least 14 days prior to the game. Therefore the club will not be able to say "we don't want any tickets" as the home team clearly won't agree to that and the SPFL board would then dictate how many tickets are to be given to the away team.

However Rule I 30, alludes that the away team must, no later than 48 hours return any unsold tickets.

So we could agree on any number of tickets, not sell them and then simply return them.

That’s what I would fucking love tbh 

15 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Imagine our team turning up to an away game and there’s no fans to show their support.  

never going to happen

as we are the greatest support in the world and you know it 

I bet you thought you would get reps for that eh 😀

9 hours ago, Cedrick said:

In a rigged competition?!

If the board had any principles, then why would they be complicit in this and if supporters had any principles why would they pay to watch it?

Cutting through all the shite, it's all a matter of principle. Pay for the privilege of being part of the corruption or not.

Pay for it, then don't be moaning like wee bitches year after year. Just suck it up and get on with it and be happy with your moral compass and accept all the shite that goes with it.  Demonised as bigots, racism against our players, biased referees and so on and win fuck all.

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

No chance they gutless pricks are refusing tickets and no chance do we have a united support to hurt the rest of them in the pocket. Its more of the same , nothings going to change. Even after this latest corrupt farce , we will still be loaning all of these bastards players next year , thats how bad our board are.........

Agreed .That will be the biggest kick in the balls if we did that 

Why on earth, as a result of this vote, should our fans stop going to games? 

This isn't like 2012 or anything near that.  This is a time when the majority of clubs are pretty much looking after their own survival.  This has nothing at all to do with spiting Rangers or backing cellick, this is looking after numero uno.  The fact it's been carved up in such a way is down to the spfl and nobody else, with the intended by-product that cellick profit.  They all got what they wanted (promised survival), and despite the impropriety that got them that it's nothing to do with getting it up the Rangers....they simply didn't care how they got it so long as they got it as soon as possible.    If Rangers' proposal had been voted and accepted, then they would have got their money and not cared also....but that was blocked, not by them but the SPFfuckingL.  It's the governing body that's done this, the clubs pretty much had a gun held to their head.  Not many could afford to stand up and make a principled stand, look at Thistle...

Support your team, everywhere, anywhere, we will follow on.

18 hours ago, jim beam said:

I get why the guys don’t want to give all that up it’s a great day out especially if we win,we’ve all been there and done it but what I don’t get is it’s the same guys moaning like fuck about corruption in the game and slamming other clubs for falling into line yet continue to fund them.

Exactly.

They give not one fuck. It's all about them no matter how they try to dress it up, then moan like wee bitches how corrupt it all is.

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Why on earth, as a result of this vote, should our fans stop going to games? 

This isn't like 2012 or anything near that.  This is a time when the majority of clubs are pretty much looking after their own survival.  This has nothing at all to do with spiting Rangers or backing cellick, this is looking after numero uno.  The fact it's been carved up in such a way is down to the spfl and nobody else, with the intended by-product that cellick profit.  They all got what they wanted (promised survival), and despite the impropriety that got them that it's nothing to do with getting it up the Rangers....they simply didn't care how they got it so long as they got it as soon as possible.    If Rangers' proposal had been voted and accepted, then they would have got their money and not cared also....but that was blocked, not by them but the SPFfuckingL.  It's the governing body that's done this, the clubs pretty much had a gun held to their head.  Not many could afford to stand up and make a principled stand, look at Thistle...

Support your team, everywhere, anywhere, we will follow on.

It's about corruption. It's about a rigged competition. It's about biased refereeing. It's about the constant demonisation of our support and our club. It's about double standards and you'll be the first to complain.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

In a rigged competition?!

If the board had any principles, then why would they be complicit in this and if supporters had any principles why would they pay to watch it?

Cutting through all the shite, it's all a matter of principle. Pay for the privilege of being part of the corruption or not.

Pay for it, then don't be moaning like wee bitches year after year. Just suck it up and get on with it and be happy with your moral compass and accept all the shite that goes with it.  Demonised as bigots, racism against our players, biased referees and so on and win fuck all.

Agree mate , the way I feel just now , the clubs going to be asking for £500 plus anytime now for basically nothing 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

It's about corruption. It's about a rigged competition. It's about biased refereeing. It's about the constant demonisation of our support and our club. It's about double standards and you'll be the first to complain.

So you think other clubs, in this situation, saw it as another opportunity to get it up the Rangers??

The very survival of a lot of them was on the line, with a gun to their head from a corrupt organisation.   Many of the clubs couldn't wait for the money, they had to take what was on offer or risk going under.  In a sporting sense, it didn't matter either, they had nothing to play for.  The ones that did have something to play for were the most vocal, Rangers, Hearts, ICT, Thistle (and others) knew there was an alternative.  That wasn't the solution for the SPFL and it was kicked back...the clubs took what was on offer as it secured their own future...looking after number one.  I don't blame them for that, why would I??  Not many were going to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the game are they?  Thistle thought about it and backed down.

So no, I don't blame the clubs for looking after number one.  I don't believe for one minute this was accepted by the clubs to get it up Rangers, consequentially it benefits cellick, but they don't care about that, they're future is secured.  

Archived