Will we learn this time? (Away Tickets)

Just now, Sket said:

Im done with away games and domestic cup games. Renewing my season ticket is completely dependant on how our club tackle this blatant corruption. If we roll over and accept it im finished with it all.

Same boat I'm in. 

Come and hand over £500 to watch us get our arse tickled at every twist and turn. 

Fuck that. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, jim beam said:

No,people are too selfish and refuse to see the bigger picture.An away day piss up is far more important.

Rather similar perhaps to the folk who see no reason why they shouldn't go to the beach?  

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Same boat I'm in. 

Come and hand over £500 to watch us get our arse tickled at every twist and turn. 

Fuck that. 

Rangers won't have fans at home games till at least December so you might need to be in for the long haul 

From the Rules and Regs of the SPFL.

Page 95 rule I 25, states that both clubs must agree on a number of tickets at least 14 days prior to the game. Therefore the club will not be able to say "we don't want any tickets" as the home team clearly won't agree to that and the SPFL board would then dictate how many tickets are to be given to the away team.

However Rule I 30, alludes that the away team must, no later than 48 hours return any unsold tickets.

So we could agree on any number of tickets, not sell them and then simply return them.

5 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Page 95 rule I 25, states that both clubs must agree on a number of tickets at least 14 days prior to the game. Therefore the club will not be able to say "we don't want any tickets" as the home team clearly won't agree to that and the SPFL board would then dictate how many tickets are to be given to the away team.

However Rule I 30, alludes that the away team must, no later than 48 hours return any unsold tickets.

So we could agree on any number of tickets, not sell them and then simply return them.

It’s also a rule to act in good faith in terms of conduct with other clubs... not to mention we would be the mop wiping the floor in any legal judgement over that as it is basically deliberate non performance of contract.

the club wont go after those that tried to kill it so it will be the fans boycotting these tarrier loyal teams stadiums that will do the damage.

we need to not be nice and bridge build, but be fucking ruthless. Give them no finance from us and if they produce a good player we like. offer them a terrible deal.

Rangers fans waiting on the other teams stopping their witch hunt on us and giving us a big kiss and a hug are not paying enough attention.

I personally vowed to never again attend an away match in 2012 and never have done since.  This last week or so has only vindicated that decision for me. 

Leagues are full of quisling cunts.  Not 1 team outwith us willing to take a stand,  they take their shekels and go slinking back into the shadows like the rat bastards they are. 

Every

Fucking 

Time

25 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s also a rule to act in good faith in terms of conduct with other clubs... not to mention we would be the mop wiping the floor in any legal judgement over that as it is basically deliberate non performance of contract.

Club takes tickets agreed upon. Not thier fault if the customer base isn't willing to buy them.

How can the SPFL punish the club because thier fans refuse to pay for tickets?

The only way around that is to include a rule that stipulates the away team must take and pay for a minimum number of tickets. Which will never happen as it will affect every other club other than us and the scum.

55 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Agree on tickets will be based on stand/ section taken, security and segregation issues etc. I'm pretty sure if one club wanted zero then that's what it would be.

I understand where people are coming from in calling for a boycott of away games but the majority of the season that’s the only time you feel properly part of something ,altogether , singing like fuck , limbs when we score no matter who it’s against , ibrox is shite , the people calling for us to boycott away games will still create absolutely no atmosphere at ibrox , football is about all the things I stated happens at away games , give me that at ibrox every game and I’d happily never step foot in another away ground 

2 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

The Club could limit the uptake of away tkts to the same as offered at Ibrox for visiting fans 😉 

Just a thought? If the club sold no tickets & the opponents put them on general sale, then the home club would be solely responsible for the behaviour of their clientele.

Those random football watchers could sing The Billy Boys with impunity. 😁

17 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Just a thought? If the club sold no tickets & the opponents put them on general sale, then the home club would be solely responsible for the behaviour of their clientele.

Those random football watchers could sing The Billy Boys with impunity. 😁

If the club didn’t take tickets mate I’d hope we’d respect that and not buy direct from clubs 

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I'm not giving up Rangers mate.

I'm giving up spending another penny on Scotland football, even home games. 

I understand the sudden apathy for Scottish football but if every supporter took your position the club's dead. So it is indeed 'giving up Rangers'.

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Imagine our team turning up to an away game and there’s no fans to show their support.  

never going to happen

as we are the greatest support in the world and you know it 

The team hasn't exactly set the heather on fire this season at away games.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I understand the sudden apathy for Scottish football but if every supporter took your position the club's dead. So it is indeed 'giving up Rangers'.

There's substantially more Rangers supporters in Scotland that don't go to games, than do. Have they all given up on Rangers or wanting them dead? 

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I'm not giving up Rangers mate. No fan would. I'm giving up spending another penny on Scotland football, even home games. 

So you’re giving up going to see Rangers?  Not another penny of your cash will go into Rangers?

Just now, British_Empire said:

There's substantially more Rangers supporters in Scotland that don't go to games, than do. Have they all given up on Rangers or wanting them dead? 

Of course I'm not saying you want Rangers dead, but I'm just taking your point to its logical conclusion.

You surely wouldn't have a problem with another supporter taking the same stance as you. What about 50? 500? 50,000?  Every supporter?

Archived