SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's not a rant mate, that's well said.

I get confused when some bears don't see the massive improvements the board have made in the - let's say last 24 mths.

Yes, we need a trophy and we need it now but we are inching ever so closely imo.

Spot on.

No matter how the board operate, they will not please everyone all the time.

It really comes down to opinion like everything in life

Yes, we need a trophy as the hurt without one is getting to a lot of folk.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The board have done some good, but it's about context & the context within this thread, when it's relative to the points raised in THIS discussion (against the SPFL) then they fail miserably. 

I really have no idea how anyone can sit there and be honest with themselves & type (with a straight face) that they're satisfied with the boards efforts. 

We pushed for an independent investigation - which we were right to do. That's where it started and finished. The dossier was a dam squib IMO - it was the allegations (with a couple new revaleations) rehashed with no proof or evidence for the majority of the claims. Sure you can argue that's what the independent investigation would have been for (to uncover the proof) but the way Scottish football is set-up and ingrained we were going to have to give them something to twist their arm and get them out their comfort zones. We never.

We then should have went straight to calls for a vote of no confidence after our request for an independent investigation was refused, which could have passed. We never.

celtic were then awarded a title they never won. We should have won our game in hand against St Johnstone, that's 10 points - there's then 2 Old Firm games to play (I was actually confident we could have won both despite all our failings against the other crap in the league), that could have made 4 points, then with almost 2-months worth of games still to be played dotted around that total. I'm not saying we would have won the league, but I never thought we'd have won the league Helicopter Sunday, I never thought we'd have won the league the last time we did when celtic fucked it in Inverness that night either with a few games left. Did we let out a peep against this or the potential 20-25 million lost in Champions League money? - we never. Did we fuck.

Then we have a random fixture generator that spits it out via a computer. Lennon and celtic banging on about they want the game in October when there's a chance there could be fans back. Match day 11. Did we say anything? did we fuck.

Our board are spineless cunts when it comes to the fight. They make some nice noises with the odd statement then do fuck-all about it. 

I'm actually furious typing that out and I know a couple of replies I will get when I see a couple of folk quote this will send my blood pressure rise that few notches I probably won't even click the notifications.

How anyone can seriously say the board are doing a good job here, with this? I question their sanity. That's me being nice.

They have let us down badly. Mind their little slogan at the end of the first statement "rest assured, we won't be found wanting" or pish to that effect? 

Well British Empire I disagree with some of that post.

"I really have no idea how anyone can sit there and be honest with themselves & type (with a straight face) that they're satisfied with the boards efforts. " - Well I can and have.

" The dossier was a dam squib" -  Hearts/Thistle are heavily relying on the points we raised.

" vote of no confidence" would have failed at that time. Just as independent inquiry did.

Agree with your points about the tainted title and the 'random fixtures'.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

"I really have no idea how anyone can sit there and be honest with themselves & type (with a straight face) that they're satisfied with the boards efforts. " - Well I can and have.

" The dossier was a dam squib" -  Hearts/Thistle are heavily relying on the points we raised.

" vote of no confidence" would have failed at that time. Just as independent inquiry did.

This isn't our fight atm so why would our board saying anything. 

Our last statement the status quo can't hold it ended with.

To me that's still the case

28 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This isn't our fight atm so why would our board saying anything. 

Our last statement the status quo can't hold it ended with.

To me that's still the case

I agree. We started off with our dossier. Voted down but other clubs have taken the points raised on board.

If Hearts/Thistle win their case then the status quo is done.

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

The board have done some good, but it's about context & the context within this thread, when it's relative to the points raised in THIS discussion (against the SPFL) then they fail miserably. 

I really have no idea how anyone can sit there and be honest with themselves & type (with a straight face) that they're satisfied with the boards efforts. 

We pushed for an independent investigation - which we were right to do. That's where it started and finished. The dossier was a dam squib IMO - it was the allegations (with a couple new revaleations) rehashed with no proof or evidence for the majority of the claims. Sure you can argue that's what the independent investigation would have been for (to uncover the proof) but the way Scottish football is set-up and ingrained we were going to have to give them something to twist their arm and get them out their comfort zones. We never.

We then should have went straight to calls for a vote of no confidence after our request for an independent investigation was refused, which could have passed. We never.

celtic were then awarded a title they never won. We should have won our game in hand against St Johnstone, that's 10 points - there's then 2 Old Firm games to play (I was actually confident we could have won both despite all our failings against the other crap in the league), that could have made 4 points, then with almost 2-months worth of games still to be played dotted around that total. I'm not saying we would have won the league, but I never thought we'd have won the league Helicopter Sunday, I never thought we'd have won the league the last time we did when celtic fucked it in Inverness that night either with a few games left. Did we let out a peep against this or the potential 20-25 million lost in Champions League money? - we never. Did we fuck.

Then we have a random fixture generator that spits it out via a computer. Lennon and celtic banging on about they want the game in October when there's a chance there could be fans back. Match day 11. Did we say anything? did we fuck.

Our board are spineless cunts when it comes to the fight. They make some nice noises with the odd statement then do fuck-all about it. 

I'm actually furious typing that out and I know a couple of replies I will get when I see a couple of folk quote this will send my blood pressure rise that few notches I probably won't even click the notifications.

How anyone can seriously say the board are doing a good job here, with this? I question their sanity. That's me being nice.

They have let us down badly. Mind their little slogan at the end of the first statement "rest assured, we won't be found wanting" or pish to that effect? 

We were voted down with the investigation and we would have been voted down with a vote of no confidence. The other clubs had thrown their lot in with the SPFL and would not have then voted no confidence against them. The dossier was like pouring petrol on to a fire. The SPFL wanted to minimise it a bit like Comical Ali during the Iraq war 1708934372_comiclali.jpg.eaf7175df241d198798ac985b23c901f.jpg. After we released the documents all hell started to break loose, the SPFL tried to suppress any action but have failed and look where they are now. The SPFL/SFA and celtic are all part of the same set up so Rangers need to pick its fights carefully as they would not hesitate to punish us. Hearts and Partick Thistle may well do a lot of damage, may even bring the whole thing down but Rangers done the spade work and prepared the ground but because we done it right the SPFL/SFA and celtic mob could not touch us. I share your frustrations about the computer fixtures and the manipulation of them to suit septic but we have things heavily weighed against us so we have to pick our punches, no point going in with a flurry of hay makers that miss.  but it looks good. The SPFL/SFA and celtic mob are now getting exposed for what they are and a lot of that is down to Rangers. We are in a long fight against entrenched enemies, not a short one. They will use every chance to fine us and punish us so we need to be careful.

Mr King (Dave to me) is gone. With all his faults he had his critics, none more so than me. Ashley, his Achilles heel, as I said at the time, he picked a fight with the wrong man at the wrong time and cost us a few quid and damaged further an already damaged reputation.

In saying all that, we have moved forward, alive and kicking, much to the disdain of some. Improvement made, but still no trophies, so next season will be all defining imo. Failure to stop 10 will have its repercussions.

We are left with the man of Parks of Hamilton fame and as I also said at the time, he is changing nothing. No rocking the boat with authorities. Business as usual. Simply because he has too much to lose.

He now has the useful idiot in Robertson under his direct control, in whom many had thought had grown a set in the spat with the SPFL. He was right to raise the matter, but yet again, was left found wanting, despite the rhetoric to the contrary, still not finding any teeth, other than those of the plastic wally type, so we depart from the scene and let others get on with it  as it is no longer our spat.

The cabal continue in their deceipt and corruption as they rule over a rigged competition to our detriment. That we can get upset about, but no one is changing it, as no one is rich enough or powerful enough or the guile or the will enough to change it.

The game is held hostage to its misfortune by the cabal and there it shall remain, until Liewell departs the scene or until we start taking titles.

Expectations of Park and this board were too great on Dave's departure. They will run a steady ship with little fuss to protect their investment. Those expecting different now disappointed.

All this shite in arguing over boards and spats with the SPFL are exactly that. Focus on the football, as that is our only hope of success. Looking for this board to go into legal battle with the authorities and bring down the cabal is simply not going to happen.

Let the board get on with their job. There wont be any great revelations or wars with others. Just a steady ship and business as usual until they can offload us and that is the truth of the matter.

Our financial situation remains on a knife edge and always a slog to try and balance the books, but we are however much better off than most, thanks to our support. That will be prorected without fuss or spats with the authorities.

So, just put the daggers and swords away as far as the board is concerned as the only fight we need to have and win is on the park and pray that Stevie and the lads are up to it. That is the only way we can break the cabal and begin to influence the proceedings.

Anything other is just noise without substance or teeth and hardly worth arguing over. Eight years of successive boards now. You'd think we might have learned from it!

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Mr King (Dave to me) is gone. With all his faults he had his critics, none more so than me. Ashley, his Achilles heel, as I said at the time, he picked a fight with the wrong man at the wrong time and cost us a few quid and damaged further an already damaged reputation.

In saying all that, we have moved forward, alive and kicking, much to the disdain of some. Improvement made, but still no trophies, so next season will be all defining imo. Failure to stop 10 will have its repercussions.

We are left with the man of Parks of Hamilton fame and as I also said at the time, he is changing nothing. No rocking the boat with authorities. Business as usual. Simply because he has too much to lose.

He now has the useful idiot in Robertson under his direct control, in whom many had thought had grown a set in the spat with the SPFL. He was right to raise the matter, but yet again, was left found wanting, despite the rhetoric to the contrary, still not finding any teeth, other than those of the plastic wally type, so we depart from the scene and let others get on with it  as it is no longer our spat.

The cabal continue in their deceipt and corruption as they rule over a rigged competition to our detriment. That we can get upset about, but no one is changing it, as no one is rich enough or powerful enough or the guile or the will enough to change it.

The game is held hostage to its misfortune by the cabal and there it shall remain, until Liewell departs the scene or until we start taking titles.

Expectations of Park and this board were too great on Dave's departure. They will run a steady ship with little fuss to protect their investment. Those expecting different now disappointed.

All this shite in arguing over boards and spats with the SPFL are exactly that. Focus on the football, as that is our only hope of success. Looking for this board to go into legal battle with the authorities and bring down the cabal is simply not going to happen.

Let the board get on with their job. There wont be any great revelations or wars with others. Just a steady ship and business as usual until they can offload us and that is the truth of the matter.

Our financial situation remains on a knife edge and always a slog to try and balance the books, but we are however much better off than most, thanks to our support. That will be prorected without fuss or spats with the authorities.

So, just put the daggers and swords away as far as the board is concerned as the only fight we need to have and win is on the park and pray that Stevie and the lads are up to it. That is the only way we can break the cabal and begin to influence the proceedings.

Anything other is just noise without substance or teeth and hardly worth arguing over. Eight years of successive boards now. You'd think we might have learned from it!

Win the fucking league is the noise that needs to be made. That’s what is required. 

9 minutes ago, ZZed said:

We were voted down with the investigation and we would have been voted down with a vote of no confidence. The other clubs had thrown their lot in with the SPFL and would not have then voted no confidence against them. The dossier was like pouring petrol on to a fire. The SPFL wanted to minimise it a bit like Comical Ali during the Iraq war 1708934372_comiclali.jpg.eaf7175df241d198798ac985b23c901f.jpg. After we released the documents all hell started to break loose, the SPFL tried to suppress any action but have failed and look where they are now. The SPFL/SFA and celtic are all part of the same set up so Rangers need to pick its fights carefully as they would not hesitate to punish us. Hearts and Partick Thistle may well do a lot of damage, may even bring the whole thing down but Rangers done the spade work and prepared the ground but because we done it right the SPFL/SFA and celtic mob could not touch us. I share your frustrations about the computer fixtures and the manipulation of them to suit septic but we have things heavily weighed against us so we have to pick our punches, no point going in with a flurry of hay makers that miss.  but it looks good. The SPFL/SFA and celtic mob are now getting exposed for what they are and a lot of that is down to Rangers. We are in a long fight against entrenched enemies, not a short one. They will use every chance to fine us and punish us so we need to be careful.

I was under the impression that a vote of no confidence required a different amount in regards to the votes. Even if that's untrue, you still do it so you can maintain the pressure and at least say we've exhausted another avenue. We never.

The dossier done no such thing (pouring petrol on a fire) it was mostly rehashed allegations (which I believe to be 110% true) but there was nothing to back them up. I get (and I said it above) that that's what the independent investigation would have been for, but you need to give them something to get the ball rolling and make them notice. They were never stepping out their comfort zones unless we had a loaded gun with sources and proof. We never provided much of that.

The rest of it pish tbh mate stuff about picking fights carefully etc. If you can't pick a fight with that stuff then you never can. FFS it's stuff that directly effected us.

20-25 million for celtic getting awarded a title they never won and that's not a battle to fight? what is, then?

The SPFL are not getting exposed for what they are. The rest of the clubs and the media and the Government and the Police don't give a fuck. Where's the exposure? there's no exposure outwith the group of Rangers fans, sitting, living in denial, making excuse after excuse about "sitting back and picking our battles"

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Peacemaker? Its an anonymous forum ffs not the United Nations.  😂

Contradictions in how folk put it you say though?.....

Screenshot_20200711-133920_Samsung Internet.jpg

That’s obsession ya fucking fruit loop

Stick to gathering yellow and red card stats .And compiling your refereeing conspiracies .You are better at that 😂

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

1- If you are satisfied by the boards efforts that you're call. You are entitled. But I'm equally entitled to think you're bar is set very low. 
2- They may very well be. Let's see if it get's the season null-and-voided and keeps up then, shall we? we never provided any smoking gun, any proof of the things we were claiming, named no sources and got nothing from it - so what would you say the dossier has achieved, at this point in time? 
3- What is the voting structure that's needed for a vote of no confidence? even if it did fail, you request it anyway to keep a little bit more pressure on. We weren't even capable of that.

Our board are scummy bastards. I don't care what anyone says. I've had folk give me excuse after excuse for them and none of them excuses are good enough.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

1- If you are satisfied by the boards efforts that you're call. You are entitled. But I'm equally entitled to think you're bar is set very low. 
2- They may very well be. Let's see if it get's the season null-and-voided and keeps up then, shall we? we never provided any smoking gun, any proof of the things we were claiming, named no sources and got nothing from it - so what would you say the dossier has achieved, at this point in time? 
3- What is the voting structure that's needed for a vote of no confidence? even if it did fail, you request it anyway to keep a little bit more pressure on. We weren't even capable of that.

Our board are scummy bastards. I don't care what anyone says. I've had folk give me excuse after excuse for them and none of them excuses are good enough.

Our dossier has started this I'm no happy with a lot the board have done but that started through us. 

3 hours ago, bornabear said:

" Alternatively, I could call you a cunt etc" 

You type out that example, then say how "churlish" that would be.

Irrespective of how you put it into words, YOU put it.

Defend your original opinion by all means mate, but leave out the bad feeling "words".

I'm trying to be peacemaker here, but you really are taking this issue to heart.

Thanks mate .It is never my style to draw good bears like yourself and Bobby into my fights .However I appreciate brilliant posters standing up for me here .Even if my opinions differ from some .

He has been given all his answers and reasons .It was simply a throw away line cause I was angry about our board .It’s not exclusive to me btw .

I put our the olive branch but he still continued with the name calling .He is doing his best to belittle me on here 

You have to laugh with some of the stuff he gets up too as well .Compiling lists of conspiracies etc .It is all about opinions .I believe bears very rarely change there’s .And that’s why I very rarely do this debating crap ,he gets off on 

Thanks lads .Appreciated 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That’s obsession ya fucking fruit loop

Stick to gathering yellow and red card stats .And compiling your refereeing conspiracies .You are better at that 😂

Hi mate. Welcome back. Great post, post of the day stuff 😏

Before your last wee tantrum I'd posted a response to one of your posts. You might have missed it in all the drama, I've quoted it again for you below.

I know sometimes you get sidetracked with calling folk cunts, or fucking fruit loops 😂, or distracted or sometimes maybe just ignore the difficult questions asked, but feel free to reply 👍

19 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So we called out the spfl and got isolated. We gave a dossier  (currently the basis of an action against the spfl) and got water pistol slated. We proposed a resolution and didnt get by the first base apparently because of one word in the detail of it. We offered to pay for an independent investigation and got rejected. 

We stayed silent and things progressed to the CoS.

So specifically, how else should we have dealt with it, what should we have said and done, what relentless actions should have been pursued, what would have been achieved by said actions?

How and why is allowing the current action shiting it?

Thanks again mate.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Thanks mate .It is never my style to draw good bears like yourself and Bobby into my fights .However I appreciate brilliant posters standing up for me here .Even if my opinions differ from some .

He has been given all his answers and reasons .It was simply a throw away line cause I was angry about our board .It’s not exclusive to me btw .

I put our the olive branch but he still continued with the name calling .He is doing his best to belittle me on here 

You have to laugh with some of the stuff he gets up too as well .Compiling lists of conspiracies etc .It is all about opinions .I believe bears very rarely change there’s .And that’s why I very rarely do this debating crap ,he gets off on 

Thanks lads .Appreciated 

A throwaway line but one you stand by, or one made in error which you dont actually mean. Don't recall the retraction, I'm happy to stand corrected if that's the case. When was it mate?

What name have I actually called you mate? 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Our dossier has started this I'm no happy with a lot the board have done but that started through us. 

Our dossier was a good idea and a start. I'm not saying it wasn't. It was needed and it was detailed.

But, we've not done anything else other than hand it over. No backing up any of the claims in it and nothing else of anything after it. 

We're a disgrace mate. They've let the club down because they don't have fights in them.

Somecunt can slander Park in the Herald and he threatens to withdraw advertising, get's an apology and retraction.

We get called a racist club and H*** on two different BLM stages - not a peep. 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Our dossier was a good idea and a start. I'm not saying it wasn't. It was needed and it was detailed.

But, we've not done anything else other than hand it over. No backing up any of the claims in it and nothing else of anything after it. 

We're a disgrace mate. They've let the club down because they don't have fights in them.

Somecunt can slander Park in the Herald and he threatens to withdraw advertising, get's an apology and retraction.

We get called a racist club and H*** on two different BLM stages - not a peep. 

I think tbh we are letting the rest deal with the rest of it tbh 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think tbh we are letting the rest deal with the rest of it tbh 

You may be correct, however we should be joining forces with them, putting resources into the pot and fighting our battle in with them, a common cause and standing a much greater chance.

To not do that, we are only doing what we were annoyed at the other clubs in Scotland for doing, which was sitting back and not getting involved when the integrity of the Scottish game was at stake.

Makes us as bad as every other cunt.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

That's not a rant mate, that's well said.

I get confused when some bears don't see the massive improvements the board have made in the - let's say last 24 mths.

Yes, we need a trophy and we need it now but we are inching ever so closely imo.

I agree but the trophy this year needs to be for winning No. 55.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

By the ways lads I’m off too Fuengirola tonight .So excuse me if I don’t argue the toss on here ,when there isn’t any football being played 👍

Thank fuck for that say RM.  😂😂😂😂

That's one gone, hope the other one has a holiday booked too, but not to Fuengirola ffs. 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

You may be correct, however we should be joining forces with them, putting resources into the pot and fighting our battle in with them, a common cause and standing a much greater chance.

To not do that, we are only doing what we were annoyed at the other clubs in Scotland for doing, which was sitting back and not getting involved when the integrity of the Scottish game was at stake.

Makes us as bad as every other cunt.

Defo mate I'm no disagreeing but I do think we put the cat amongst the pigeons 

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

By the ways lads I’m off too Fuengirola tonight .So excuse me if I don’t argue the toss on here ,when there isn’t any football being played 👍

Jeezo eejay.
yer arse aint long off the plane from Marbella,and looks like you just left the case packed.
Was supposed to be there last week :unsure:
Have fun and chill out mate :thumbsup: 

Archived