Arteta

peter huistra

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

He was a good player. Not compatible to the others he was playing with and I'm glad to see him try to make his own way in management instead of just hang about Pep. There's always just something that bugs me about being 'homesick' and pitching up at Everton a year later and staying in England for the rest of his career. Was it just cause we took such a downturn in the 03-04 season and he didn't want to be associated with that?

When i saw his name on Everton team, sheet i always tried to watch ,a great player not long enough at ibrox.

Aye, Arteta’s a wank.

guardiola wannabe too. Who is also a wank 

Compare Van Bronckhorst to him, much better and more decorated player, moved up rather than sideways/backwards to Arsenal and always speaks fondly of us. 

On 02/08/2020 at 10:22, DBBTB said:

Durrant, Goram and Walter Smith.

I met Durrant he was ok we sang he's red he is white he's fucking dynamite he had a laugh with us. , Goram was pished we all basically in the same boat he was singing the Rangers songs tho I asked him for a picture again lol and he slapped me in the balls my mate still reminds of it! this was in Canada Niagara falls convention! was a hilarious memory. You grow up idolizing him and the the 9 in a row team. Next morning was in line with him getting Tim Hortons coffee.  Odd story I know but true.  Derek Johnstone was extremely nice to my little sister she was 7 at the time and my mom. As was Peter Mcloy. I will never forget the march around the city and the govan flute band was truly amazing !! 

Always something special with Rangers. 

8 hours ago, miracle said:

He didn't like the weather here so he said, then he was on Merseyside in a similar climate a few months later happy as Larry.

Was probably the  Prem  Money could still offer more money back in 04-05 I think. Pre insane salary premier league tv deal.

10 hours ago, TerryTibbs said:

Aye, Arteta’s a wank.

guardiola wannabe too. Who is also a wank 

Compare Van Bronckhorst to him, much better and more decorated player, moved up rather than sideways/backwards to Arsenal and always speaks fondly of us. 

100% Gio was a great player for us.

Artetas a wank. Fuck him.

In today's market, we would have signed a £30m midfielder.

He was still a work in progress but was clearly going to become a really good player. Considering his age and clear potential, it is unbelievable in hindsight that we sold him at a loss - especially in an era where guys like Craig Beattie were moving for £2.5m.

Archived