Rtv commentary

jjbscotty12

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

When was the last time season tickets holders where worse off over some one buying a ticket for every home match?

We ain't just talking £5-£10 here £18 is a big jump

Last time there was a pandemic and we chose to give the club money pretty much unconditionally.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

In your opinion.

I'm happy that the club, in a position where they are very focused on maximising revenue / commerciality, have priced the deal to do just that.

I understand why they are doing it just don't agree with the price Rangers think it should be £20

Just now, KingKirk said:

When was the last time season tickets holders where worse off over some one buying a ticket for every home match?

We ain't just talking £5-£10 here £18 is a big jump

That scenario is totally irrelevant here.

This has nothing to do with match tickets, nothing at all.

If I pay £10 to watch Rangers TV previously then why should that price rise?

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

ok lets go down the road of under normal circumstances the games being played at Ibrox, St Mirren or any other team contact Rangers and tell them they've only sold 10 tickets but if you drop the price to £10 we'll take all our allocation - so in your theory Rangers should agree to their request 

safe_image.gif

You can't compare going to games to watching on a stream during current circumstances. There's numerous variables. 

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

ok lets go down the road of under normal circumstances the games being played at Ibrox, St Mirren or any other team contact Rangers and tell them they've only sold 10 tickets but if you drop the price to £10 we'll take all our allocation - so in your theory Rangers should agree to their request 

safe_image.gif

What a load of shite.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

That scenario is totally irrelevant here.

This has nothing to do with match tickets, nothing at all.

If I pay £10 to watch Rangers TV previously then why should that price rise?

Why should I pay £480 if ur only paying a £10 per match. I don't care about the money its no about that its about the PPV been undervalued in relation to season ticket prices.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I’m out, can’t argue with people I genuinely admire for parting with their hard earned. 

Nothing personal to anyone on here. 👍

Its no arguments ffs its a difference of opinions we are all still friends ffs😁

Would the guys who stay abroad and buy the rtv season ticket maybe not be losing out here as do they not pay about 300 for the season ? Imo thats the only comparison you can really look at , don't know what they get on top of games etc though , 

I can understand both sides of the argument,  personally I'm just at the we need to just accept whatever decisions they make now 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why should I pay £480 if ur only paying a £10 per match. I don't care about the money its no about that its about the PPV been undervalued in relation to season ticket prices.

Why should you pay less right now for your ST than someone in Bar72? You both get the same stream via code, why shouldn't you pay more?

Anyone buying a season ticket whilst knowing they may be paying full whack and not getting in to see the game should be commended.

Anyone complaining that PPV should be £30 is a mongo.

Anyone who bought a season ticket knowing that they might not get to see the games whilst complaining that PPV games should be about £30 is a commendable mongo.

That about covers it I think.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why should you pay less right now for your ST than someone in Bar72? You both get the same stream via code, why shouldn't you pay more?

There season ticket is more than mine so I'd think they'd be thinking about killing cunts

I joke

😁😁😁

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

There season ticket is more than mine so I'd think they'd be thinking about killing cunts

I joke

😁😁😁

I know you're joking there, but its a valid point not to be avoided. You're paying less than someone and getting the same as them.  Is that fair, or is it just the way it is under unusual circumstances and actually sensible and acceptable to you?

I have just read the last few pages and I can understand both sides of this argument.

What I will say is that it is unprecedented times and not much the Club could do about it, apart from let us season ticket holders view the games on RTV since we cannot get into Ibrox.  

I also think anymore that £10 per game on RTV for non season ticket holders would see a drop in numbers and that would not help anyone.

We need to hope the RTV stream holds up and that we can all get on and see the game,I have Sky sports and BT so it is only the Ibrox games I will need this for.

Now I was going to use the 'group hug' emoticon  but it seems to have vanished. So this one is because of the missing emoticon not the argument about RTV. :angrywillie:      :pipe:

Line up for tomorrow.

Commentary will come from broadcast legend Clive Tyldesley, with Emma Dodds, Neil McCann, Alex Rae and special guest Niko Katic all part of the presenting team.

That's a top class effort. Interesting to see if Clive has done his homework.

Just now, badjon said:

Line up for tomorrow.

Commentary will come from broadcast legend Clive Tyldesley, with Emma Dodds, Neil McCann, Alex Rae and special guest Niko Katic all part of the presenting team.

That's a top class effort. Interesting to see if Clive has done his homework.

Big katic in the line up is superb too btw 

Archived