Rtv commentary

jjbscotty12

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Correct that shouldn’t mean a non season ticket holder can watch the full season on the laptop for £300 less than me if we’re not back this season 

Am not that bothered about paying the extra, but a bit pissed off that it is only the games we have access too.

Could have chucked in the rest of rtv as a thank you at the very least.

Could pay for a subscription to rtv, sort out a vpn, and get it the games for even less than the tenner a game.

Most people that don’t have a season ticket will continue to do what they had to before all the covid shit, so they had to make the price per game pretty low to try entice them to put money into the club to be fair

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Deepens on circumstances mate ffs am saying £20 PPV if every game is £9.99 this season and we don't get back to football I've paid £300 more than a non season ticket holder to watch streams how's that fair

How's it fair you've paid less than other ST holders. So the club don't lose money, please transfer in an extra few hundred quid mate 👍

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

So in your opinion is sensible - well in my opinion it's far too low

Some of the biggest events in the world charge £20-25ppv , Netflix ,prime , disney are under a tenner a month so I would say £10 for Rangers vs St Mirren is sensible.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

KingKirk in “missing the point” shock.

Am not tho doesn't matter am £28 for Sunday whilst non season tickets are £10 am 18 more to watch the stream that no right

How's that missing the point

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I don't get your point. Club are looking to make the most money they can.

Once the virus is over you get to back to Ibrox. The rest don't.

Once the virus is over somebody paying £10 Sunday will need to pay £28 for a public sale ticket while season ticket holders are paying full whack for the laptop and being in our seats 

Just now, dougal72 said:

Some of the biggest events in the world charge £20-25ppv , Netflix ,prime , disney are under a tenner a month so I would say £10 for Rangers vs St Mirren is sensible.

again your opinion, my opinion should be at least double that - remember helping the club

2 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Am not that bothered about paying the extra, but a bit pissed off that it is only the games we have access too.

Could pay for a subscription to rtv, sort out a vpn, and get it the games for even less than the tenner a game.

Most people that don’t have a season ticket will continue to do what they had to before all the covid shit, so they had to make the price per game pretty low to try entice them to put money into the club to be fair

Agree mate 👍🏻

My final point on this

Im not going to argue with good Bears on here paying a lot of money for season tickets knowing they might not get to use them, at least in full, perhaps not at all.

Rangers could only give you Rangers TV for free as they could do no more.

Non season ticket holders shouldn’t have to pay considerably more than usual because of that.

You guys who paid out have done our club proud and should perhaps get some more wee rewards for their loyalty as well. 

The end 😂👍

Just now, Cedrick said:

Once the virus is over somebody paying £10 Sunday will need to pay £28 for a public sale ticket while season ticket holders are paying full whack for the laptop and being in our seats 

Unsurprising given the costs involved in hosting a match - policing, utilities, security, cleaning, catering, etc - not involved in watching it on a stream.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

No you paid for a season ticket out of choice knowing you might not get in. Fairness doesn’t even play a part in that.

Gonna go round in circles mate😁 the ppv is to low bud if people wanna watch Rangers it should be at a cost of £20

Don’t see how this is an overly massive issue. Club should be looking to maximise revenue streams wherever possible. £10 seems reasonable for non-ST holders.

Hopefully this is something that we can keep providing in the future. My old man is up in Shetland and he is over the moon at being able to contribute and be able to watch home games. There will be many more like him who are “overseas” bears without necessarily being “international” bears who now will have far greater access to the club than ever before.

again your opinion, my opinion should be at least double that - remember helping the club

If 28 per quid is the optimum price I'd be all for it. I'd imagine very few would pay that, many will at a tenner.

Its not about the individual price, its about how much can be sold. Thats what helps the club 🙂

8000 buys at £10 helps the club more than 2000 at £20. If you over price it you make less money.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Unsurprising given the costs involved in hosting a match - policing, utilities, security, cleaning, catering, etc - not involved in watching it on a stream.

Season ticket holders to foot the bill for that to no doubt 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If 28 per quid is the optimum price I'd be all for it. I'd imagine very few would pay that, many will at a tenner.

Its not about the individual price, its about how much can be sold. Thats what helps the club 🙂

I get why its been done mate its just to low a price

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gonna go round in circles mate😁 the ppv is to low bud if people wanna watch Rangers it should be at a cost of £20

So the normal price of a live game should be doubled because other people made their own choice to buy a season ticket? 

No chance mate, the club offered season ticket holders free access as there was nothing else they could do.

2 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

8000 buys at £10 helps the club more than 2000 at £20. If you over price it you make less money.

8000 pay the cost to get into the game like season ticket holders are even more money 

8 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

The rtv point is a great one , gesture like that is something they should have maybe considered.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

So the normal price of a live game should be doubled because other people made their own choice to buy a season ticket? 

No chance mate, the club offered season ticket holders free access as there was nothing else they could do.

When was the last time season tickets holders where worse off over some one buying a ticket for every home match?

We ain't just talking £5-£10 here £18 is a big jump

3 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

ok lets go down the road of under normal circumstances the games being played at Ibrox, St Mirren or any other team contact Rangers and tell them they've only sold 10 tickets but if you drop the price to £10 we'll take all our allocation - so in your theory Rangers should agree to their request 

safe_image.gif

Archived