League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

Just now, The Dude said:

Given everything that's been going on over the last while, if one of them had pictures of the Rangers management team apparently breaching the protocols, we'd have heard about a LONG time ago

Exactly, if they had anything on us we’d be cited along with them and Aberdeen, just the usual deflection tactics, we’d better make sure we’re 100% on the ball with this though as they’ll be desperate to tie us into this somehow. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, British_Empire said:

They can't do that mate. Rangers might as well just fold and wind up voluntarily if they tried to then move the goal posts like that and retrospect change the rules and punish us for something that was once OK.

Similar to EBT's - if something was once legal, they can't then hold it against you later on down the line when things change hence how they could only do us with an admin error regarding the paperworwith them.

Still part of the rules now what they got pictured in July doing. Just hilarious the tarriers think they've got  a smoking gun.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

But my point is the sfa haven't set any rules. If 3 households have met in a pub/restaurant that's not breeching any Covid protocols such as going to Spain and not self isolating.

They have, as have clubs. There have been pretty strict protocols in place for a while now such as players being tested multiple times a week, any one entering a stadium or training ground needing to be temp checked and fill in medical questionnaires, subs having to be socially distanced during games, use of multi-ball, pitch being disinfected, access to areas specific areas of stadia even down to the number of journos and photographers allowed in the ground and the manner in which pre/post match pressers are conducted.

Just now, The Dude said:

Clubs are free to make their protocols public if they wish. Have many businesses made their employee protocols during covid publicly accessible?

Mine. 

Video guide taking everyone through all the steps.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Clubs are free to make their protocols public if they wish. Have many businesses made their employee protocols during covid publicly accessible?

Don’t know mate. Surely something like that should be universal so that everyone is on the same page. Oh wait a minute. Could that be an issue?  Ahh fuck it, get herself over to Malaga, Have a good time, we’ll see you in a few days, or 1 day if we’ve fucked it. Nae bother. 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t know mate. Surely something like that should be universal so that everyone is on the same page. Oh wait a minute. Could that be an issue?  Ahh fuck it, get herself over to Malaga, Have a good time, we’ll see you in a few days, or 1 day if we’ve fucked it. Nae bother. 

They largely will be and will have some club specific info. I'll see if I've still got my media ones from games so far this season. It's got to the point where clubs don't even give us a munch or a room to use just now. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

As I said, if they have proof the clubs deliberately breached them they'll hammer them. Otherwise its absolute open season and we can wave bye bye to Scottish football.

It's a bloody amateur league at best.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They largely will be and will have some club specific info. I'll see if I've still got my media ones from games so far this season. It's got to the point where clubs don't even give us a munch or a room to use just now. 

How the fuck can they control this shite if every cunt is guessing?  Not going at you, but this is fucking ridiculous. Protocol?  I’m sure there are teams that have just heard that word for the first time. We’re going to get a dose of protocol I can hear some players say.  Are they juicing us up? Has to be standardized. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If there is evidence they have lied it should 100% be a points deduction and forfeit of each game missed, including a 3-0 loss to Kilmarnock.

Nothing else will be justifiable.

Pump them to the 4th Division, we used legal EBT's and those cunts are putting children  and players at risk, good for the goose and all that.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Given the pressure they are facing from Holyrood, they are. If it looks like a clown show, the plug gets pulled.

Holyrood judging a clown show, that had me in fits of laughter, almost chocked to bloody death.

Must to your disgust I recovered.

Just now, Malvern said:

Holyrood judging a clown show, that had me in fits of laughter, almost chocked to bloody death.

Must to your disgust I recovered.

I wish no ill on any posters here. Even the creepy weirdos who follow from thread to thread 👀😂

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Has it been made public if there even is any investigation into this? Or is it another case of 'no, no, look over there instead'. 

Yes. Been confirmed by SPFL that both clubs are facing charges. 

SFA charging players individually

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I wish no ill on any posters here. Even the creepy weirdos who follow from thread to thread 👀😂

And can't spell apparently, I am so ashamed, I am questioning which school I went to now.

Archived