League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many threads have been shut down this summer because one individual completely dominates them?

I come on here probably twice a day to read comments from fellow Rangers supporters. Some I agree with and a few I may not. But when the same poster has to comment on every single post it becomes tiresome and takes the fun out of it especially when his point of view is one the majority doesn't agree with, ending in countless arguments and abuse resulting in relevant threads getting shut down.

30 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Whole of Scottish football walking a tightrope because of two clubs.

Those two clubs need punished for putting the whole game in this position.

It could mean we lose clubs, and lots of players and staff become unemployed

They better not deal with this lightly because the situation is certainly not.

14 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

There are many posters acting the cunt. You are choosing to ignore the behaviour of those you agree with.

11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

He literally just debates the thread topic while other posters get increasingly and bizarrely angry because they disagree with him, and drag the thread off topic with personal abuse. It’s not him who gets threads locked.

3 threads have now been closed with the reason given that the thread is going round is circles. There's only one poster ignoring facts presented to him, responding with pointless rhetorical questions. Look at his last reply in this thread to the point that there's no way a player for either half of the OF can move around during a pandemic and no-one notices, much less his employers. His response to that is to ask the poster if he knows what airport he used in an attempt to send the point round in a big fucken circle. 

You know it, I know it and he knows it.

If these threads were binned because people in it were acting the cunt then the rules aren't being applied evenly across the site because 90% of the threads are full of people acting the cunt.

Its just a coincidence it just happens to be the threads  with posters acting the cunt where you know who also happens to be trolling that gets closed.

Then its blamed on "everyone".

Shitebag fannys.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How many threads have been shut down this summer because one individual completely dominates them?

I come on here probably twice a day to read comments from fellow Rangers supporters. Some I agree with and a few I may not. But when the same poster has to comment on every single post it becomes tiresome and takes the fun out of it especially when his point of view is one the majority doesn't agree on ending in countless arguments and abuse resulting in relevant threads getting shut down.

Just a fucking know it all mate

Imagine it was a real life conservation with a group of people trying to talk yet there's one person who keeps demanding attention and arguing the silliest of points all the time.

The group would split up and re-convene elsewhere without letting that person know the location, or it would come to blows :lol:

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

3 threads have now been closed with the reason given that the thread is going round is circles. There's only one poster ignoring facts presented to him, responding with pointless rhetorical questions. Look at his last reply in this thread to the point that there's no way a a player for either half of the OF can move around during a pandemic and no-one notices, much less his employers. His response to that is to ask the poster if he knows what airport he used in an attempt to send the point round in a big fucken circle. 

If these threads were binned because people in it were acting the cunt then the rules aren't being applied evenly across the site because 90% of the threads are full of people acting the cunt.

Its just a coincidence it just happens to be the threads  with posters acting the cunt where you know who also happens to be trolling that gets closed.

Shitebag fannys.

Who saw Morelos arrive back from Colombia? First we seen was when he turned up at training.

How come nobody photographed Cedric Itten arrive in Scotland?

Same for Kemar Roofe?

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Imagine it was a real life conservation with a group of people trying to talk yet there's one person who keeps demanding attention and arguing the silliest of points all the time.

The group would split up and re-convene elsewhere without letting that person know the location, or it would come to blows :lol:

Aye and then the host of the night kicks everyone out and lays the blame at everyones feet.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Then by all means...

Aye and then the host of the night kicks everyone out and lays the blame at everyones feet.

To be fair this is another thread, and perhaps could be seen as another location :lol:

Edit: Didn't last long he's here already :lol:

Must choose a better location next time

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I come on here probably twice a day to read comments from fellow Rangers supporters. Some I agree with and a few I may not. But when the same poster has to comment on every single post it becomes tiresome and takes the fun out of it especially when his point of view is one the majority doesn't agree with, ending in countless arguments and abuse resulting in relevant threads getting shut down.

This can be a great forum to to talk to fellow  bears and have a laugh with each other but anytime that cunt comes on here it makes it very fucking boring.

23 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol:

Same poster every thread, thread gets shut down mods citing "userS" acting the cunt.

Sites ran by shitebag fannys

13 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I guess we could use the ignore button. He does know stuff but he is a condescending prick about it. Yeah, just don’t answer him. 

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

3 threads have now been closed with the reason given that the thread is going round is circles. There's only one poster ignoring facts presented to him, responding with pointless rhetorical questions. Look at his last reply in this thread to the point that there's no way a player for either half of the OF can move around during a pandemic and no-one notices, much less his employers. His response to that is to ask the poster if he knows what airport he used in an attempt to send the point round in a big fucken circle. 

Shitebag fannys.

5 minutes ago, Swally said:

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

To be fair this is another thread, and perhaps could be seen as another location :lol:

Edit: Didn't last long he's here already :lol:

Must choose a better location next time

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

This can be a great forum to to talk to fellow  bears and have a laugh with each other but anytime that cunt comes on here it makes it very fucking boring.

But why is The Dude allowed to derail the thread :lol:

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

3 threads have now been closed with the reason given that the thread is going round is circles. There's only one poster ignoring facts presented to him, responding with pointless rhetorical questions. Look at his last reply in this thread to the point that there's no way a a player for either half of the OF can move around during a pandemic and no-one notices, much less his employers. His response to that is to ask the poster if he knows what airport he used in an attempt to send the point round in a big fucken circle. 

Shitebag fannys.

He literally just debates the topic. He doesn’t resort to abuse and only goes off topic when others drag the thread in that direction. He’s also one of the few posters on here who’s real identity is widely known, and therefore is a confirmed Rangers fan, and is accountable for his posts in a way most of us are not.

If you don’t want him to keep replying, stop replying to him, it’s that simple.

He's on ignore but people keep quoting his shite

Same, but I honestly don't have a problem at all with that, I just breeze past it.

If others have a good time talking to him then I'm all for that, it simply detracts from the experience for me.

I like talking to open minded people, I think he's very much the opposite of that.

I have no doubt people have me on ignore because they don't get or like my humour or think I'm a cunt.

You can never please everyone

12 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

He literally just debates the topic. He doesn’t resort to abuse and only goes off topic when others drag the thread in that direction. He’s also one of the few posters on here who’s real identity is widely known, and therefore is a confirmed Rangers fan, and is accountable for his posts in a way most of us are not.

If you don’t want him to keep replying, stop replying to him, it’s that simple.

And there you have it. Someone who sticks up for the horses arse using his bullshit tactics.

Never said I wanted him to stop posting. I want to know why threads getting chopped keep being blamed on more than one poster when its the same name that is the common denominator between most of them. This arsehole was allowed to spend a few days calling other Rangers supporters bigots and racists because they disagreed with him. 

We're done.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

And there you have it. Someone who sticks up for the horses arse using his bullshit tactics.

Never said I wanted him to stop posting. I want to know why threads getting chopped keep being blamed on more than one poster when its the same name that is the common denominator between most of them. This arsehole was allowed to spend a few days calling other Rangers supporters bigots and racists because they disagreed with him.

We're done.

😂you seem to have a real issue with being desperate to control what others post on an open forum

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

We're done.

More fake news. You and @MacBoydhaving a dick waving contest today? 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

😂you seem to have a real issue with being desperate to control what others post on an open forum

And you and your best mate have a real problem with putting words into peoples mouths, thoughts in their heads and intent behind their opinions.

And we're the reason the threads get chopped :lol:

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

And you and your best mate have a real problem with putting words into peoples mouths, thoughts in their heads and intent behind their opinions.

And we're the reason the threads get chopped :lol:

What did you mean by “we’re done”?

I think one of the problems here, and I know it because I've seen it happen to me - people don't understand how long the argument actually lasts with someone. Then when you can't be arsed with it any more, you say something flippant or let some steam off and then people think you're the one being the dick.

I've had an argument lasting quite a few pages and then right at the end someone else sticks their ore in and it's clear they've just read the last couple of posts.

So do you defend yourself and go back over the argument or get fed-up and just call everyone a cunt?

The last option sometimes feels better :lol:

All fun and games

Archived