Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

9 hours ago, alan_himself said:

The Man City top which hadn't been leaked was released today and looks pretty much like the fake shown here so maybe will be some truth to the Rangers designs..

Also, sports direct have no photo but pre order links with release date 12th June https://www.sportsdirect.com/castore-RFC-h-ls-jsy-sn34-377228#colcode=37722818

As a third kit that’s absolutely banging - I like bold and vibrant designs for kits that aren’t going to get worn very often. 

If that’s our new home strip then I’m making it my personal mission to bankrupt Castore. 

26 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

As a third kit that’s absolutely banging - I like bold and vibrant designs for kits that aren’t going to get worn very often. 

If that’s our new home strip then I’m making it my personal mission to bankrupt Castore. 

Obviously none of those kits are real fs :lol:

3 hours ago, SPWF said:

Obviously none of those kits are real fs :lol:

The one on the right certainly isn’t as it has the stars over the crest, and we’re done with those.

The one in the middle would be absolutely bonkers if it’s in any way real. It’s howling.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Hope this is a fake and not one of the "fun" designs that 4lads had mentioned.

IMG_20230523_102542.thumb.jpg.1ab1181770efe3d176d0bbe216da6f32.jpg

We aren’t sponsored by Tomket Tires or Sportemongo any more (they don’t even exist now) so file it under ‘bollocks’.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Hope this is a fake and not one of the "fun" designs that 4lads had mentioned.

IMG_20230523_102542.thumb.jpg.1ab1181770efe3d176d0bbe216da6f32.jpg

Big time fake. The Castore badge, Tomket tires and 5 stars give it away as a Turkey special. And a disgusting one at that

3 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Apparently it’s pretty close 

Yeah I keep seeing that too, 4Lads and H&H were having an argument over it on twitter as well. H&H was making out that the design is very similar to this.

4lads kept shutting it down.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Yeah I keep seeing that too, 4Lads and H&H were having an argument over it on twitter as well. H&H was making out that the design is very similar to this.

4lads kept shutting it down.

This is supposedly the last season of Castore having the final say. The last year of the contract the club have the final say.