UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Scottish Rangers fans surrendered their national side. That’s the long and short of it.

I think that's overblown on here, know plenty of Rangers fans who still follow Scotland. Just the ones who don't are louder.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I think that's overblown on here, know plenty of Rangers fans who still follow Scotland. Just the ones who don't are louder.

Course there’s still ones that do, but on here it’s been surrendered and that’s the case with the majority of Rangers fans 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Course there’s still ones that do, but on here it’s been surrendered and that’s the case with the majority of Rangers fans 

I think a lot of people on here will avoid talking about Scotland as they can't be arsed with the usual suspects howling at the moon about the manager saying 'bye bye' to us. I try avoid the celtic thread during game days as there are only so many times you can read the same people say clubs only try against us paranoia.

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I think a lot of people on here will avoid talking about Scotland as they can't be arsed with the usual suspects howling at the moon about the manager saying 'bye bye' to us. I try avoid the celtic thread during game days as there are only so many times you can read the same people say clubs only try against us paranoia.

In my personal experience I don’t meet very many Scottish Rangers fans that support Scotland. There are a few obviously but mostly they don’t.

The national side was surrendered mate, there’s no other way of looking at it. Even the ones that still support the side don’t show the British element of it when watching games or attending. I honestly don’t think I have ever watched a game and seen a union flag.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Seriously though , why do any of you watch them ?

I don’t but had a terry at the England/Italy game, England have lost the plot as well, they are more interested in being diverse now than actually playing football, in fact only watched a bit of it cause it was shit.

12 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I don’t but had a terry at the England/Italy game, England have lost the plot as well, they are more interested in being diverse now than actually playing football, in fact only watched a bit of it cause it was shit.

“more interested in being diverse”

What a fucking embarrassment you are 

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Surely you can explain what you mean by that? Too many non-whites?

He’s a mess. 

It’s utterly embarrassing when Rangers fans hold a far right view of the world and try to act like the football club has ever been about that. 

Best of it is they will wear and display poppies completely ignoring the fact the wars were fought against views like their own.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s a mess. 

It’s utterly embarrassing when Rangers fans hold a far right view of the world and try to act like the football club has ever been about that. 

Best of it is they will wear and display poppies completely ignoring the fact the wars were fought against views like their own.

Next home game we’ll meet discuss it.