If corona forces another lockdown...

Tomatasauce

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do what the fuck you like mate - But if I can’t get back to watch games at ibrox because folk are wandering about with their cock out thinking the whole world is talking shite, I’m not going to be happy (along with the majority of bears I’m guessing)

I will mate 👍 I think for myself 

Just now, DBBTB said:

Not really what I said though was it?

I was making the point people die all the time regardless and you pointed out your fear was dying of things that are contagious, so with there being many contagious deadly things and more coming in the future we should close it all down just to be safe I think 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do what the fuck you like mate - But if I can’t get back to watch games at ibrox because folk are wandering about with their cock out thinking the whole world is talking shite, I’m not going to be happy (along with the majority of bears I’m guessing)

That's not what's happening mate 

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Around 90k people will die in Britain every year from alcohol and smoking related issues, half of that number have died from Corona so far. 

But they'll keep pubs open and deem off licences key businesses whilst shutting gyms for months on end. 

I don’t agree with the governments policies about what they have and haven’t reopened but again you can’t really compare something like alcoholism - which in a medical isn’t contagious - to a respiratory disease that is highly contagious.

If an alcoholic tans 30 cans of super tennents a day and coughs on somebody in the shop while they are going through liver failure and dying then it isn’t going to cause somebody else to become an alcoholic or die of liver failure because they have been in contact with them is it?

5 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Each to there own mate we are all bears 👍 and sorry for calling you Karen it was pretty shit patter tbh 👍 

Haha sorry mate I probably actually agree with you more than him on the lockdown, just sick of the Karen thing at this point. Not a big deal. 

Archived