Adrian Segecic

thedarvelmarvel

24 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Is it filmed using a game boy ? 

Go then I don't think I ever seen Namouchi beat 3 players and score in all the time he was at Rangers. 

Jokes on you squire. At 30 seconds or so he beats 3x players. The Tunisian Messi.

Up there with Dragon Mladenovich as one of our greatest.

Filmed in game boy colour 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Jokes on you squire. At 30 seconds or so he beats 3x players. The Tunisian Messi.

Up there with Dragon Mladenovich as one of our greatest.

Filmed in game boy colour 

No at 30 secs he gets the ball played through to him and the Gak game he's not the one beating the players he just slides in and scores did you even watch it ? 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

And if they base it off clips instead of a run of actual games they’re stupid anaw

They get sent videos then they might actually go and watch the player if they see something they like in the video. 

Anyone not able to see the lad looks promising after watching the video I posted I actually would say they are pretty stupid imo. 

1 minute ago, peter huistra said:

They get sent videos then they might actually go and watch the player if they see something they like in the video. 

Anyone not able to see the lad looks promising after watching the video I posted I actually would say they are pretty stupid imo. 

You could make Carlos Pena look promising from a video, when in actual fact he was a fat alky bastard that was pish.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You could make Carlos Pena look promising from a video, when in actual fact he was a fat alky bastard that was pish.

Pena was not 17 was he and came with extra baggage.  It's almost like you don't want him to be good FS be a bit positive , this kid will be on nowhere near the wages that other flops have been on. Nothing to lose by giving him a chance. 

1 minute ago, peter huistra said:

Pena was not 17 was he and came with extra baggage.  It's almost like you don't want him to be good FS be a bit positive , this kid will be on nowhere near the wages that other flops have been on. Nothing to lose by giving him a chance. 

:lol: 

I’ve not even mentioned him at all, watched two clips. 

8 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Great another youth player we’ve signed who’ll be released in 2 years time.

A complete waste of time for everyone involved unfortunately 

Rangers fans:

We demand success now

and

We want to bring through youth

and

Our current youths aren't good enough

and

Why bring more in they'll never get a game.

Archived