FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

This is doing my head in, as is getting penalties against me for shitty little bump tackles when I'm not even controlling the player and the guy hasn't even gone to ground :lol: .

Last night I was playing a guy who hacked me in the box from behind as I put the ball in the net. Not even a yellow. The ref gave a penalty instead of letting the goal stand, I hit the cross bar with the kick and the guy went up the park and scored on the counter. 

😂😂😂😂

16 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The amount of times either him, loan Mbappe or Saint-Maximin have rinsed me is beyond annoying.

I just got destroyed in Rivals 10-1 and the guy rainbowed my GK with Saint-Maximin into the net :lol: 

I haven't played FUT in ages so I'm clearly doing something wrong but my defence constantly gets carved apart and my players have no stamina at the end of the game, despite me trying all sorts of tactics. I'm fine until about 70 mins then I just get shredded.

Do you usually play with a high press? That's the only time I tend to have stamina issues if it's not down the actual players having a low stamina rating.

26 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

This is doing my head in, as is getting penalties against me for shitty little bump tackles when I'm not even controlling the player and the guy hasn't even gone to ground :lol: .

Last night I was playing a guy who hacked me in the box from behind as I put the ball in the net. Not even a yellow. The ref gave a penalty instead of letting the goal stand, I hit the cross bar with the kick and the guy went up the park and scored on the counter. 

:lol:that would have tipped me over the edge 

Only played since Christmas Day and got a decent-ish FUT team already through earned packs and one pack I've bought myself.

De Gea (UCL Card); Cuadrado, Boateng, Aldeweireld, F. Mendy; Saul, Koke; Beckham, Fekir, Hazard; Ibra although he's a bit slow so normally use Rodrigo.

Rivals is a bit of a disaster so far as I'm having to grind results against much better sides. Not going to improve though unless I get a really good CB and a really good striker, De Gea can be a bit dodgy as well. Last night I ended up against a guy who had a front 3 with Messi (UCL) and Cristiano Ronaldo (TOTW) in it :lol: and most of his other players were special cards too. I'm like how the fuck are you in Div 6 with that team.

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Only played since Christmas Day and got a decent-ish FUT team already through earned packs and one pack I've bought myself.

De Gea (UCL Card); Cuadrado, Boateng, Aldeweireld, F. Mendy; Saul, Koke; Beckham, Fekir, Hazard; Ibra although he's a bit slow so normally use Rodrigo.

Rivals is a bit of a disaster so far as I'm having to grind results against much better sides. Not going to improve though unless I get a really good CB and a really good striker, De Gea can be a bit dodgy as well. Last night I ended up against a guy who had a front 3 with Messi (UCL) and Cristiano Ronaldo (TOTW) in it :lol: and most of his other players were special cards too. I'm like how the fuck are you in Div 6 with that team.

Much coins you got? 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Buy Davinson Sanchez and take out Boateng after rewards later mate, should be ridiculously cheap and will put a fair chunk on your chemistry.

Good shout, Joe Gomez has also tanked in price recently, I got him for 120k around October and he's <30k now.

On 25/12/2020 at 19:43, McEwan's Lager said:

Finally bought this tonight. Holy shit it’s terrible 😂 

So, are you playing a game you think is terrible a lot while not enjoying it or like it enough to deal with it because it’s ‘FIFA’ type thing. Think I’m the latter but I only play seasons when drinking😂

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

So, are you playing a game you think is terrible a lot while not enjoying it or like it enough to deal with it because it’s ‘FIFA’ type thing. Think I’m the latter but I only play seasons when drinking😂

I'm dealing with it because I have fuck all else to do at the moment :lol: 

Division 3 in co-op seasons and every cunt just goes France. Also anyone noticed wee sweats are doing keepie-ups with the ball as you can’t tackle them properly, must be the new exploit they all find out about. :furious:

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Division 3 in co-op seasons and every cunt just goes France. Also anyone noticed wee sweats are doing keepie-ups with the ball as you can’t tackle them properly, must be the new exploit they all find out about. :furious:

Just stand in front of them and press x and it will clear it. 

32 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Just stand in front of them and press x and it will clear it. 

That makes it sound pretty simple🤣 Wasn’t normally face-on in these instances more from one side, it’s definitely an exploit all the tadgers have caught onto. You can tell when it starts to happen every game. 

51 minutes ago, CR3 said:

That makes it sound pretty simple🤣 Wasn’t normally face-on in these instances more from one side, it’s definitely an exploit all the tadgers have caught onto. You can tell when it starts to happen every game. 

You just need to time it 😂 I've been done with cunts doing it a few times.