FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I haven’t played 20. Think it’s the first I haven’t played since they were released maybe the first I haven’t owned since 13. Not sure I’ll be getting this.

same. I actually got it bought for me when I had ps4 last year. Sat in the cellophane until I traded my ps4 and fifa for a bike.

Then sold the bike for 350 during lockdown when prices were mental. Didnt do too bad lol

EA have got lazy as fuck with FIFA but the sales are still over the top especially with FUT and kids/adults going crazy over packs lol.

PES is a great footballing game but the menus etc put me off. Gameplay is excellent despite the players running like pac-man.

Would love FIFA to just revamp completely and fully refresh everything.

7 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

They are putting the likes of Anthony joshua in as characters on volta. Absolute pish. No one even plays that surely but they are forking out money on rights to that pish. Games ruined.

Wtf that's a joke fuckall to do with fitba ,I'm gonna start a campaign to get Morgan Freeman in it imo

13 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

They are putting the likes of Anthony joshua in as characters on volta. Absolute pish. No one even plays that surely but they are forking out money on rights to that pish. Games ruined.

They should patch that and focus on clubs. Easily the best part of FIFA when it's actually good.

16 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Our ratings are out and we have been utter fucked over. 

https://www.futbin.com/21/clubs/Rangers+FC

Some of those are very harsh but it seems that overall ratings seem to be slightly lower this season in general. 

Kamara at 69 is a joke though and Kent should be gold.

2 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Some of those are very harsh but it seems that overall ratings seem to be slightly lower this season in general. 

Kamara at 69 is a joke though and Kent should be gold.

Morelos not getting an upgrade, Barisic only at 73, Kent downgrade, Kamara downgrade, Aribo only 70, Defoe downgrade, Jack no upgrade, Roofe downgrade, McGregor downgrade. Some utter woeful choices there.