FIFA 21

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Class, didn't know. I just had a swatch at the Liverpool v PSG game play the now, game feels completely different, class 

It’s much the same IMO, graphics are smoother and it’s steadier. Still getting the slow down/speed up gameplay online. Was sorted all week now it’s back. Connections excellent as well.

7 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

It’s much the same IMO, graphics are smoother and it’s steadier. Still getting the slow down/speed up gameplay online. Was sorted all week now it’s back. Connections excellent as well.

Are you playing on WIFI? That's supposed to be the cause of the speed up lag. 

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.ef7f4bcc7e741f8841790c736519ce02.png

Current starting 11, having a lot more joy againt really pacey teams with Gomez in the starting 11, packed untradeable Ramos and Fabinho which fit right into my starting 11 which was a bonus. Thinking of replacing fabinho with TOTW Partey though.

Dybala has probably been my most consistent player this year, cunts quality man, just constant shots in the top corner from the edge of the box.

On 12/12/2020 at 15:03, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Son is amazing too but give Mischy a game or two he is unreal his finishing is deadly. 

Use him in the managerial masterpiece mode at least. 

Did the Managerial Masterpiece before trying to get the Spanish achievement for the Capa Freeze card and some cunt had him up front and destroyed me :lol: 

9 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Aye he's unreal his inform is deadly. 

The amount of times either him, loan Mbappe or Saint-Maximin have rinsed me is beyond annoying.

I just got destroyed in Rivals 10-1 and the guy rainbowed my GK with Saint-Maximin into the net :lol: 

I haven't played FUT in ages so I'm clearly doing something wrong but my defence constantly gets carved apart and my players have no stamina at the end of the game, despite me trying all sorts of tactics. I'm fine until about 70 mins then I just get shredded.

12 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The amount of times either him, loan Mbappe or Saint-Maximin have rinsed me is beyond annoying.

I just got destroyed in Rivals 10-1 and the guy rainbowed my GK with Saint-Maximin into the net :lol: 

I haven't played FUT in ages so I'm clearly doing something wrong but my defence constantly gets carved apart and my players have no stamina at the end of the game, despite me trying all sorts of tactics. I'm fine until about 70 mins then I just get shredded.

Use balanced on your players and set them to stay deeper until you have 80+ stamina on everyone. 

I'm not sure what your doing wrong in gameplay but you'll get there in the end buddy. 

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

See they've still no sorted oot the bad tackles and getting away with no red cards. Played a cunt there and 3 times last man he's took oot ma player and got fuck all cards:lol:

This is doing my head in, as is getting penalties against me for shitty little bump tackles when I'm not even controlling the player and the guy hasn't even gone to ground :lol: .

Last night I was playing a guy who hacked me in the box from behind as I put the ball in the net. Not even a yellow. The ref gave a penalty instead of letting the goal stand, I hit the cross bar with the kick and the guy went up the park and scored on the counter.