*****Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, molesmole said:

They will 100% no be playing football. 

Need a non  biased ref for this one......( no laughing at the back) 

No doubting the referees are utter cunts but we should be winning these games regardless, last week we should be 3-1 up before they even get that offside goal. Livingston we absolutely controlled the game but just didn’t create enough. Motherwell will be the same as jobs last week (dirty cunts) but we should still have more than enough to see them off 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

No doubting the referees are utter cunts but we should be winning these games regardless, last week we should be 3-1 up before they even get that offside goal. Livingston we absolutely controlled the game but just didn’t create enough. Motherwell will be the same as jobs last week (dirty cunts) but we should still have more than enough to see them off 

100% 

Some sloppy finishing - we moan about it most weeks not being ruthless enough. 

Arfield gen thought he had scored before he hit the rebound off the keeper, should have smashed it home. 

I hope Gerrard doenst rest anyone important. 

Glad he took Borna, Kent and Morelos off midweek all very important for us currently.  

Need to get at them from the off and get an early goal before they can camp on the edge of their box. 

13 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

When we dont start well, particularly away from home we tend to struggle and it's a huge game in the context of our season, not cos we're playing Motherwell.

Is every game not a huge game in the context of the season? We are shite at starting fast, decent teams in the spl know how to deal with us now, especially when Gerrard hasn’t changed a fucking thing tactic wise. 

and when I say decent teams, these are teams Walter would have seen as extended training for an OF. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Is every game not a huge game in the context of the season? We are shite at starting fast, decent teams in the spl know how to deal with us now, especially when Gerrard hasn’t changed a fucking thing tactic wise. 

and when I say decent teams, these are teams Walter would have seen as extended training for an OF. 

It’s not so much Motherwell being a massive game for us (in terms of them being a big team or us having some sort of rivalry with them) it’s the fact we’re so shaky against teams like this that makes it a big game I think. As you say though in context every game is now a big game regardless of opposition 

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

It’s not so much Motherwell being a massive game for us (in terms of them being a big team or us having some sort of rivalry with them) it’s the fact we’re so shaky against teams like this that makes it a big game I think. As you say though in context every game is now a big game regardless of opposition 

There should be no shakiness going into any game that’s not an OF but that’s what the board’s appointments and operations have brought us for some it seems 

Motherwell ffs

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

There should be no shakiness going into any game that’s not an OF but that’s what the board’s appointments and operations have brought us. 

Motherwell ffs

Agree 100% mate.

this is sad but I think we’re actually too guilty of trying to play good football. We don’t have enough battlers in the squad and we should try the long ball game more often and switch it up.

you can argue that the refs don’t allow us to battle fairly but we should be winning most games with ease regardless of what the refs do, and the OF games I actually think we’re in a position now where we should be expecting a result. They’re fucking rotten and the amount of goals they’ve leaked this season is hilarious 

24 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Well aye, obviously. But failure to win tomorrow means we will more than likely be going to the piggery behind them with a game extra played. It's a must win.

20 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Has to be Goldson and Helander again for me, Balogun can come in next weekend. 

Me too but I have this inkling Gerrard really likes big Leon and wants to reintroduce him when he can

Big Helander is my fav player at the moment so I am not wishing for change just a feeling.

Archived