Union Bears.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

I’m not a lover of the UB, bunch of daft wee boys going daft at the football. 

Then I think of 20 years ago and I was out doing the same. Maybe I’m jealous. 

Ye werny singing that fucking nonsense 20 years ago mate , I can assure ye 😂

The UB are like Morelos where they do fantastic things over and over but then they have the odd fk up (tagging the wall) which more or less cancels all the good they do.

Who knows maybe they’ll also mature at some point and realise we’re all in this together and it’s about everyone at the club and not just them even though they play a massive part.

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed 😂

Hardly.

Meh, fuck them. 

Disagree, going to support the team and leaving a ‘mark’ isn’t embarrassing imo.

For me it definitely was cringy. The fact that when I was watching it on tv and heard the fireworks I was laughing thinking it was Motherwell fans along with the majority of Rangers fans. Ie all the stick they got on social media for it. Then when I found out it was our fans I thought fuck off man. Also you seen when jones scored he ran over that corner to celebrate by giving them the mute sign so even our own players thought it was Motherwell. The days when we see Motherwell as a rival is a sad state of affairs. I support the union bears with lots of things but not this 

4 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

For me it definitely was cringy. The days when we see Motherwell as a rival is a sad state of affairs. I support the union bears with lots of things but not this 

Fuck it may as well just never turn up at fir park again to support the team then. 

6 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

For me it definitely was cringy. The fact that when I was watching it on tv and heard the fireworks I was laughing thinking it was Motherwell fans along with the majority of Rangers fans. Ie all the stick they got on social media for it. Then when I found out it was our fans I thought fuck off man. Also you seen when jones scored he ran over that corner to celebrate by giving them the mute sign so even our own players thought it was Motherwell. The days when we see Motherwell as a rival is a sad state of affairs. I support the union bears with lots of things but not this 

The polis will be outside the grounds going forward if this gets any press coverage and you know the press will rip us apart for all the Covid shite going on at the moment. 

if they sprayed BLM instead they’d be fine. 

7 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

I reckon it was probably him telling his critics to fuck up.

Also, it’s not about seeing Motherwell as a rival as a team, it’s more to do with the groups at a guess.

11 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

All good apart from the vandalism.  Absolutley no need for that.  it's embarassing.

Non of its good imo mate , they’ve seen clips of the Willem II fans acting the dicks on Thursday and followed suit , so it’s not even original , just a completed waste of time that will no doubt have a negative effect on the other 46k desperate to get back 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Non of its good imo mate , they’ve seen clips of the Willem II fans acting the dicks on Thursday and followed suit , so it’s not even original , just a completed waste of time that will no doubt have a negative effect on the other 46k desperate to get back 

My guess is this would have been planned before Thursday, unless they’ve got a stash of flairs and smoke bombs ready to go at two days notice, Also don’t see how it will have a negative impact on the rest of the support.  

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

My guess is this would have been planned before Thursday, unless they’ve got a stash of flairs and smoke bombs ready to go at two day notice, Also don’t see how it will have a negative impact on the rest of the support.  

The UB are the only ones actively pushing for safe standing. 

We do love to slaughter our own though for some fucking demented reason. 

Copying antics of supporters of a  little Dutch team,tagging outside a ground,congregating outside a ground, setting off fireworks in bright sunshine seems moronic and certainly would have no influence in supporting Rangers.

Daft kids who do these antics as a way to draw attention for themselves not as a way to support the team is how I regard them. As others have said we have all done stupid things in our youth and later on as well.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

My guess is this would have been planned before Thursday, unless they’ve got a stash of flairs and smoke bombs ready to go at two days notice, Also don’t see how it will have a negative impact on the rest of the support.  

Absolutely no one of authority whether it be medical scientist or whoever will see this as a positive 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The UB are the only ones actively pushing for safe standing. 

We do love to slaughter our own though for some fucking demented reason. 

@Cedrick is a good cunt but has had issues with the UB for years, thinks the club give them tickets for games before the rank and file this clouds his judgment. 

Archived