Rangers fans launch crowdfunder to keep struggling Celtic defender in Glasgow

The Dude

10 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Tarrier-esqe behaviour this. 

We don’t need to give them motivation, TLb is a master at building siege mentality’s. We just need to go about our business quietly, rather than giving them something to rally round

This 100%

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this doesn't bite us in the backside. 

I get the whole pisstake side of things and if an article like this is written end of season when we have bossed the season, then I'll be absolutely delighted to wave this in every taigs face I bump into. 

Not now though Dude. It is well written, just feels premature atm:) 

I'm not bothered it's been done and I laughed when I saw it too, but as a side point, he started the season very well, but has had 2/3 bad games, but that's all it is. He might still end up being a big player for them this season. No time to get cocky

2 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I hope this doesn't bite us in the backside. 

I get the whole pisstake side of things and if an article like this is written end of season when we have bossed the season, then I'll be absolutely delighted to wave this in every taigs face I bump into. 

Not now though Dude. It is well written, just feels premature atm:) 

If we've bossed the season, come May I'll be going in two-footed on every one of the cunts. Until then, there's no harm in some gentle piss-taking

53 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hardly newsworthy yet has done around 15,000 page views.

Fake news, click bait. 15,000 views, even if it were true - I’m guessing they just wanted to see if there really was anyone daft enough to be backing this....and there you go, made up story by Rangers News - after one guy started a crowdfunding that nobody backed, but You sensationalize it as if It was some big deal. 
its the type of shite you see in the dhaily record. 

6 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Fake news, click bait. 15,000 views, even if it were true - I’m guessing they just wanted to see if there really was anyone daft enough to be backing this....and there you go, made up story by Rangers News - after one guy started a crowdfunding that nobody backed, but You sensationalize it as if It was some big deal. 
its the type of shite you see in the dhaily record. 

Where has anything been sensationalised? Which bit is fake? The headline says someone has started a crowd funder and the story matches. Which part is clickbait? 

Just now, The Dude said:

Where has anything been sensationalised? Which bit is fake? The headline says someone has started a crowd funder and the story matches. Which part is clickbait? 

No, it’s says Rangers Fans have started  crowdfunder, when in fact it was just one. You made it sound like a movement in your article. Fake news if ever there was. 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

No, it’s says Rangers Fans have started  crowdfunder, when in fact it was just one. You made it sound like a movement in your article. Fake news if ever there was. 

So using the plural rather than the singular makes it 'fake'? 😂 

Just now, James Rolle said:

Yes! 😂 you’ve sensationalized a non story. But hey, carry on if that’s what Rangers News are proud of. 

Where have I sensationalised it? The story is exactly what it says it is. Proud of all my stories.  

Just now, The Dude said:

Where have I sensationalised it? The story is exactly what it says it is. Proud of all my stories.  

Good for you. I know you’ll never back down, so as I said, carry on. It’s utter embarrassing pish, but glad you’re proud of your work.  

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I actually read a fair bit of the Rangers news stuff, and think it's decent.

I haven't read this article because i think the subject matter is a bit of a riddy tbf.

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

I'm sure if you want to have a look you'll find plenty of stuff without a mention of them among the thirteen thousand or so stories on the site. 

Of course, on a site about Rangers you can probably figure out how Rangers fans setting up a crowd funder taking the piss out of player from Rangers' biggest rivals has a link to Rangers. 

Haven't been with the Record for quite a while. Seems the club is happy to cosy up to them now mind you. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

you're a fucking cock. That is all.

Archived