Rangers fans launch crowdfunder to keep struggling Celtic defender in Glasgow

The Dude

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Absolutely cringy and we have cheek to say they are obsessed 

There's probably a bit of a difference between taking the piss out of them being a bit shite just now and going on a near decade-long campaign to prove to the world (wrongly) that rainjurs are pyoor deid

33 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's probably a bit of a difference between taking the piss out of them being a bit shite just now and going on a near decade-long campaign to prove to the world (wrongly) that rainjurs are pyoor deid

You’ve literally wrote a full article on a rangers page to talk about them. 

Thing is, not only is it massively premature, its also pish patter.

The players and coaching staff seem to have learned a very hard lesson last year and to a man they are talking about being humble and keeping our feet on the ground,...nothing won in October... 

He who laughs last, laughs longest, and when the time comes, I hope our banter is much better than this 

It's only a laugh ffs, gotta be worth a fiver at least to keep that fucking donkey. It's nowhere near obsessive, just good old fashioned banter, how long has it been since we've been able to have a right laugh at them? The past week has been side splitting, not just them getting ragdolled and us playing well but Kemars goal going global and all positive news about us by default. I'm gonna milk it too for everything it's worth. It's time to live for the present. We are better than them all over the pitch and in the dugout and it's starting to show.

Just now, James Rolle said:

You’d have thought that there are plenty of stories Rangers News could be publishing right now, instead it’s this pish - who honestly gives a fuck about their players. Desperate and embarrassing imo

We've published another 16 or 17 articles and will publish a few more before the end of the day. We've also put out a 30-minute video previewing tomorrow's game and how Rangers might line up. And then we'll do it all over again tomorrow.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

We've published another 16 or 17 articles and will publish a few more before the end of the day. We've also put out a 30-minute video previewing tomorrow's game and how Rangers might line up. And then we'll do it all over again tomorrow.

Just when I see this story copied into Bears Den, any appeal RN might have had is gone for me. Why not post ONLY good Rangers articles on here to entice fans to your site? 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Just when I see this story copied into Bears Den, any appeal RN might have had is gone for me. Why not post ONLY good Rangers articles on here to entice fans to your site? 

I have been, I also post ones that I think might get a bit of attention and if they want to look through the thousands of others stories on the site, then it served its purpose. 

Archived