• Sacked
    • Last Chance Saloon
    • Not sure
    • Transfer listed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On first thought I was thinking sack them as this behaviour could derail our 55 campaign however I picked transfer listed and rules should be applied evenly across all players and not just the ones who are not first picks.

If this was Morelos, Kent, Tav, Jack etc., personal opinions might be different but that’s not something an organisation can do

I would like them both to be sacked, but have put 'Last Chance Saloon' as the choice.

I want them both transfer listed and made to train on their own.

I would not rip up their contract, as this sets a precedent, so although we could deal with these both leaving for now cost, if the same events happened with a vital player, I would want them sold not released for free. 

Need to be on top of the whole squad after this. If we sack them (as I think we should), it means we'd need to sack better players who might slip up or we'd seem like hypocrites.

We should have handlers tracking what the squad has been up to every night. It's intense scrutiny, but absolutely essential until the trophy is lifted.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

On first thought I was thinking sack them as this behaviour could derail our 55 campaign however I picked last chance and rules should be applied evenly across all players and not just the ones who are not first picks.

If this was Morelos, Kent, Tav, Jack etc., personal opinions might be different but that’s not something an organisation can do

They have been warned repeatedly about the dos and donts.

They deliberately went to a party outside the bubble

This only came to light as they got caught. Otherwise they'd have trained as normal tomorrow.

Them coming into contact with the full squad could have had our match on Sunday suspended, maybe forfeited 

There's no excuses. Sack them.

Have just read the news and don't know the circumstances yet, but you can't sack either of them ffs.

Would people want Kent sacked if it was him?

We're all capable of mistakes. Hopefully both are embarrassed and full of remorse. Punish them then in time bring both back into the fold.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Have just read the news and don't know the circumstances yet, but you can't sack either of them ffs.

We're all capable of mistakes. Hopefully both are embarrassed and full of remorse. Punish them then in time bring both back into the fold.

To punish us?

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

How is it a mistake? It was an intentional action on their parts!

Totally indefensible!

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I would.  

I wanted the SNP Ferrier and Tory Cummings sacked for deliberately  flouting the Rules and putting other people at risk.  It’s one thing accidentally becoming exposed or inadvertently breaking a rule, then being really sorry - but the arrogance of deliberately doing it is beyond the pale for me. 

Archived