Gerrard: Interview

Virtuoso

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, josmc said:

What the fuck does that have to do with this situation. Also, Gazza played for the club years ago ffs. Why would you want to regurgitate that ?

Because lots of players do daft/stupid things, gambling on games, drink driving , incidents in pubs. The jury is still out on the final outcome of this. Plenty players get a second chance. Look at the poll on the board, many different opinions on the outcome.

39 minutes ago, Mafeking St. said:

Because lots of players do daft/stupid things, gambling on games, drink driving , incidents in pubs. The jury is still out on the final outcome of this. Plenty players get a second chance. Look at the poll on the board, many different opinions on the outcome.

What’s your take on it? 

3 hours ago, Mafeking St. said:

Difference is this is a pandemic we are living in and it’s not just about a player putting themselves in jeopardy but the whole team and ultimately maybe the difference between winning the league.

couple of idiots who should be booted out to touch

4 hours ago, Swally said:

Seemed a bit soft to me, but what do I know? Like others have said he might have been forced into saying this in order for us to stay on the right side of things.

He came across as being very down about it all tbh.

@gogzy have a good look at this cunts posts too.

7 minutes ago, Allyup said:

Difference is this is a pandemic we are living in and it’s not just about a player putting themselves in jeopardy but the whole team and ultimately maybe the difference between winning the league.

couple of idiots who should be booted out to touch

I just know this is a fucking wronging.

2 hours ago, TMB said:

EDIT: Just seen it.  I’m only asking admin to pay close attention to your comments.  What’s the issue?  

No, you called me a cunt.

For what reason should admin suddenly pay close attention to my comments?

Give examples instead of spreading shite like a wee lassie.

20 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

I doubt it, I think he’s probably been briefed by lawyers not to say “they won’t play for us again” or something that hints that. 

Need to make it sound like there’s a way back, even if they’ve decided that categorically neither of them will play for us again. I hope neither of them do, but I’m sure the management team will make the correct decision in terms of what’s best for the club

Spot on

16 hours ago, TMB said:

@gogzy have a good look at this cunts posts too.

13 hours ago, TMB said:

EDIT: Just seen it.  I’m only asking admin to pay close attention to your comments.  What’s the issue?  

This vigilante pish is growing really tiresome.

The report function is there for a reason. Doing it publicly like your some kind of authority is just going to get peoples backs up.. in-turn putting people off the forum. 

9 minutes ago, Iakona said:

This vigilante pish is growing really tiresome.

The report function is there for a reason. Doing it publicly like your some kind of authority is just going to get peoples backs up.. in-turn putting people off the forum. 

:tu:

Archived