Strengthen in January

born a blue nose

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is fucking scandalous from that obsessed sick fuck btw 

Having a laugh with a play on words with your username is worse than you posting pics of cocks on the thread. Ever the victim eh.

Fucking heard it all now 🤣

For clarity, j don't find you rapey.  I do wonder why you felt it necessary to post a dick pic on a forum, one with plenty female posters at that....

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Having a laugh with a play on words with your username is worse than you posting pics of cocks on the thread. Ever the victim eh.

Fucking heard it all now 🤣

For clarity, j don't find you rapey.  I do wonder why you felt it necessary to post a dick pic on a forum, one with plenty female posters at that....

Tbh I don’t think you could call that a dick

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

DM SEMA ,he can send you the evidence ,it will make you feel more of a man than you ever did 

The very opposite of BBC 😂

The guy is obsessed with me btw 

The creepy cunt  collecting screenshots 

The screenshot was taken from the net as a joke to Born a bluenose and the mods removed the thing .I wonder what mod ? Ben perhaps 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

The screenshot was taken from the net as a joke to Born a bluenose and the mods removed the thing .I wonder what mod ? Ben perhaps 

I'm obsessed 🤣. Collecting screenshot 🤣🤣

You posted a dick pic on a fitba forum, I'm laughing at you as are many others. Most would be sheepish or laugh it off, but not you eh 🙄

Dry your eyes, grow up, move on. I'm sure it'll be forgotten about soon and never mentioned again by anyone. :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Send screenshot please 👍

Yes send it .The weirdo will have it .Then I’ll post where it came from .The joke was in reference to Born a bluenose saying he sent pics of his tadger in earlier thread . I was joking to him .Somehow the mods removed it while I’ve been working all day 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Yes send it .The weirdo will have it .Then I’ll post where it came from .The joke was in reference to Born a bluenose saying he sent pics of his tadger in earlier thread . I was joking to him .Somehow the mods removed it while I’ve been wanking all day 

Fixed.

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I have noticed you both having your differences at times .

I saw the post and to be honest quite surprised they never removed you for a few days ,it was funny as fuck but one of those things some folk get offended with 😂

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I have noticed you both having your differences at times .

I saw the post and to be honest quite surprised they never removed you for a few days ,it was funny as fuck but one of those things some folk get offended with 😂

Yeah mate and it’s all the Ej haters falling in line to have their dig .I can have a laugh with most things but I don’t like some of the obsession that goes on in here .Fucking sickening tbh 

I was guilty of giving Dude a hard time before .Got a fair ban for it 

Then tried to change and learn from it

Then Gogzy threatened another ban if I didn’t stop arguing with the obsessed fuck ..So I put him on ignore 

He now seizes every opportunity to try and bait me .Now it’s the usual crew that sit and wait for their wee chance .pathetic man 

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes send it .The weirdo will have it .Then I’ll post where it came from .The joke was in reference to Born a bluenose saying he sent pics of his tadger in earlier thread . I was joking to him .Somehow the mods removed it while I’ve been working all day 

Ok bud

Archived