Zungu injured already

GOAT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I wasn’t able to watch the game today, what was Zungu’s performance like? 

Mixed first half, tried a few ambitious passes that didn't come off, one or two sloppy moments. Much better in the 2nd half, was subbed off eventually

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Mixed first half, tried a few ambitious passes that didn't come off, one or two sloppy moments. Much better in the 2nd half, was subbed off eventually

Very competent on the ball. Good vision. Hair cut was a bit iffy. Didn't look injured. Hope this helps.😉

11 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

I think he  has the lot for the holding roll.

Tough in the tackle , positional sense , vision  and a range of passing.

Hopefully if we are two up on Thursday he will replace Davis  to see the game out.

Think it’s a bit early for me to be saying he has the lot. 

thought he started very poorly last night and only stabilised after Kamara came on. Came on to a better game as it went on but think he is still early in his time here.

one thing I haven’t really got any sense of is “tough in the tackle”  I haven’t noticed that at all so far  and compared to Aribo and others he even seems a bit lightweight  

Still think he will contribute greatly to our season but he is a wee bit down the pecking order for the moment 

Seen enough of him to know there’s a player there. Not the finished article by any means, but I guess that’s why we managed to get him. 

Looking forward to seeing how he develops. 

Archived