Rangers Women

Clemdog

9 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

100% - it's fckn gash.  Only on here because I seen on the news what the girls' manager did  and just wanted to see what it was all about. 

*assistant/coach

Malky Thompson is the manager 

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No even sacked yet? Why am I not surprised?

I'm not condoning him as I dont want to see that behaviour in the womens game, but nobody was calling for Kent to be sacked when he swiped at Brown. Yes McPherson is in a "higher" position of authority but its much ado about nothing imo. Barely touched the wee fanny Fran 

18 hours ago, Madina said:

I'm not condoning him as I dont want to see that behaviour in the womens game, but nobody was calling for Kent to be sacked when he swiped at Brown. Yes McPherson is in a "higher" position of authority but its much ado about nothing imo. Barely touched the wee fanny Fran 

Because Kent never 'swiped' at brown, he shoved him and Brown threw himself to the ground

23 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Because Kent never 'swiped' at brown, he shoved him and Brown threw himself to the ground

Still didnt stop all the fans loving "the punch". Seen various (unofficial) merch with that image on it