C*ltc

11 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Too true. Say what you like about Tierney maybe being overrated, at least he has had the bottle to go and test himself at the highest level. Scott brown never would have tried, even if he had got the chance. 

Many players a lot less high profile than Brown or Tierney have made the jump, the gullible just can’t see that an average player like Broon has milked them for years and looked decent against absolute shite though. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Adrian Durham on Talksport just now - “Lets talk about celtic, what an embarrassment to Scottish football”

They are an embarrassment to Scottish football. Completely accurate statement. 

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Making a Twitter about a club beating them is the sort of shit we’d laugh at them for in all honesty.

True mate I know sweet f*ck all about Twitter.  Just been told by my mrs it’s not the actual clubs Twitter 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

😂 aye ok im a tarrier, if your no trying pathetically to troll folk you’re sucking the dudes cock, pathetic wee fat virgin in his maws spare room trying to be relevant, run along wee boy. 

Hahahahaha, you’re absolutely fucking beeling. Please stop taking an Internet forum so seriously.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hahahahaha, you’re absolutely fucking beeling. Please stop taking an Internet forum so seriously.

I take Rangers seriously certainly no this forum ffs, don’t see the need to costantly troll fellow bears and be a wee fanny tho tbh 

Can't stop logging into this thread since about 8.15pm last night.

Been laughing like fuck all day in work.

My Manager who sits next to me is a Man U fan, but despises the taigs, has a soft spot for us. It's been knowing grins at me all day :lol:

For what it’s worth I want us the bheggers and Aberdeen the reach the group stages of the Europa League.  Need to get the coefficient up plus assuming we reach the group stages it means us and the bheggers playing on a Sunday every week and takes away that pressure.

Archived