C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That's why they stay cash rich mate, 

I’m just seeing some cracks starting to form in their fan base, it’s astounding how it’s taken them this long to be fed this ‘cash rich’ nonsense after identifying players then saying they are not worth the asking prices or peddling the excuse (especially Guidi) ‘good players won’t come to Scotland’. They bang on about their financial power and in the season they could potentially win their 9th title they take Forster (can’t get a game for his club)  on a loan and the lad they signed (on loan again) today who can’t command a spot in a team pushing up the rest of their league. Not saying players in these positions don’t always come good but if they’re  declaring how much money they have why don’t they just go and buy proven quality... (they tell lies)...

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Guidi on SSB. I'm pissing myself at his pish talking up the taigs. Moonlighting for hollicom 

This is Guidi’s Modus operandi, every time he’s on he does this in a very condescending manner, especially when Lennon is taking stick...

4 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

This is Guidi’s Modus operandi, every time he’s on he does this in a very condescending manner, especially when Lennon is taking stick...

Did you hear him say Raphael Shidt. D

9 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I’m just seeing some cracks starting to form in their fan base, it’s astounding how it’s taken them this long to be fed this ‘cash rich’ nonsense after identifying players then saying they are not worth the asking prices or peddling the excuse (especially Guidi) ‘good players won’t come to Scotland’. They bang on about their financial power and in the season they could potentially win their 9th title they take Forster (can’t get a game for his club)  on a loan and the lad they signed (on loan again) today who can’t command a spot in a team pushing up the rest of their league. Not saying players in these positions don’t always come good but if they’re  declaring how much money they have why don’t they just go and buy proven quality... (they tell lies)...

There preparation for the season regarding recruitment has been awful, scratching around in the last few days of the window is amateur. We had almost all our business done fie the season starting 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Did you hear him say Raphael Shidt. D

There preparation for the season regarding recruitment has been awful, scratching around in the last few days of the window is amateur. We had almost all our business done fie the season starting 

Think they're in the middle of sorting out their recruitment department, Sure I seen something on sky earlier saying TLB was in talks with former player Tommy Johnston with regards to a recruitment role 😂

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think they're in the middle of sorting out their recruitment department, Sure I seen something on sky earlier saying TLB was in talks with former player Tommy Johnston with regards to a recruitment role 😂

Aye their in the middle of recruiting their tempory head of recruitment. 

Pretty sure the likes of Aribo would have been highlighted by our recruitment 6monthe plus ago. 

The way they have been recruiting by the look of it is. Aw fuck we need a left back. Find one for the weekend 

15 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

So can anyone work this out. The bigot said he isn't paying attention to the new signings time at Stoke and has concentrated on his form at Ruben Kazan 2 years ago....it seems to me it's a fingers crossed he's still ok signing.

Sounds like Adam Matthews has a new phone number and Lennon can’t get a hold of it so they just took this guy because he was available.   

Sun are saying the reports of the Cluj winger aren't true.

Maybe a good thing, 8 goals in 11 games this season already. Albeit may just be a good run of form as he hasn't had those stats consistently throughout the last few seasons. 

I'll be surprised if they don't strengthen between now and close of play but the less the better. Take a punt on an unknown LB who flops or is bang average and I'll be happy. 

Archived