C*ltc

Patrick Roberts, Charly Musonda, Oliver Burke and a few others were apparently going to be amazing signings and rip the league apart as well tbh.

Lennon is a terrible people manager when things aren't going his way and players soon turn against him - especially loan players with no connection to him or the club.

He'll pick up an injury, come back and play shite then Lennon will turn on him is my prediction.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueMe said:

Patrick Roberts, Charly Musonda, Oliver Burke and a few others were apparently going to be amazing signings and rip the league apart as well tbh.

Lennon is a terrible people manager when things aren't going his way and players soon turn against him - especially loan players with no connection to him or the club.

He'll pick up an injury, come back and play shite then Lennon will turn on him is my prediction.

Sutton was having a go at him yesterday because edouard went down about 3 times and kept signalling over he wanted off and lennon just ignored him , they will all turn on him if we get ahead this season 

10 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Couldnt have put it better myself.

55 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Sutton was having a go at him yesterday because edouard went down about 3 times and kept signalling over he wanted off and lennon just ignored him , they will all turn on him if we get ahead this season 

Lennon will be gone by the next transfer window. Martin O'Neill and Keane to replace him "temporarily" of course.

From the Juan Guy to infiltrated by opposition supporters, anything and everything to deny and deflect, is it really any surprise ,they'd throw their maw or is it their sister under a bus to keep " the good name clean"

Where are the bhoys from Fare, no doubt joining in the craic, 3 wise men who only see,hear,or speak out if it suits their agenda.

Maybe that's why so many of them are called Tommy.

A rancid bigot at Ibrox leading the choir  wonder if their was a translator or can they only understand English , I've yet to hear of anyone being carted off to hospital with serious injuries after hearing a song, oh I forgot Mad Phil's daughter is plagued by nightmares ,slaberring in a corner after being seriously assaulted by a song, or maybe Phil is looking in a mirror as he types his shit and project's his bile through her after all they really aren't the best when it comes to the welfare of Children

It's as predictable as night follows day the shit they come out with.

If the people who post on hear know what is going on,why are Rangers or more specifically Traynor not exposing the likes of fare and all the other obsessives for what they truly are.

Has Traynor ever done anything to justify payment from Rangers it's you and every other supporter putting their hard earned cash in that pay his wages.

The goal is wide open and the club is still hitting the corner flag, either continue to be fucked over or go nuclear on our enemy , I know the option I'd choose.

Never mind hanging out a bunch of laddies , go for the cunts that want you me and the club we support dead and buried.

Kick them Out.

2 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Another loan signing for them :lol: they cunts were giving us pelters a few weeks ago for our loan signings.

They've got a a great track record with loans aswell.... 🙄 

We have: Ojo, Defoe and King

They have: Bauer, Elyounoussi, Forster and Arzani 

🤔 

11 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

This £16m  English transfer money signing that can't get a game in a Southampton team worrying us?  Let's see.  Had a wee look at his highlights.  Meh.

Very good signing 'on paper'. Hopefully it doesn't work out for him of course but you'd expect him to be a better wide player than any of ours.

9 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Lennon will be gone by the next transfer window. Martin O'Neill and Keane to replace him "temporarily" of course.

Martin O’Neill and Roy Keane are even bigger dinosaurs than Lennon now, the Forrest players personally went to the chairman and got O’Neill sacked whilst his sidekick had fucked off to get another managers job that he’ll never get. I’d be delighted if that’s who they went for. 

7 hours ago, Goianegra said:

We have: Ojo, Defoe and King

They have: Bauer, Elyounoussi, Forster and Arzani 

🤔

But we don't claim to be cash rich like them.....3 loans in the grand scheme of things for us isn't too bad, they have made £15 million in this window....plenty of cost cutting happening over by

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Very good signing 'on paper'. Hopefully it doesn't work out for him of course but you'd expect him to be a better wide player than any of ours.

Yip can't say I can remember ever seeing him play but he does  have pretty impressive stats before he moved to Southampton. 

However we all know Scottish football is a strange beast and despite the extra protection he'll get from refs if he's not up for the physical battles Lennon will throw him under the bus and he'll be away back down the road in no time. 

19 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Up getting his medical.....I've heard from a good source he is going straight in the team tomorrow if everything happens that he signs 

Is the SFA or whoever working til stupid o’clock on a Saturday to enable him to start tomorrow?

Archived