C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They were right out there with their version of events to try and control the narrative. Our board wish they could box as cleverly as they counts do when it comes to playing the PR game.

That is why the the rumour of her from Hibs coming in gladdens me as she probably has more balls than the board she may sit with! There is nothing wrong with our clubs 'values' or 'politics' we just need someone with a direct message and a sound mind to first answer and then answer in the right manner but directly that you can have your witchunt and so on but without facts, regarding spfl rules, and as we are the biggest club, you cannot look at the second, or indeed third club ( Aberdeen ) then do not lay any comparison or likewise at us with no answer at solely our door! 

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

That is why the the rumour of her from Hibs coming in gladdens me as she probably has more balls than the board she may sit with! There is nothing wrong with our clubs 'values' or 'politics' we just need someone with a direct message and a sound mind to first answer and then answer in the right manner but directly that you can have your witchunt and so on but without facts, regarding spfl rules, and as we are the biggest club, you cannot look at the second, or indeed third club ( Aberdeen ) then do not lay any comparison or likewise at us with no answer at solely our door! 

What rumour is this mate?  Haven’t heard anything. 

3 hours ago, badjon said:

She's from out my way mate and my wee mate knows her very well (relation almost) and he was asked about it and he's said at the moment there's nothing in this 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Singing IRA songs in Sweden apparently in the ground.

Not a fucking chance these hammarby fans have learnt IRA songs as well, fucking hell they've took this infiltration stuff seriously 

7 hours ago, DinViesel said:

It wasnt them..... it was the Hammarby ultras. 😂😂😂

The difference between the way they defend their club and how our board and some fans bend over and capitulate to our enemies is night and day. We wonder why they get treated differently and the evidence is right here, we allow It to happen.

Let’s not get too carried away. I remember everyone buzzing when all their strikers got injured and they had to play samaras through the middle, they won 2-0. Or Bain stepping in to play against us a couple years ago and having the game of his life.

28 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Let’s not get too carried away. I remember everyone buzzing when all their strikers got injured and they had to play samaras through the middle, they won 2-0. Or Bain stepping in to play against us a couple years ago and having the game of his life.

The Samaras game I’ll give you but keep in mind we had Graeme Murty as gaffer for the 3-2 game. I feel like if Gerrard sniffs blood he’s going for the kill. 

52 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

But but maybe he'll shout at Alfie when we're 4 nil up just like he did with Neymar! 

He is treated like a hero for that whilst Neymar spent the full night ripping the pish out him but because he laughed back at him he came out a hero from a 5-0 scudding. It’s beyond bizarre. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Hammarby club official and head of a Hammarby supporters group just came out and said their fans had nothing to do with it last night

Don't be daft mate. They sang IRA songs as well.

29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Hammarby club official and head of a Hammarby supporters group just came out and said their fans had nothing to do with it last night

Whoops (or should that be Hoops) there goes any chance of a future pure speshul relayshunship with Hammarby. Add another club to the list of those who have seen the truth through the foggy dew of plastic Oirishness.

Archived