C*ltc

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Listening to the cunts on radio Scotland

As far as they’re concerned Tierney is away. :lol:

Maybe aye, maybe naw. :lol:

Heard it too. What are they smoking that what I want to know 

It would be funny if they weren't so sinister  the same who would be claiming we should take 8 to 10m for Morelos 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Heard it too. What are they smoking that what I want to know 

It would be funny if they weren't so sinister  the same who would be claiming we should take 8 to 10m for Morelos 

If it doesn’t happen  I hope someone plays that bit back to them.

31 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

At the end of this English transfer window, biscuit hips will still be at the Tims and the mhedia will proclaim that it’s a massive success that the scum managed to fend off the mighty Arsenal and convince him to stay on at the piggery.

Any Rangers fan who can’t see this shit coming already must be blind. Even Stevie Wonder can see it coming.

You heard it here first...

29 minutes ago, JC10 said:

I’d understand this if it was just DR publishing the story but it’s been one of the main footballing discussions in English press for week. 

Not sure why the English press would join in manipulating bullshit stories...

There’s obviously real interest from Arsenal and likely bids have been made, not sure why people are pretending this isn’t the case.

The majority has been from the DR or Sky Sports (which has a heavy presence up North) and the Scottish Sun.  

Granted, there has been the occasional input by mainstream media in England also, but if Arsenal had really offered a package worth anywhere near the £25M being touted (albeit with conditions attached apparently), for a guy who has barely kicked a ball and is still not training I can't believe it would have been turned down.

I'm pretty confident he will still be there at the close of the English window.

18 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I would image the result tonight will have a major say in this transfer. If they lose by a couple then they will be begging arsenal to take him

6 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

The majority has been from the DR or Sky Sports (which has a heavy presence up North) and the Scottish Sun.  

Granted, there has been the occasional input by mainstream media in England also, but if Arsenal had really offered a package worth anywhere near the £25M being touted (albeit with conditions attached apparently), for a guy who has barely kicked a ball and is still not training I can't believe it would have been turned down.

I'm pretty confident he will still be there at the close of the English window.

So it's all been made up?

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Green brigade actually released a "statement" in response to us claiming there was sectarian and misogynist abuse aimed at our players in the women's old firm game and it's possibly the pettiest thing I've ever read.

Last I saw they say it didn’t happen, same defence  as Torbett.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Last I saw they say it didn’t happen, same defence  as Torbett.

Pretty much more of the same in this statement only with several childish digs thrown in. And of course a mention of their moral crusade to help asylum seekers randomly mentioned too.

Archived