C*ltc

2 minutes ago, McKissock said:

The mental gymnastics people were doing to suggest it was all a fantasy was embarrassing. 

Was hoping this wouldn't go through, because he's replaceable and their squad will be in better shape for that kind of fee being received - even if it's "only" 10/15m up front.

People buying into a conspiracy that doesn't exist.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prso's headband said:

The £25 mill fee is the fantasy. 

The fee will never be disclosed and it will all be referred to as a “deal”. 

Obviously 10-15 mill is still a lot of money. 

Only covers what they’ve spent though. They need to go out of the CL. 

It's a record fee.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Cluj will score at that dump but I don't think they'll get through

I can't see them losing next week for some reason, just hoping they get enough away goals!

Hope celtic enjoy their trip back from Romania to go straight to fir park on Saturday morning🤔

1 hour ago, cp9 said:

So it's all been made up?

Not necessarily.   But you have to ask the question, who is the source ?  As I said in an earlier post, Arsenal allegedly met their 25m price, albeit with conditions days ago - and we are told they are preparing a third bid still.....

Time will tell, but lets be honest, who would pay for a LB who isn't fit and hasn't kicked a ball in months?

I can't understand Arsenal fans excitement over this. He's nowhere near good enough for them. 

All those articles and whatever else saying he's in pain kicking a ball about are clearly nonsense. There's no way he fails the medical tomorrow. 

Archived