C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Monk said:

Just have to hope they don’t reinvest much of it or if they do, invest it poorly.

They’ll be reinvesting fuck all, that money covers their outlay so far this window with the remainder being the contingency for when they get pumped out before the Champions League Group stage.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So can we fuck up  now about the oh they’ll never get that or the press are making it up for them 

The mental gymnastics people were doing to suggest it was all a fantasy was embarrassing. 

Was hoping this wouldn't go through, because he's replaceable and their squad will be in better shape for that kind of fee being received - even if it's "only" 10/15m up front.

Arsenal USED to be my favourite English team ,they buy that bitter taig brace faced biscuit hipped cunt n I hope they go down .CUNTS 

Honestly canny believe they spending that amount if true on Mr Perma Injured ffs 

,gotta admit it ,got it wrong (if this goes through) 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Arsenal USED to be my favourite English team ,they buy that bitter taig brace faced biscuit hipped cunt n I hope they go down .CUNTS 

Honestly canny believe they spending that amount if true on Mr Perma Injured ffs 

,gotta admit it ,got it wrong (if this goes through) 

I think we’re all shocked if they pay that for him 🤦‍♀️

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Considering they spent nearly £5m on two full backs who look weak, I'm not convinced they will spend the money wisely.

Yeah, neither am I. Regardless with a decent chunk of money to spend and English squads being finalised tomorrow it puts them in a decent position. Hopefully they make a cunt of it.

Archived