C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

They are NOT a good team at all. 
However, other SPL teams are somehow petrified of them and completely bottle it every time they play. 
Majority of teams can’t even “up their game” like they do against us. 
Old Firm games will be crucial. We need to show no fear and go out and dominate them. 

If they can somehow drop some points then I think the pressure will certainly get to them. 
Fingers crossed. 

Teams aren’t petrified of them they just don’t try as Rangers are their target in the league.

The difference in effort and attitude against us compared to them is unreal. We are despised. 👍

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The teams they play and we play are pish, no exuces that we get beat by the likes of hearts and they don't. 

Lack of effort and mentality on our part. Everything else is just saving face pish 

Tbf we lost to hearts they lost to livi and we've both lost to each other. Its an almost identical record 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Tbf we lost to hearts they lost to livi and we've both lost to each other. Its an almost identical record 

I know mate. I'm more meaning when we are in a strength of position to be in control of it. 

We should have scudded those cunts last week. Maybe the new signings will give us the lift we need in the final stretch. No reason at all we shouldn't be winning the title against that lot with one of the worst managers they have ever had. 

19 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Teams aren’t petrified of them they just don’t try as Rangers are their target in the league.

The difference in effort and attitude against us compared to them is unreal. We are despised. 👍

Traditionally Hearts were seen as our brothers in the east, no more even they despise us now, They have only turned up twice this season, against us at tynecastle, The team should be ashamed of themselves for hiding against the St Mirrens and Hamiltons but trying like fuck against us 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Traditionally Hearts were seen as our brothers in the east, no more even they despise us now, They have only turned up twice this season, against us at tynecastle, The team should be ashamed of themselves for hiding against the St Mirrens and Hamiltons but trying like fuck against us 

They cheat their own fans trying against us then giving nothing the next week but their fans accept it. Scottish football is one fucked up place. 👍

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I know mate. I'm more meaning when we are in a strength of position to be in control of it. 

We should have scudded those cunts last week. Maybe the new signings will give us the lift we need in the final stretch. No reason at all we shouldn't be winning the title against that lot with one of the worst managers they have ever had. 

It's hard to be on it every game, the taigs can get away with it more than we can though, refs and other sides are shite scared of them, Just aswell we can handle the bad loser attitude when we stuff them 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

They cheat their own fans trying against us then giving nothing the next week but their fans accept it. Scottish football is one fucked up place. 👍

Scotland is one fucked up place, Wants to be independent, well thinks it wants to be independent but has no identity and no heart at all anymore 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Scotland is one fucked up place, Wants to be independent, well thinks it wants to be independent but has no identity and no heart at all anymore 

This really hits the spot and sums up national identity (lack of) atm, couldn’t have worded it better myself👏...

33 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

4 fouls committed against a better team is unheard of, definitely no chance they give as little v us.

22 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I hope they do. Boy hagi looks like he could be something special but need to wait and see how they perform at us 

38 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

He's a shameless cunt, 

Terrible saying things like that  about tlb who has mental problems along with being an obnoxious, moronic, horrible bastard. Where is your sympathy for people like tlb and poor wee griff who also has mental issues as he can never pick a winner while shovelling illegal substances up his hooter - allegedly.🤮

1 hour ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Terrible saying things like that  about tlb who has mental problems along with being an obnoxious, moronic, horrible bastard. Where is your sympathy for people like tlb and poor wee griff who also has mental issues as he can never pick a winner while shovelling illegal substances up his hooter - allegedly.🤮

The anti Irish Catholic card is getting worn, time for the more fashionable mental health issue card now 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Be a long time before that gets levelled out, 

Could keep going, only a refereeing decision away from winning a cup...

Like you say, the days of evening itself over the season are long gone. 

Archived